View Poll Results: Help. Give me advice. Can reply to my post, if there are non in the poll.

Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • XRP

1 50.00%
  • Cryptocurrency

0 0%
  • Bitcoin

1 50.00%
  • Etoro

0 0%
  • Binance

0 0%
  • Forex

0 0%
  • Ethereum

0 0%
  • Tether

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Lightbulb How to invest cryptos cheap, and which program should I use to invest on currencies?

Greetings everyone! as you can see, I'm a newbie here!

I'm here asking most of you guy's preference on which program/website or apps that you are currently using to purchase/sell cryptos and which cryptos are great in your opinion?

What is the best way to purchase cryptos? I see gift cards to cryptos and also purchasing cryptos by credit card and money transfer. Next, what investing website should I use so that when I buy or sell they have the most less commission tax per/ trade.

If anyone could be my "Helper or you know 'advisor' " I am willing to trust in you. I want to know more about investment. I do know how to invest in stocks. But no clue in cryptos. So if there is any trainer who is willing to teach me and give me advice, DM me. There will be a friendly gift to the person that makes me understand to which should I invest and when to sell only when I make a profit lol.

Waiting for anyone who's nice and could be able to teach and give me advice. Reply to my thread or inbox me! Appreciate you all!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    XRP and ETH are the best looking in your list

Always do your own research.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Thumbs up Our Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ajax6969 View Post
    Greetings everyone! as you can see, I'm a newbie here!

I'm here asking most of you guy's preference on which program/website or apps that you are currently using to purchase/sell cryptos and which cryptos are great in your opinion?

What is the best way to purchase cryptos? I see gift cards to cryptos and also purchasing cryptos by credit card and money transfer. Next, what investing website should I use so that when I buy or sell they have the most less commission tax per/ trade.

If anyone could be my "Helper or you know 'advisor' " I am willing to trust in you. I want to know more about investment. I do know how to invest in stocks. But no clue in cryptos. So if there is any trainer who is willing to teach me and give me advice, DM me. There will be a friendly gift to the person that makes me understand to which should I invest and when to sell only when I make a profit lol.

Waiting for anyone who's nice and could be able to teach and give me advice. Reply to my thread or inbox me! Appreciate you all!

Hello!

Our Fiat > Crypto preference remains to be Binance as they have a very intuitive interface and have the best Spot market liquidity among other exchanges. What we find to be the best way to buy Cryptocurrency would be something like Coinbase or Gemini, two good choices for someone new to the space. Gift cards aren't a primary choice because it takes much longer to see things through and the seller commisions are ridiculous.

For tax calculations and reporting you have Cryptotrader.tax

Please note that whatever we say should be glossed over by a professional, we are not financial advisors and are simply sharing our thoughts! We are also not affiliated with the links above, do your own research

ALTUS