Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffydaddy View Post
    allows breakable sets and use cosmetics before they get released
    one more question, is there much use for this? I'd imagine using it for either of these purposes would get you banned on live servers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gabable View Post
    one more question, is there much use for this? I'd imagine using it for either of these purposes would get you banned on live servers.
    Breaking sets is only visible to you, so other players aren't going to see it and report you for it.
    Other players will just see that you are wearing the default cosmetics or the last legitimate outfit that you had.

As for use.... not really. Some people wanted it in the past so it just exists for those people.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

gabable (1 Day Ago)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post

Breaking sets is only visible to you, so other players aren't going to see it and report you for it.
    Other players will just see that you are wearing the default cosmetics or the last legitimate outfit that you had.

As for use.... not really. Some people wanted it in the past so it just exists for those people.
    I'm curious about the report system in this game. If developers review reports, do they also inspect our inventory? If that's the case, would it be avoid from report as much as possible However, I've heard that if you're reported for hacking, developers only review your gameplay replay, making it relatively safe if they don't scrutinize your inventory. (Recently, I received a notification from the game informing me that someone I reported about throw game player has been given a punishment. thought that developers didn't prioritize in-game reports over individual ones.)

Thanks
    Can someone explain to me how I can use the emblems like I am a 5 year old cause I cant seem to figure it out lol.

Thanks
    One thing, I don't know if its a bug or I'm doing something wrong, but when I run the file and it asks me what prestige I want, it doesn't matter what I put in, when it grabs new files it always sets it to 10. Not a major issue, since I just edit the file. But it would be nice for it to actually set the prestige to the one I typed when using the updater.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VIIVN View Post
    One thing, I don't know if its a bug or I'm doing something wrong, but when I run the file and it asks me what prestige I want, it doesn't matter what I put in, when it grabs new files it always sets it to 10. Not a major issue, since I just edit the file. But it would be nice for it to actually set the prestige to the one I typed when using the updater.
    I don't recall this being an issue when testing, but I'll check it whenever I get home.
    I know the CustomCharData gets reset every time you run MU, but the prestige number set by MU should be working as intended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yods00001 View Post
    I'm curious about the report system in this game. If developers review reports, do they also inspect our inventory? If that's the case, would it be avoid from report as much as possible However, I've heard that if you're reported for hacking, developers only review your gameplay replay, making it relatively safe if they don't scrutinize your inventory. (Recently, I received a notification from the game informing me that someone I reported about throw game player has been given a punishment. thought that developers didn't prioritize in-game reports over individual ones.)
    In-game reports have always been a thing, but people report for shit like getting tunneled/camped so it's likely they have a minimum amount of reports before it actually gets seen by a human, and the rest are just filtered out.

The notification that someone has been banned wasn't always a thing afaik which is why it has been noticed now.

As for the inventory, the requests being sent through the game via Fiddler are not actually sent to the server, when an auto responder is set in Fiddler, Fiddler will then act as the server and return the data that you have provided (the file) to the game.
    In basic terms, the inventory that the Devs are seeing is your actual inventory that you have without modifications. That isn't to say that they can't check logs and see what cosmetics/outfits you are choosing and then compare that with inventory to see if you actually own that cosmetics though.
    I doubt they would go as far as to do that if they didn't have suspicion though, or if they even log that in the first place.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

VIIVN (5 Hours Ago),yods00001 (59 Minutes Ago)

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738