My Mood
    Amused
    Bumppppppppppp

Thanks
    Check your dm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    User has an active scam report. DO NOT deal with.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks

Scammer

Don't trade with him hes clearly scamming.

I talked with him via a other platform.
    Hes saying to me that he is making way more then 10k a month by selling this games although he is selling single games to single persons for like 20 dollars.
    He is only accepting payment methods like crypto and gift cards where you have absolutely no buyer protection.
    I said okay and wanted to use a middle man, he also didnt want to use a middle man.
    Hes being very disrepsectful which is weird for a person that is making more then 10 grand a month by selling games to big buyers that he needs to be nice to.
    He is bumping this thread very often, which is also weird. If he would make that much money he wouldnt even need to be on forums and search for new buyers.

And all my arguments are even better when you think that he has an open scam reports

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MadnessC2 View Post
    Don't trade with him hes clearly scamming.

I talked with him via a other platform.
    Hes saying to me that he is making way more then 10k a month by selling this games although he is selling single games to single persons for like 20 dollars.
    He is only accepting payment methods like crypto and gift cards where you have absolutely no buyer protection.
    I said okay and wanted to use a middle man, he also didnt want to use a middle man.
    Hes being very disrepsectful which is weird for a person that is making more then 10 grand a month by selling games to big buyers that he needs to be nice to.
    He is bumping this thread very often, which is also weird. If he would make that much money he wouldnt even need to be on forums and search for new buyers.

And all my arguments are even better when you think that he has an open scam reports
    Said from a person that i refused to sell my main method to him and wants to resell my products in markets. Goodjob Sherlock people can already see that i have scam report (from other sellers trying to shut me down) which im solving it.I cant use middleman for a product that can be activated on an account because i cant get it back if you start to reject it for no reason. Also accusing me of being scammer because im selling single games and not having paypal for payment. Ridiculous

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    Said from a person that i refused to sell my main method to him and wants to resell my products in markets. Goodjob Sherlock people can already see that i have scam report (from other sellers trying to shut me down) which im solving it.I cant use middleman for a product that can be activated on an account because i cant get it back if you start to reject it for no reason. Also accusing me of being scammer because im selling single games and not having paypal for payment. Ridiculous
    Im accusing you becuase people that are making 10k a month with big sales dont need single sales to single persons. Also paypal was one point, you were not okay with a middle man also. You could use the key on a account, if the deal is not done because of some reason just sell the account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MadnessC2 View Post
    Im accusing you becuase people that are making 10k a month with big sales dont need single sales to single persons. Also paypal was one point, you were not okay with a middle man also. You could use the key on a account, if the deal is not done because of some reason just sell the account
    I dont sell accounts. Thats not what i do.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    I dont sell accounts. Thats not what i do.
    Yeah sure youre making over 10k a month to big people but still post on forums to get like 100 more a month.

Just admire that youre lying

Thanks

dumb

Scammer, stay away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12