Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Some of the best WarRock hacks [tutorial]

I was only able to upload 5 pictures to this website, so I decided to just make a webpage of my own of the tutorial, you can click Here to view it.

P.S. If the MPGH Admin would like to copy/paste my tutorial and pictures to your webpage, you have my permission.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cr4sh08 For This Useful Post:

apezwijn (06-01-2008),bioslover (06-08-2008),darkangel88m (06-07-2008),Frozone (06-01-2008),juppeli (06-01-2008),Kujo (06-01-2008),linderberg (06-07-2008),Motw (06-01-2008)

Thanks
    Nice tutorial , thank you for this.

Thanks

???

Quote Originally Posted by cr4sh08 View Post
    I was only able to upload 5 pictures to this website, so I decided to just make a webpage of my own of the tutorial, you can click Here to view it.

P.S. If the MPGH Admin would like to copy/paste my tutorial and pictures to your webpage, you have my permission.
    what happens then if u logon warrock?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ns tutorial

Thanks
    When I want to open folders 'Tree', my images are not good for Paint.NET

Thanks
    Lets just hope that K2 won't patch these

Thanks
    if you have the newest version of Paint.net and the .dds files won't open, then you need to goto the Microsoft web page and make sure your '.Net 2.0 framework' is up-to-date.

Thanks
    Wow ;d this is really useful =) Thanks! <3

Thanks
    I hope one of the MPGH Admin copy/paste this tutorial to this web site, cause that free web page I made has just about used up all the monthly allowed bandwidth, here soon you'll click the link and it'll be dead if it's not copied.

Thanks
    what do u mean with remove cables???

Thanks
    Cables = all textures that look like power-lines (phone lines), cable from the ships, or any of the other things that resemble some kind of cable.

Thanks
    This is very awesome!! Is there any other changes that can be made useing that hex editor? I mean like the kinda stuff people can do with the game cheat programs, like no recoil, no spread, superjump.. etc..? This is really cool....

Thanks
    Yes, almost all of the cheats that trainers can do, you can do also by changing some of the code strings in the hex editor. I just tried to keep this tutorial short and simple. To add the other cheats you need to be familiar with programs such as "IDA Pro w/ Hex-Rays" and "OllyDbg" (or "OllyIce", I prefer OllyIce over OllyDbg). I think it would have been too complicated for 99% of the people to understand just by reading and looking at pictures, so instead of getting bombarded by questions, I just left that off. but if enough people want to know, I'll write a tutorial on how to hack the WarRock.exe to include the major hacks. (all hacks to the WarRock.exe file are undetectable, the only way possible way you could get caught is if an admin is in the room watching you run thru buildings and climbing around underground)

I also recieved a PM that asked... If I make these changes, what if I play Deathmatch - Command and Conquer, can the other players see that I have no trees and that I'm using different scopes when they are dead and watching other players?

To answer this question... No, nobody else will see what you see since the picture files are loaded in your game, not theirs, when you are dead and watching others play, you'll notice when they zoom their scope in, you'll see your scope picture, again, that's because those are the pictures your game loaded, not theirs.

Thanks
    thats good but WHAT MATTERS WHNE I DO THIS?

Thanks
    Full Screen Scopes = (exactly what the name implys), you have a lot better visibility without the black borders.

Trees With No Leaves = (Exactly what it implys), think about it for a minute, if none of the trees have any leaves, that means you can see through them, thus making it possible for you to shoot other people and not be seen.

No Objects = (Again, Exactly what the name implys), this hack will make the maps load with nothing more than blank terrain. There will be no trees, no rocks, no walls, no fences, no boats, no boxes, no ammo/health refills, no water, no pathing blockers,,, nothing. just sit back and snipe people from accross the map.

That answer your question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast