Threaded View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post

Try surrounding the path with " so that it reads "E:\DBD\DBD.usmap" instead of just E:\DBD\DBD.usmap
    I don't see why that would be an issue as I did check for issues regarding path, but it's either that or one of the paths isn't correct.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no necessity, and it doesn't help with reports whatsoever.
    The 'modified' name is still bound to your account as you are still putting the actual account ID in the request, so reports are still applying to your actual account.

It's a rather useless thing to do, but if you're someone that wants to have the ability to change name like you would in Steam then I guess you'll get *some* use out of it.
    Just remember that Epic Games has a username character limit of 16 characters, and Xbox currently has a character limit of 12 characters, or if your account is old enough and still has the legacy gamertags then it was a 16 character limit.

You can obviously exceed those limits by modifying that request, but it just makes it obvious for anyone that knows that detail as you'll have a globe beside your name with a username that isn't possible.
    indeed i agree, however i dont necessarily call it useless. epic games allows you to change your username once every two weeks and Ofc it wouldnt allow you to pick a name that is already taken/offensive/restricted / etc, this fiddler pretty much allows you to do all that and act the same way as how you can put a display name on steam version for everyone else to see.
    Last edited by fluffydaddy; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:17 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffydaddy For This Useful Post:

yods00001 (2 Weeks Ago)