Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

❄️Reach the Summit with IceBoost: Your Key to Climbing the Ranks!❄️

As a company specializing in boosting, we have been operating in the market for nearly a decade, starting in 2014.
    Our rates are affordable, and our services are renowned for their exceptional quality, as well as our rapid and efficient delivery.
    If you want to reach Gold as quickly as possible, we can help you achieve that goal.

Regions: EUW,TR,EUNE,RU

Price list:

IRON

Iron 4 → 3 = 4.00€ Iron 2 → 1 = 4.80€
    Iron 3 → 2 = 4.80€ Iron 1 → Bronze 4 = 5.60€
    Iron Win = 1.50€ Iron Placement Game = 1.50€

BRONZE
    Bronze 4 → 3 = 4.80€ Bronze 2 → 1 = 6.40€
    Bronze 3 → 2 = 5.40€ Bronze 1 → Silver 4 = 7.20€
    Bronze Win = 2.00€ Bronze Placement Game = 2.00€

SILVER
    Silver 4 → 3 = 7.20€ Silver 2 → 1 = 8.80€
    Silver 3 → 2 = 8.00€ Silver 1 → Gold 4 = 9.60€
    Silver Win = 2.40€ Silver Placement Game = 2.40€

To learn more or make additional requests, please feel free to send us a private message.
    Contact me on IM!

(Click here to add me on MPGH CHAT)

FAQ:

- We have a strict policy against the use of any unauthorized third-party programs, including cheats, hacks, or scripts.
    - Every order is fulfilled using VPN, Offline Mode, and customized summoner hotkeys to ensure the most anonymity and security.
    - Our boosters are all seasoned professionals who take their job seriously and are committed to delivering exceptional service.
    - We guarantee that we will never communicate with anyone on your friend list or respond to any messages from them.
    - Your boost will be conducted securely and confidentially.
    - We assume full responsibility for your account during the boost period and will not make any purchases without obtaining your prior consent.
    - Our chat support is available around the clock to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
    - You may request a refund only if the boost has not yet commenced.

Terms of Service

Please take note of the following terms that you are deemed to have agreed upon:

- We kindly request that you do not log in to your account while the Solo Boost is ongoing, unless you have informed us beforehand.
    - During the paused period, please refrain from playing any ranked games in the same ladder.
    - If you plan to pause the boost, kindly notify us at least three hours in advance of the desired pause time.
    - A down-payment is required before the boost can commence.
    - Please be aware that LP gains of 16 or lower are considered low LP gain and may be subject to a 1.2x price fee.

Payment methods:
    Paypal, Credit Card, Cryptocurrency +10%

(Click here to add me on MPGH CHAT)

Code:
    Giveaway: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1569902
    Email: iceboost221@proton.me
    Last edited by IceBoost; 03-31-2023 at 06:02 AM.