Thanks

How much (%) should I charge for additional revisions?

I�m just beginning my professional journey, in a month or so done with college and all that. I decided to start off with an hourly rate and then when I get a grip of how much time/money something�s worth, I�m gonna introduce some bundles. But that�s still a bit too far into the future.

Right now I need to know how much I should charge for additional revisions. I include 3 free revisions per project that I do not charge anything for. It�s all included in my hourly rate. But I do have a client right now who wants to do revision after revision, and doesn�t even give me any good feedback and is constantly changing their mind about the end product. I would really appreciate any and all tips concerning this issue

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leon471 View Post
    I�m just beginning my professional journey, in a month or so done with college and all that. I decided to start off with an hourly rate and then when I get a grip of how much time/money something�s worth, I�m gonna introduce some bundles. But that�s still a bit too far into the future.

Right now I need to know how much I should charge for additional revisions. I include 3 free revisions per project that I do not charge anything for. It�s all included in my hourly rate. But I do have a client right now who wants to do revision after revision, and doesn�t even give me any good feedback and is constantly changing their mind about the end product. I would really appreciate any and all tips concerning this issue
    that client sounds like cancer, id drop them tbh.. But since you give 3 revisions for free i would say like 5% of the value of the total piece per revision after that.

Thanks

apps

Free fonts have met their match. We know how hard it is to find quality freeware that is licensed for commercial work. Get Premium Fonts Free Download details here. https://freefontss.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    well it all depends on the extra work u have to put on it, i don't think fixing the same % for all customer is faire