Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    What is that SFVX.....exe you opened before starting up DBD? I don't have that and was wondering if it's needed

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to opedrohilario For This Useful Post:

dbdcheater (06-13-2023),dxrafael (07-01-2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by opedrohilario View Post
    What is that SFVX.....exe you opened before starting up DBD? I don't have that and was wondering if it's needed
    It's just an EAC bypass, you don't need it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post

It's just an EAC bypass, you don't need it.
    Ok Thanks. Also what is the request line for the catalog? I tried reading from the video but it's hard to see what are "." and what are ","

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Keep fiddler closed whenever generating the files.
    I apologize but, I did that, and it still said it. I closed fiddler then went in and still nothing. do I have to turn off something? i could be doing something wrong but im not sure.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdiecool305 View Post
    I apologize but, I did that, and it still said it. I closed fiddler then went in and still nothing. do I have to turn off something? i could be doing something wrong but im not sure.
    Perhaps your ISP is preventing you from accessing my site so you could try using cloudflare warp which you can get from going to the site '1.1.1.1'

- - - Updated - - -

Ok Thanks. Also what is the request line for the catalog? I tried reading from the video but it's hard to see what are "." and what are ","
    All of the auto responder stuff can be found in this post so you don't have to attempt to read from the video.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15360136

Thanks
    Hi, thanks for this great job, but i have the same problem. tried to use Cloudwarp but still got SSL Certificate error

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xote14 View Post
    Hi, thanks for this great job, but i have the same problem. tried to use Cloudwarp but still got SSL Certificate error
    It would appear that I may have misunderstood the issue from my much lack of sleep and assumed that it was in relation to the application itself during the catalog generation phase.
    What I failed to understand was that you guys may have been referring to the SSL certificate in the game itself.

If you are playing on Steam then you'll require a SSL bypass like with any other unlocker; however, there isn't one that is publicly available so you will have to play on Epic Games or Microsoft Store instead if you wish to use this.
    Last edited by SleepyLia; 06-05-2023 at 04:51 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

xote14 (06-05-2023)

Thanks

It would appear that I may have misunderstood the issue from my much lack of sleep and assumed that it was in relation to the application itself during the catalog generation phase.
    What I failed to understand was that you guys may have been referring to the SSL certificate in the game itself.

If you are playing on Steam then you'll require a SSL bypass like with any other unlocker; however, there isn't one that is publicly available so you will have to play on Epic Games or Microsoft Store instead if you wish to use this.
    indeed i'm playing on steam so should be this the problem.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xote14 View Post
    indeed i'm playing on steam so should be this the problem.
    That would be the problem.

The Steam version of the game uses SSL pinning which is a security measure put in place to prevent network traffic from being intercepted and manipulated which is what this method does to give you everything in the game.
    So without a bypass you will be unable to use this or any other unlockers for the game.

You can purchase an account for the Epic Games version of the game for very cheap on 3rd-party sites like g2g/eldorado -- with those accounts you can use this freely without issue.
    Only Steam uses such security measure.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

xote14 (06-05-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    im on epic games, had everything working earlier with items all that and then the next day im getting initialization error.

I followed all steps thoroughly i am not sure where I went wrong to get it to stop working? Sorry if this is stupid question any help is much appreciated

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a total idiot View Post
    im on epic games, had everything working earlier with items all that and then the next day im getting initialization error.

I followed all steps thoroughly i am not sure where I went wrong to get it to stop working? Sorry if this is stupid question any help is much appreciated
    First of all make sure all your auto responders match the ones that I use.
    You can find the list of auto responders in this post - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15360136

Another thing to do is to make sure that you are selecting the correct file for each responder, you can find the associated file for each responder in the same post I linked.

If this still doesn't work then uninstall fiddler and fiddler2 CertMaker and follow the tutorial video from the beginning and set it up again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Thumbs up

Keep fiddler closed whenever generating the files.
    i figured it out, it's because of steam. you can only use epic games or Microsoft store, sorry for the inconvenience.
    it works though

Thanks
    Things required:
    MarketUpdater.exe (duh)
    Fiddler
    Prerequisites - .NET 7.0 runtime - https://dotnet.microsof*****m/en-us/...-x64-installer
    Tired of waiting for other people to update their unlockers or to update files on here? Now you can do it yourself with very minimal effort

Simply open the exe, paste paks path, put prestige and item amount, and put latest game version when asked, and voilą; you can now use files in fiddler.
    Example paks path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\Paks

If you don't know how to use/setup Fiddler then search youtube "dbd unlock all fiddler" and you'll find tutorials.

Files that get generated:
    Market.json - This file contains everything; cosmetics, items, addons, dlc, etc...
    MarketDlcOnly.json - As the name suggests, this market only includes dlc.
    MarketNoSavefile.json - This market does not contains items, addons, etc... just cosmetics and dlc
    MarketWithPerks.json - This is same as MarketNoSavefile but it also includes perks
    Bloodweb.json - Data that is used when opening bloodweb (contains items, addons, offerings, etc...)
    GetAll.json - Data that is loaded upon launching game that contains all temp profile stuff (items, addons, offerings, etc...)
    Catalog.json - Allows breaking of sets and access to cosmetics before they release

Use Market.json, Bloodweb.json and GetAll.json if you want everything in the game.

Virus Scans:
    VirusTotal | Jotti

Do you plan on making a version without the legacy cosmetics and itens that can't be obtained (flashbang, mirrors, etc)? Also what happens if you load into a match with one of those itens? I'm too afraid to test and get banned

Thanks
    Do you plan on making a version without the legacy cosmetics and itens that can't be obtained (flashbang, mirrors, etc)? Also what happens if you load into a match with one of those itens? I'm too afraid to test and get banned
    I don't care about DBD anymore so I have very little motivation to improve old projects.
    If I am bored enough during the weekend then maybe I can add more functionality to it to allow people to customize it to their liking; I can't promise anything though.

The application itself does not know any information about the items that it is adding because it just reads the contents of the Pak files and extracts the item IDs and nothing more, so it will require some work to do what you want it to do.

The source code is available for anyone that knows how to code and wants to make improvements to it; otherwise you just gotta wait until I'm bored enough to want to work on it.

- - - Updated - - -

As for loading into a match with the items; you'll get reported by other players.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

The source code is available for anyone that knows how to code and wants to make improvements to it; otherwise you just gotta wait until I'm bored enough to want to work on it.
    Did you publish the source code somewhere? I'm interested in it

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast