Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by √ince View Post
    You CAN it is his website but it is legit and he just wants more customers the method works.
    Thanks ,

I don't know how else i can show people the method works, . I have included an example of a customer of mine who bought accounts from me and sold 20 accounts he bought within the first 12 hours for $10 each. I also gave people tips on getting ready made paypal and ebay accounts but its seems to be very hard to satisfy some people on mpgh --> [vila2000 & Aniquibest12]

Last edited by DrMasi; 08-19-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    To bad if Ebay sees your listing they remove it. It apparently violates their Listing Policy, so unless you are lucky all you're going to be doing with this method is wasting your time. If there is another good site where people will buy Minecraft accounts for a decent price then the method might work. But right now its shitty and doesn't work unless ebay doesn't remove your listing before it ends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @ @masitech
    I emailed you a week ago now. Four of my buyers have emailed me saying that their passwords have been changed. What can you do to rectify this situation?
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    @ @masitech
    I emailed you a week ago now. Four of my buyers have emailed me saying that their passwords have been changed. What can you do to rectify this situation?
    I will replace the accounts for now- please ask them not to change the SKIN or the Password. Please PM me or Talk to me On Skype so i can check your order and send the replacement

FUN BRAIN TEASERS

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Bumping the Thread

FUN BRAIN TEASERS

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I've bought over 60 - 70 or so from him! Great seller, Great support and communication! I've been selling it on eBay, and goes well! (Apart from shit heads trying to copy my listings lol), But I provide my customers a replacement warranty, and those replacement account's are cheaper ones, as I don't have that many customers that fuck their accounts up as the accounts Masitech sells are very good in quality, for me at least as I have seen over time , Some weren't working when I tested it out before I resold them, But Masitech gave me a replacement on those (Before I re-selled)

There is a way not making eBay remove your listings (You just need to get in contact with them on phone for this, as that's what I did, and they aren't removing my listings no more! Had to provide some fake'ish proof for selling them...)

Thank's Great Seller!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostSniper189 For This Useful Post:

DrMasi (08-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Bump Still Working Ebook to make money

FUN BRAIN TEASERS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I would be interested in your method but.......to get a verified paypal and ebay is hard enough on its own....but to remake them everyday is crazy unrealistic. since your ebay/paypal accounts get suspended within a couple days for selling virtual items on ebay... and to spend $100 a day to purchase a new paypal and ebay account...thats even more unrealistic as your only going to be making around $70-$100 a day if your very lucky...

if you have a more realistic workaround compared to your suggested "buy a paypal account" I would be suriously interested and would probably purchase hundreds of accounts from you...but as it is, I dont think i could make any profit...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by hillybilly View Post
    I would be interested in your method but.......to get a verified paypal and ebay is hard enough on its own....but to remake them everyday is crazy unrealistic. since your ebay/paypal accounts get suspended within a couple days for selling virtual items on ebay... and to spend $100 a day to purchase a new paypal and ebay account...thats even more unrealistic as your only going to be making around $70-$100 a day if your very lucky...

if you have a more realistic workaround compared to your suggested "buy a paypal account" I would be suriously interested and would probably purchase hundreds of accounts from you...but as it is, I dont think i could make any profit...
    i really recommend you get the steal guide from aspkin "Ebay Steal Guide" - using the Ebook i have created 3 ebay account (for free). Thats been running for the last 4 month recently upgraded the selling limit to 130 items / £3,800 - the book is amazing really worth it.
    Last edited by DrMasi; 09-07-2013 at 03:27 PM.

FUN BRAIN TEASERS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Is this the book you're talking about?

eBay Stealth – eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide

Quote Originally Posted by msanderson44 View Post
    bought 34 def very fast and easy trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post
    Vouch, quick and cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novus7 View Post
    Vouch for this guy. We did a few deals a long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12345 View Post
    Big Vouch! Nice, Easy and Fun, 10/10 would trade again

Want free weapons and items in Planetside 2? get them here by signing up: >HERE<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Vouch this method really works.I bought the "100x reseller pack" and all the accounts re working fine, the support in skype is really helpfull too.Ebay doesnt bother to remove the items and all my costumers so far left me positive feedback. Will so do business with him again!
    screenshot by lightshot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    vouch.png  

Last edited by IndigoChild; 09-08-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by hillybilly View Post
    Is this the book you're talking about?

eBay Stealth – eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide
    Yes - I have it my Self - Very Helpful

FUN BRAIN TEASERS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12