I played ConquerOnline for a while but moved on to Eudemons a MUCH better game with much development still giveing it a chance not to suck like conquer. Anyway, request is anyone with information about the game workings, packets, and such. Eudemons client is very close to Conqeur and i KNOW there are at least very good bots out there.
I have medium programming skills and have been toying with TSearch and WPE. It seems theres not much to do except by packet hacking.
Heres what im looking for exactly. Not just GIMMIE HACKS. I want to build a bot/macro system for the game that does not break any rules. The required information is the packet format for such things as movement, location in game (i already got that from tsearch not a prob), and the biggest being able to read positions of monsters and drop(money, gems/ ect.) on the board. this is all sent to the client via server side so it cant be manipulated but it can be read (obviosly) if i could figure out how to read there packets. Ive seen some correlations and patters but really dont have enough experience to search out what i need. Anyone willing to help or point me to a good resource please do.

BTW the simplest bot is simpoy a macro program where it reads the location your at and you simply have a list of points on the map. The program simply walks shortest line route to each point. Any marcro program i have used is insufficient because of dropped frames and server lag which causes inconsistencies in recorded timings.

Sorry i put this post in a stupid spot somewhere so if u see it delete it and not this thread (hey, i was tired)