Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycaos View Post
    The market is what contains your legitimate cosmetics, so if you replace that data with the market that contains items/addons then as far as the game is aware, you no longer own those cosmetics because they are not included in the market file.

If you want to only have the cosmetics that you actually own then you will have to get the data from the 'api/v1/inventories' request on Fiddler (with autoresponders turned off), extract all of the ID's from that data, and then add it to the modified market file, that way it will now contain the cosmetics that you own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post

The market is what contains your legitimate cosmetics, so if you replace that data with the market that contains items/addons then as far as the game is aware, you no longer own those cosmetics because they are not included in the market file.

If you want to only have the cosmetics that you actually own then you will have to get the data from the 'api/v1/inventories' request on Fiddler (with autoresponders turned off), extract all of the ID's from that data, and then add it to the modified market file, that way it will now contain the cosmetics that you own.

Oh so I have to check all the cosmetics ID I have then add them 1 by 1 to the market (I'm french my english is poor sorry)?

I don't understand because, when I only add the addons ID, I own all my other stuff (perk, surv, killer...) without adding their ID and the only stuff I loose are the cosmetics.

Thanks for your answer.
    Sorry if my english is bad, I'm french.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycaos View Post
    Perks/Items/Addons/Offerings etc... are also included in the GetAll.json and Bloodweb.json, so if you're using those files too then that would explain still having stuff.
    but if you are not, then the game must still handle legitimate content some other way beyond the market file which I do not care to look into.

But yes, to own the cosmetics again you would need to add them to the market file to get them.

If you add me on Discord (@bhvr) I could probably write a quick python script to automate it for you.
    You would need to provide me with the current market file you wish to use, and your actual market data without modifications (get from fiddler with autoresponder off, and copy raw data on api/v1/inventories request.

Thanks

DBD

what is the mapping path I cant open the files can you help me for this. I grab the new marketupdater.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep115806 View Post
    what is the mapping path I cant open the files can you help me for this. I grab the new marketupdater.

Thanks

tutorrial to change/spoof name with fiddler

im posting it here until the staff approv my thread but since their taking long im just gonna post it here also

this is quick tutortial that works with EG and someone can try and see if it works for or something similar for microsoft version.

1. go to your rules folder and create a file called namerchanger.json
    and add this to it: [{"accountId":"paste account id here","displayName":"your spoofed name","preferredLanguage":"ru","linkedAccounts":[]}]

2. open up your game and have fiddler running and captrue https requests. once in the lobby, go to fiddler and search AccountID and find the accountid from any highlighted ones and copy and paste your acount id and paste it to the json file you created earlier.

3.exit the game, go back to fiddler and add new rule and have this as the URL header:
    EXACT:h t t p s://api.epicgames.dev/epic/id/v2/sdk/accounts?accountId=PASTE YOUR ACCOUNT ID HERE
    and add the namechanger.json file to it.

4. dont forget to add your account id to both the json file and also at the end of the URL header, and obvisouly get rid of the space in the https. in the displayname section put whatever name you want in it.

5. save the rule you created on fiddler and launch the game back up and your name should be changed/spoofed to you and also others.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffydaddy For This Useful Post:

yods00001 (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks

question

Quote Originally Posted by fluffydaddy View Post
    im posting it here until the staff approv my thread but since their taking long im just gonna post it here also

this is quick tutortial that works with EG and someone can try and see if it works for or something similar for microsoft version.

1. go to your rules folder and create a file called namerchanger.json
    and add this to it: [{"accountId":"paste account id here","displayName":"your spoofed name","preferredLanguage":"ru","linkedAccounts":[]}]

2. open up your game and have fiddler running and captrue https requests. once in the lobby, go to fiddler and search AccountID and find the accountid from any highlighted ones and copy and paste your acount id and paste it to the json file you created earlier.

3.exit the game, go back to fiddler and add new rule and have this as the URL header:
    EXACT:h t t p s://api.epicgames.dev/epic/id/v2/sdk/accounts?accountId=PASTE YOUR ACCOUNT ID HERE
    and add the namechanger.json file to it.

4. dont forget to add your account id to both the json file and also at the end of the URL header, and obvisouly get rid of the space in the https. in the displayname section put whatever name you want in it.

5. save the rule you created on fiddler and launch the game back up and your name should be changed/spoofed to you and also others.

Certainly. Could you please provide clarification on the necessity of spoofing names? I am aware that the in-game option for hidden usernames is already available. Additionally, if this method ensures safety from hidden identification, does that mean our identity will remain unnoticed, thereby helping us avoid reports? (My understanding is that in this game, banned developers conduct ban waves, and users can directly report to the developers for bans.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thank you for your offer, it's so cute, but I'm not going to bother you with it and figure it out on my own.

I thought it was possible to just add the addons without impacting the cosmetics.
    Sorry if my english is bad, I'm french.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lycaos For This Useful Post:

SleepyLia (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks

How do i fix this error

After I put the usmap file I get an error saying "value cannot be null. (parameter 'buffer')", I use epic games version btw.
    https://imgur.com/a/AXvZwFp

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahf View Post
    After I put the usmap file I get an error saying "value cannot be null. (parameter 'buffer')", I use epic games version btw.
    https://imgur.com/a/AXvZwFp
    Try surrounding the path with " so that it reads "E:\DBD\DBD.usmap" instead of just E:\DBD\DBD.usmap
    I don't see why that would be an issue as I did check for issues regarding path, but it's either that or one of the paths isn't correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yods00001 View Post
    Certainly. Could you please provide clarification on the necessity of spoofing names? I am aware that the in-game option for hidden usernames is already available. Additionally, if this method ensures safety from hidden identification, does that mean our identity will remain unnoticed, thereby helping us avoid reports? (My understanding is that in this game, banned developers conduct ban waves, and users can directly report to the developers for bans.)
    There is no necessity, and it doesn't help with reports whatsoever.
    The 'modified' name is still bound to your account as you are still putting the actual account ID in the request, so reports are still applying to your actual account.

It's a rather useless thing to do, but if you're someone that wants to have the ability to change name like you would in Steam then I guess you'll get *some* use out of it.
    Just remember that Epic Games has a username character limit of 16 characters, and Xbox currently has a character limit of 12 characters, or if your account is old enough and still has the legacy gamertags then it was a 16 character limit.

You can obviously exceed those limits by modifying that request, but it just makes it obvious for anyone that knows that detail as you'll have a globe beside your name with a username that isn't possible.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

yods00001 (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks

Try surrounding the path with " so that it reads "E:\DBD\DBD.usmap" instead of just E:\DBD\DBD.usmap
    I don't see why that would be an issue as I did check for issues regarding path, but it's either that or one of the paths isn't correct.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no necessity, and it doesn't help with reports whatsoever.
    The 'modified' name is still bound to your account as you are still putting the actual account ID in the request, so reports are still applying to your actual account.

It's a rather useless thing to do, but if you're someone that wants to have the ability to change name like you would in Steam then I guess you'll get *some* use out of it.
    Just remember that Epic Games has a username character limit of 16 characters, and Xbox currently has a character limit of 12 characters, or if your account is old enough and still has the legacy gamertags then it was a 16 character limit.

You can obviously exceed those limits by modifying that request, but it just makes it obvious for anyone that knows that detail as you'll have a globe beside your name with a username that isn't possible.
    indeed i agree, however i dont necessarily call it useless. epic games allows you to change your username once every two weeks and Ofc it wouldnt allow you to pick a name that is already taken/offensive/restricted / etc, this fiddler pretty much allows you to do all that and act the same way as how you can put a display name on steam version for everyone else to see.
    Last edited by fluffydaddy; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:17 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffydaddy For This Useful Post:

yods00001 (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks

Catalog

How can i get Catalog.json to work ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by dddsaadas View Post
    How can i get Catalog.json to work ?
    Create a rule in AutoResponder (on Fiddler Classic) with this text as url

regex:(?inx)^https://cdn\.live.+catalog\.json$

And as response file set your Catalog.json file location.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    Create a rule in AutoResponder (on Fiddler Classic) with this text as url

regex?inx)^https://cdn\.live.+catalog\.json$

And as response file set your Catalog.json file location.
    Just out of curiousity, what does the catalog file do?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gabable View Post
    Just out of curiousity, what does the catalog file do?
    allows breakable sets and use cosmetics before they get released

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffydaddy For This Useful Post:

gabable (1 Week Ago)

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast