Thanks

Are there maintained lists of quest and shop IDs?

Searching through google have most results only going as far as the releases in 2021, and trying to guess the more recent releases' quest IDs are becoming more impractical. I'd like to know if a maintained list exists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by GarudaMP View Post
    Searching through google have most results only going as far as the releases in 2021, and trying to guess the more recent releases' quest IDs are becoming more impractical. I'd like to know if a maintained list exists.
    Will look into it but I don't think so this may help, load a shop normally in game then hit grab data in the shop loader it will give ID and the shops openable locations list.

Scans:
    VirusTotal - File - e8e1d01d1a49f71be1217d08f333030e9654bdca4f0a3f70e6 bff91eafa2fe93
    AQWTestShopLoader.zip - Jotti's malware scan
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, Former Staff: September 9'th, 2023

Coding Hobbyist | - Current Activity | BattleOn | RotMG |

Want to make my life better? <3 BTC: 3JoQRjwK28DVGTzL4mYkpjHRBeoFwNFVe7

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

GarudaMP (4 Days Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I will make another for quest and post it here, quests should be easier as we can pull multiple at once. I do not know when I will get to this, I had the shoploader sitting about. If you all would prefer I pack it up so it can run on Flash and not just the SWF let me know as this SWF does work but not in Projectors without additional minor issues.

Anyhow, load a shop lets say Twilly's in battleon, load it officially, no need to enter the number, wait a sec then in the shop loader at the bottom hit
    grab data, it will spit out:

Allowed Locations:
    Menu

Number of Items in Shop: 25

Shop ID: 31

and it's that simple.

Lets say current events shop...give me a sec going to get it now, .....ok back.

Now I went ahead and went to /eventhub which took me to /aqw3d map via April Fools,

Shop I opened in aqw3d:

April Fools 3D Shop

Shop Allowed Locations: aqw3d

Number of Items in shop: 4

Shop ID: 1239

Hope this helps with future list making, as it also will list locations shops can be opened! I also hope this example helped!
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 1 Week Ago at 01:44 PM.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, Former Staff: September 9'th, 2023

Thanks
    Thanks! I tried using it but running it through flash just makes it stuck at Loading indefinitely. What do you use to make it run?

On another note, is there a way to use this to open up shops you haven't unlocked? Recent releases like The Arcana Invoker made us buy things from shops that are on the tail end of questlines and we can't access them in the first place so I don't think we can use this method to bypass the requirement to open it. Unless there's a way to load/grab a list of every shop that's present in a map? Or would opening shops the game knows you shouldn't have unlocked yet too risky?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GarudaMP View Post
    Thanks! I tried using it but running it through flash just makes it stuck at Loading indefinitely. What do you use to make it run?

On another note, is there a way to use this to open up shops you haven't unlocked? Recent releases like The Arcana Invoker made us buy things from shops that are on the tail end of questlines and we can't access them in the first place so I don't think we can use this method to bypass the requirement to open it. Unless there's a way to load/grab a list of every shop that's present in a map? Or would opening shops the game knows you shouldn't have unlocked yet too risky?
    AQWShopTestPlayer_NoFreeze.zip - Jotti's malware scan
    VirusTotal - File - 429c1aaf5b65d8fabc0cbba927d325beedd3ef63a93c3515aa ad66be7268f0e6

I use an AxShockwave player I coded via VS uploading it now for those that can't get the SWF working!

I would say there are multiple risks in using unofficial clients, depending on your shop/quest numbers loaded, ban. and etc. As for a shop you haven't unlocked, if the items are locked via a quest or rank like in the book of lore you should be able to load the shop yes, but buying items from it I'm not sure about.

Believe I have this one running 32-bit flash. Should work. If not it's the 64-bit but pretty sure I did 32.

Hmmm,
    Unless there's a way to load/grab a list of every shop that's present in a map?
    Will look into! As of now I know you can easily get every "Game Menu" released with quest and shop ID's it had from events/shops featured each month, there are pages of them. Not allowed to link here though, semi-useful.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 3 Days Ago at 02:59 PM.