Thread: MultiCheat

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Arrow New update

approval pls @Hennessy

This speed function's a real pain bro but hey it worked out in the end

Now u don't need Cheat Engine or anything else and there's no issue with the speed function in this update

I think I explained the new speed function but let me break it down now

The speed function here's totally different from the speed in Black Magic

Like I said before the new function multiplies your default speed value by x2 which equals the speed value stored in settings at 0.2 ofc u can change it to whatever u like say 0.15 and it multiplies the speed by 1.5x

And obvs the most important thing is your base speed like if your speed was 90 with 0.2 it becomes 180 this value u notice while moving and it doesn't show in the player's state

And ofc this value u multiply with the speed includes almost everything u use like wings and ship and even the Emblem

Also if u activate the speed and close the cheat don't worry it'll still work it won't stop unless u turn it off yourself or stop the game, and this also includes all options in options

@TreasureSharky Hope u like the new speed bro since u find it so crucial

Enjoy

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...cxMjUzMzQ4NA==

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FAISAL32 For This Useful Post:

iizl (4 Weeks Ago),KingAceeee (4 Weeks Ago),lanbu21 (4 Weeks Ago),michumisiu (4 Weeks Ago),Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh (4 Weeks Ago),stbomber (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    I would like to ask if it is possible to demonstrate or record how to follow a leader with multiple accounts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wormg79148 View Post
    I would like to ask if it is possible to demonstrate or record how to follow a leader with multiple accounts.
    I don't understand your problem, please explain it more precisely

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FAISAL32 View Post

This speed function's a real pain bro but hey it worked out in the end

The speed function here's totally different from the speed in Black Magic
    MS change in BM was too easy. Just for explanation: u take 4 bytes of value in Float type as Integer (32b) and xor them by key (+0x218 to stats pointer) (translation to Integer becuz FPU doesn't have XOR instruction, so u need to store float in CPU register at first). Now just write it to memory.

Something like this in cpp:
    Code:
    float speed;
    unsigned int encryptedValue = *((unsigned int*)&speed) ^ encryptionKey;
    WriteUInt(..., encryptedValue);
    Changing module memory for it not stable (cuz of changable speed), so better not to use it.
    Last edited by Ass007; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:49 PM. Reason: Addition

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ass007 View Post
    MS change in BM was too easy. Just for explanation: u take 4 bytes of value in Float type as Integer (32b) and xor them by key (+0x218 to stats pointer) (translation to Integer becuz FPU doesn't have XOR instruction, so u need to store float in CPU register at first). Now just write it to memory.

Something like this in cpp:
    Code:
    float speed;
    unsigned int encryptedValue = *((unsigned int*)&speed) ^ encryptionKey;
    WriteUInt(..., encryptedValue);
    Changing module memory for it not stable (cuz of changable speed), so better not to use it.
    I didnt mean that bm is difficult I meant that it is difficult to make a practical speed It is true that the bm looks good but it does not meet my need so it is annoying to see an effect for example emblem speed does not give me an effect cuz of speed cheats Anyway both are good but this is only a personal preference from me
    Last edited by FAISAL32; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Arrow Virus

I didnt mean that bm is difficult I meant that it is difficult to make a practical speed It is true that the bm looks good but it does not meet my need so it is annoying to see an effect for example emblem speed does not give me an effect cuz of speed cheats Anyway both are good but this is only a personal preference from me
    When i try to download it, pc defenders go haywire. Seems like there's backdoor and trojan on the files? is this not safe. even the virus scans provided marks it as not safe.

Thanks
    approval @Hennessy

* Added a simple Following bots feature upon someone's request.
    * Also added Auto Loot along with it.
    * You can control the speed of how often the bots follow.
    * Plus, you can also set the number of Blocks they can skip.

Before setting any of your accounts to follow, you first need to designate a Leader.

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...fd20?nocache=1

- - - Updated - - -

i think u mean aimbot Anyway, the goal of this cheat is to make it easier to use multiple accounts at the same time, not to be an aimbot, if that's what you're implying.
    I would like to ask if there can be an in-depth explanation or introduction of this function, or there is a video teaching, need to do more to understand, or is it a transmission or invitation to the uncooled?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Please give us the source code

Hy @FAISAL32, I know this request has already been made, but could you please give us the source code, or a link to a ****** repository so we can actualy see how it works.

Thanks for your answer, and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAceeee View Post
    When i try to download it, pc defenders go haywire. Seems like there's backdoor and trojan on the files? is this not safe. even the virus scans provided marks it as not safe.

It's very natural, bro. All the standard cheats will not be accepted by the protection system. Create an exception for it or close protection , and you will not face this problem

Quote Originally Posted by wormg79148 View Post
    I would like to ask if there can be an in-depth explanation or introduction of this function, or there is a video teaching, need to do more to understand, or is it a transmission or invitation to the uncooled?

bro, I don't understand exactly what your problem is. Is it that you don't know how to operate it, or are you facing a different issue? Please clarify further

Quote Originally Posted by komiko View Post
    Hy @FAISAL32, I know this request has already been made, but could you please give us the source code, or a link to a ****** repository so we can actualy see how it works.

Thanks for your answer, and have a nice day.

I apologize if I did not notice whether you had asked this question before, but this is not possible currently because it contains more than 4200 lines and is also not organized at all, being compressed into a single file, and also there are no hints in it. When I organize and arrange it, I will attach it normally

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I apologize if I did not notice whether you had asked this question before, but this is not possible currently because it contains more than 4200 lines and is also not organized at all, being compressed into a single file, and also there are no hints in it. When I organize and arrange it, I will attach it normally
    No problem, just take your time to organize it and if you would be kind enough to tell me in witch language you made it, it would be nice.

Thanks a lot for your work

Thanks
    Sounds like joke but... python

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ass007 View Post
    Sounds like joke but... python
    Probably not I would gess cpp or c or c#, but python sems improbable

Thanks
    hey @FAISAL32 i like your work on this hack very much basically best hack here but 1 thing the following bot have so much lag and the alts not following so good always got stuck even with 1 block high and dont fly if you can fix them please and thank u

Thanks
    Hey! love this program. a major upgrade from the trove 4.6 CE. Would you be able to add the color enemies hack? i like using it for delves.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iizl View Post
    hey @FAISAL32 i like your work on this hack very much basically best hack here but 1 thing the following bot have so much lag and the alts not following so good always got stuck even with 1 block high and dont fly if you can fix them please and thank u
    This would you be able to improve on the following bots whatsoever?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast