Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Lightbulb Looking For Sellers (Mainly UK Based)

So guys I am looking for a handful of Ebay Sellers, mainly UK based who are interested in making good daily profits. To give you guys an idea of what is possible, 3/5 of the ebay sellers I am partnered up with are making a consistent £100+ daily selling a selection of mid-value electronic goods which i'm able to obtain at a fraction of the price (always brand new and sealed).

Without going into to much detail into my products/methods, how this works is:

1. I provide the seller with a list of a specific genre of popular electronic product and the prices for each of these. It's up to the seller to decide if my prices are fair, which 100% of my sellers are happy with at the moment as my prices are the cheapest on the net, so profit margin is always good

2. Seller lists item, brings in sales.

3. I take full responsibility for shipping and handling (including shipping costs), so shipping will always be next day, tracked and free for the seller. I find this makes a lot of sellers lives easier as they are essentially 'drop-shipping' to the customers with minimal effort and never have to physically touch the product.

4. When seller receives tracking (depending on trust/rapport built with seller if payment is before or after tracking), they then pay the product cost at a fraction of the price once they have a guaranteed sale, pretty much instant guaranteed profit.

By the way, I will only be taking 5 more sellers on board due to the large volume of orders at the moment. I'm mainly looking for UK based sellers to partner with but if your in the US and are also interested feel free to contact me on IM, I might have something for you guys soon/in the future. Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBandz View Post
    So guys I am looking for a handful of Ebay Sellers, mainly UK based who are interested in making good daily profits. To give you guys an idea of what is possible, 3/5 of the ebay sellers I am partnered up with are making a consistent £100+ daily selling a selection of mid-value electronic goods which i'm able to obtain at a fraction of the price (always brand new and sealed).

1. I provide the seller with a list of a specific genre of popular electronic product and the prices for each of these. It's up to the seller to decide if my prices are fair, which 100% of my sellers are happy with at the moment as my prices are the cheapest on the net, so profit margin is always good

3. I take full responsibility for shipping and handling (including shipping costs), so shipping will always be next day, tracked and free for the seller. I find this makes a lot of sellers lives easier as they are essentially 'drop-shipping' to the customers with minimal effort and never have to physically touch the product.

4. When seller receives tracking (depending on trust/rapport built with seller if payment is before or after tracking), they then pay the product cost at a fraction of the price once they have a guaranteed sale, pretty much instant guaranteed profit.

By the way, I will only be taking 5 more sellers on board due to the large volume of orders at the moment. I'm mainly looking for UK based sellers to partner with but if your in the US and are also interested feel free to contact me on IM, I might have something for you guys soon/in the future. Thanks.

I'm based in London. Added on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I have UK sellers accounts. Contact me. @MrBandz

Thanks
    Hello

I'm Uk based with an ebay account and interested. Added on IM.

Thanks
    Last edited by luke3210; 05-30-2021 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks
    Got personal account over 500+ positive reviews and 10year old account. I’m interested inbox me details bro hopefully we can work something out long term

Thanks

Let's do this

Quote Originally Posted by MrBandz View Post
    So guys I am looking for a handful of Ebay Sellers, mainly UK based who are interested in making good daily profits. To give you guys an idea of what is possible, 3/5 of the ebay sellers I am partnered up with are making a consistent �100+ daily selling a selection of mid-value electronic goods which i'm able to obtain at a fraction of the price (always brand new and sealed).

Good morning

Added you on IM
    Nearly 800 feedbacks 100% positive UK based 14 years old account
    Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Add on IM very interested

Thanks
    added on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    are you still looking for sellers also in the netherlands?

added you on im btw