Thanks

DRAGON NEST ******S THAT WORK LIST MORE PLEASE

Hey some I'm one of those bumass ppl that don't want to pay for nx or karma now so i jus do the $urveys because the other free nx offers are annoying and get too deep into ur personal life.

Anyways, lets help each other by listing all the $urveys and other offers that you used and got nx from, that way other people will know which offers they should do instead of hunting for 1 for an hour.

More info before I list the $urveys that work for me: I'm not sure about this but i think there is a limit to how many you can do in a day or in a week or something like that. So if anyone has information on this please explain it for me lol.
    And if the $urveys or offers you post require something special a fake account or a dead credit card so you don't pay please share that information if you are comfortable with it.

LIST OF $URVEYS AND OFFERS THAT WORK FOR ME :

1. All $urveys that say something like "Which donut are you" or something like "which anime character are you?" $urveys like those are extremly easy for me to get through and usually gives 750 nx or more.

How i pass these: At first they usually ask you questions like (I'll use the which donut are you $urvey as an example) If you're tired of donuts, what do you do? Then give you some mulitple choices. These stuff won't invade your private life or anything. At the end of these multiple choice questions will ask for your birthday, just put in dec,25,1990 if you're young or don't want to share your real birthday.

THE HARD PART: its not really hard, just gotta be clever xD
    after you finish telling them your b-day, they will send you to a bunch of things that ask for your information for OTHER $urveys. ignore these, there are usually "skip" buttons somewhere. They sometimes try to make it less noticable by making the font color almost match the background color so just look for it hard. Other times you just need to scroll down to look for it.

Sooner of later you will be confronted with something that you cannot skip. It's a box and has about 6-9 offers and a description of the offers. Next to each of those offers are buttons for yes or no. Click no for all of them except 1, leave that one as a yes then continue. It will lead you to that offer page BUT DON'T WORRY, scroll down and you should see a big skip button. Just keep saying yes to one option and scrolling down to the skip button a couple of times and i 100% GUARENTEE to you that it will lead to the final page and you shall receive your nx.
    Last edited by mochili96; 09-11-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: blocked the work $urveys xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Wow. I thought I did never met someone worst than me with english or structure of it. This feel like I just hit a big block of walls.

Thanks
    stop trollin on somethin im tryin to use to help others
    and my english is perfect besides maybe a few missing letters in some words, but those are on purpose since this took a while to type.

btw i hope that was a troll cause your english looks pretty messed up and hard to understand....

"I thought I did never met someone" ?

EDIT: o yea and if you're talking about the "$urvery" its because they censor the actual word, ok?
    Last edited by mochili96; 09-11-2011 at 03:43 PM. Reason: blah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol stop being so defensive and enjoy the fun while you are at it. And stop trying to make people work for you. Go find it your self for which ******s works or not. Ppl really dont care about ******s. They care more on exploits and hacks. They work so therefore they have money to buy nx they are not like 10 years old who live off parents money like you

Thanks
    Use fakenamegenerator website. Google it, that site will give you all the info you need for a completely fake person down to the blood type. Just copy and paste then. And for ones that require you to put in an email. Use 10minutemail since after 10minutes the temporary email self destructs.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Lol stop being so defensive and enjoy the fun while you are at it. And stop trying to make people work for you. Go find it your self for which ******s works or not. Ppl really dont care about ******s. They care more on exploits and hacks. They work so therefore they have money to buy nx they are not like 10 years old who live off parents money like you
    Oh, hitman you great king troll you. lol.

Thanks
    erm im not relly tryin to get people to help me lmao
    this is more like a collaborating effort but w.e since this is makin no progress might as well die off >__>