Tired

Red face So fucking helpful

Bro please don't stop updating it, you're so useful to many of us <33

Btw, good work you've done here, +rep

Thanks

Arrow New update

approval pls @Hennessy

Quote Originally Posted by iizl View Post
    hey @FAISAL32 i like your work on this hack very much basically best hack here but 1 thing the following bot have so much lag and the alts not following so good always got stuck even with 1 block high and dont fly if you can fix them please and thank u

I understand your problem but it's impossible for the delay to be caused by the cheat. I'll explain why its not from the cheat. It was programmed to create a separate thread for each process which means even if you have 10 different accounts running in following bots none of them would affect each other cuz each has its own thread

The problem is most likely from the server side I'm thinking of restructuring it to make it work by invitation instead of position meaning it would continue to join the leader and this would solve your delay problem if implemented

- Update speed function

- Update open map function

- Fixed auto attack afk Br bug: now does not use ability 1

- Added a new option in settings named "Better perf" which stands for better performance. It temporarily sets all CPU-intensive settings in Trove to 0. You can revert them back to their original state if you deactivate this option

It is possible that the CPU usage difference could reach up to 50% for each process if you are using high-quality settings

- Add hotkey for better performance

- Updated all addresses

Before using it, delete the old ini file.

Enjoy.

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...0742?nocache=1

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by FAISAL32; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:06 PM.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to FAISAL32 For This Useful Post:

iizl (4 Weeks Ago),iLux123 (4 Weeks Ago),KnightAnime (4 Weeks Ago),lanbu21 (4 Weeks Ago),LastGambit (3 Weeks Ago),sacsac74 (2 Weeks Ago),stevensky (4 Weeks Ago),storkzzz (3 Weeks Ago),TreasureSharky (3 Weeks Ago),wackwack2 (4 Weeks Ago),wackwacka2 (3 Weeks Ago),WayzOfficiel (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Hey I think that sounds great if you'd be able to restructure it so that the bots join off invitation instead of position that may be what the private one I saw over a year ago using where they were farming uber 10 and they were almost flying after them it looked like

Thanks
    In the latest update, for some reason, the running speed stopped turning off. The only thing that helps is re-entering the game. Character values such as crit. damage, damage coefficient, and the rest show 2 times more, although in fact they are the same as before.
    Last edited by qwer2491; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:07 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qwer2491 View Post
    In the latest update, for some reason, the running speed stopped turning off. The only thing that helps is re-entering the game. Character values such as crit. damage, damage coefficient, and the rest show 2 times more, although in fact they are the same as before.
    Thanks for letting me know bout the issue, it's fixed now and speed's back to normal. As for the crit damage and other stuff, the reason is the speed address is shared so it doubles up just like speed but it don't really affect your damage, it's just cosmetic.

approval pls @Hennessy

Sorry bro, I know it's been a hassle but I deleted the old file and added a new one with the same name. Check it out again.

Thanks

Post whats "better perf"??

Quote Originally Posted by FAISAL32 View Post
    Thanks for letting me know bout the issue, it's fixed now and speed's back to normal. As for the crit damage and other stuff, the reason is the speed address is shared so it doubles up just like speed but it don't really affect your damage, it's just cosmetic.

approval pls @Hennessy

Sorry bro, I know it's been a hassle but I deleted the old file and added a new one with the same name. Check it out again.
    what the hell is better perf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

bruh

Quote Originally Posted by sdgfdgsdg View Post
    what the hell is better perf
    my guy litterly explained it in his bio. It sets the trove alt accounts down to 0 so they dont use so much of ur comuter's processing power.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xlightx View Post
    Hey! love this program. a major upgrade from the trove 4.6 CE. Would you be able to add the color enemies hack? i like using it for delves.
    Hey @FAISAL32 , just wondering if you saw this and if it would be possible. Thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hi FAISAL32, when I do ships I often get my key messed up, or just when I press escape it puts the game in background, do you know why this happens?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xlightx View Post
    Hey @FAISAL32 , just wondering if you saw this and if it would be possible. Thank you!
    Sure I can add it but I gotta know why you want it can you explain

Quote Originally Posted by komiko View Post
    Hi FAISAL32, when I do ships I often get my key messed up, or just when I press escape it puts the game in background, do you know why this happens?
    Got your problem but it's not the cheat itself it's the dll that's called to send the buttons and that's causing this kind of issues even affects alt + tab but we might be able to limit this problem in future updates

Thanks for letting me know about it

Thanks
    You should add an silent aimbot for delves and for sh gem box farming

Thanks

Lightbulb Suggestion

Hey , first of all i'd like to say thank you for ur program it works very good and comfortable!
    Now i'd like to add some notes while using the program, I discovered that speed hack keep working even after disabling (v0.8)
    suggestiions: I think it'd be cool to see auto bomb royale registration if it's possible to fit it in this hack fs, and adding a skip will be cool aswell so ppl can bind any button to use skip and choose distance of skip too, also i think ESP can be added bcoz sometimes mods show location of mobs incorrect
    Thank you for your hard work <3

Thanks

Arrow Update

Quote Originally Posted by xmxaa View Post
    Hey , first of all i'd like to say thank you for ur program it works very good and comfortable!
    Now i'd like to add some notes while using the program, I discovered that speed hack keep working even after disabling (v0.8)
    suggestiions: I think it'd be cool to see auto bomb royale registration if it's possible to fit it in this hack fs, and adding a skip will be cool aswell so ppl can bind any button to use skip and choose distance of skip too, also i think ESP can be added bcoz sometimes mods show location of mobs incorrect
    Thank you for your hard work <3

so the speed issue got fixed even changed the file name to 0.8.0

was thinkin bout addin a skip feature real simple and actually pretty useful

aint thought of addin but for bomber royale since I dont need it but if a lot get on board sure can add easy and might even set it to run in the background for multiple accounts at once

man if I could solve the high CPU usage wouldve added ESP and aimbot and even silent aim but those things aint right for multi-account cheating at once

anyways there's a new update out for Trove and you gotta update the cheat to make it work again you're gonna have to do it yourself this time how do you update it you can update it right from the ini file if you got the know-how if not just follow these easy steps

1- open the cheat window then hit Settings
    2- inside the settings menu there's another option named Settings
    3- you'll see addresses and values change the following new ones I'll list here

Code:
    Local player: 0x10804A4
    Speed Address: 0xD0A588
    Render Address: 0x01080420
    then head over to Arrays Bytes
    and just change Array Bytes Normal open map
    and also Array Bytes Enabled open map

Code:
    Array Bytes Normal open map: 77 05 B8 94
    Array Bytes Enabled open map: EB 05 B8 94
    after you're done go to FishingSettings
    and just change Fish Address

Code:
    Fish Address: 0x0107EC24
    ------------------------ after you're done click Save Settings -----------------

now it's updated and it'll work again just like before

Enjoy
    Last edited by FAISAL32; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:08 PM.

Thanks
    add bomberroyale afk pls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Auto bomber royale

I'd like to make people notice that there is a mod for bomber royal afk :
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to komiko For This Useful Post:

KingAceeee (2 Weeks Ago),ldk418 (2 Weeks Ago),Matsuritft (6 Days Ago)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast