Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by therealenuoia View Post
    market is temp and detectable af whereas the cell methods are perm and pretty much 100% undetected lol
    Ok, because as Flechering said it's not an exploit he just buy from Turkish steam store, however Market in my opinion is not detected, I've been using it for 2-3 years, maybe even more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    Ok, because as Flechering said it's not an exploit he just buy from Turkish steam store, however Market in my opinion is not detected, I've been using it for 2-3 years, maybe even more.
    they can basically make it detected anytime they want, lots of people have been banned recently from it because servers do lots of backround checks to see if you actually own the item so sometimes you will get ban, your lucky for no ban.

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Flechering View Post

they can basically make it detected anytime they want, lots of people have been banned recently from it because servers do lots of backround checks to see if you actually own the item so sometimes you will get ban, your lucky for no ban.
    Maybe you don't know how the https request and response work, when you give a fixed response or also dynamically changed Fiddler become the "server", only ban reports up to now, are from people that uses weird skin like Legacy, Broken sets or unobtainable skins/charm or old event offerings or other cheats like Lag Switch etc.., and their ban is caused by in-game reports then check from BHVR.
    I use only normal thing with my account like store skins and normal offerings..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Maybe you don't know how the https request and response work, when you give a fixed response or also dynamically changed Fiddler become the "server", only ban reports up to now, are from people that uses weird skin like Legacy, Broken sets or unobtainable skins/charm or old event offerings or other cheats like Lag Switch etc.., and their ban is caused by in-game reports then check from BHVR.
    I use only normal thing with my account like store skins and normal offerings..
    you know no matter what you set to your client side pretending to be the server to get temp stuff, those temp stuff still get uploaded to their servers, which is why you get the items/dlc/whatever in game that other people can see. people use normal stuff too and get banned so that wouldn't matter, either way bhvr will still add a security measure to check whether you actually own the item or not so use it while you can

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ok sure 😂

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 8otto For This Useful Post:

agureve (04-08-2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flechering View Post

you know no matter what you set to your client side pretending to be the server to get temp stuff, those temp stuff still get uploaded to their servers, which is why you get the items/dlc/whatever in game that other people can see. people use normal stuff too and get banned so that wouldn't matter, either way bhvr will still add a security measure to check whether you actually own the item or not so use it while you can
    In few years maybe, they are still bad at fixing problems, there is still free pak bypass method on the web.
    If they do an auto-check of skins, then a lot of players will be banned, even those who used to play with skins a couple of times but then began to play legit. It's just easier for them to fix the method and not kill accounts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Melodiya For This Useful Post:

8otto (04-10-2023)

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Guys, are you enjoying this? Are there bans up to now? Let us know, to understand this cheat risk, thank you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 8otto For This Useful Post:

TECFOX (04-12-2023)

Thanks
    Guys, are you enjoying this? Are there bans up to now? Let us know, to understand this cheat risk, thank you
    Before this method I used a tool with tons of viruses from one dis server (cursed) around 2 years, accounts is still fine, but your method is good because there is no so viruses. That's why I asked you to create a script

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodiya View Post
    It's just easier for them to fix the method and not kill accounts
    Yeah but then they don't get as much dosh. Better for them to deny you of your game, not refund you and likely get you to give them even more money for another copy..

I think that's the real reason they're not patching too quickly, because they can just flaunt that they're actively banning people anyway. Then the people who would rather sit in the bloodweb for months instead of just playing the game minus the grind feel real good about themselves and mass report after every game. (I've seen plenty of them on Youtube and Twitch)

It creates cancel culture while they rake in the dollars.. It's behavioural control which is why I think they're called Bhvr in the first place.
    Of course I could be wrong, but I don't think that I am..

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    90% of DbD players cheated at least once..
    Injecting or similar, if they want to ban all cheaters they will lose everyone..
    I think that guys that use aimbot, wallhack, lag switch and game hostage cheats deserve ban, because they ruin the game.
    But cheats that unlocks perks etc i think they're harmless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    As I would agree with that, at the same time I think using wallhacks, speedhacks and no scratch marks whilst being tunnelled isn't such a bad thing, something that Bhvr awards killers for while punishing the one being tunnelled, and camped.

Thanks
    What about daily rituals? Fully server sided?

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodiya View Post
    What about daily rituals? Fully server sided?
    I tried and yes, they were done better.
    There is date check of last dismiss and completion is saved on their servers

Thanks
    I tried and yes, they were done better.
    There is date check of last dismiss and completion is saved on their servers
    Damn, it looks like soon it will be so with the archives. Thanks for the release, but I probably shouldn't have bothered you with this earlier and sat on the old archive utility. I hope the devs are no longer interested in this forum as before. I have been using archives utility for several years now. By the way it works for steam too if u obtain bhvr session.
    Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with this script. Because to pass the rift, in addition to the challenges, you need to play 300 matches to reach 85 level
    Last edited by Melodiya; 04-12-2023 at 04:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Thumbs up

I've been using all 3 of your threads. the temp unlock all, challenges completer, and auto bloodweb. they all work like a charm, and I recently turned off the bloodweb lock to get sum prestiges up on my characters. thanks you for these and gg

(To answer you question, no I haven't gotten banned or any problems at all through out all the time I've been using it. I legit +repped this to a friend.)

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast