Thanks

FastEloBoost's Diamond 1 Expert Elo Boosting Services! Fastest and Cheap!

Hello there, I am a Diamond 1 Mid lane main elo booster. I boost in all roles though and can play requested champions, Adc is my 2nd best. I am very interactive so if you would like to talk to me from a smurf while i boost and/or ask me questions, i would be happy to respond! I have elo boosted on many websites and find that the availability of jobs is too inefficient and the websites take too big of a cut of the money. I will be setting my prices LOWER than popular websites while still making more money for myself. I am also much faster than the websites, as websites have random platinum and diamond 5 elo boosters who are incapable of elo boosting at a constant rate. I have been elo boosting for the past 8 months and have a 95% win ratio, therefor i am extremely consistent and would call myself an expert.
    I could manage some sort of proof if necessary.

I have images for the vouches and seperate images of elo boosts ive completed, contact me on skype if you would like to see them

Why should you choose me?: I main mid lane which is the MOST consistent role to carry in as of season 3. I play almost all mid lane champions at a high rate. I have a 95% win rate as a booster. I charge less than all websites and I work faster than they do also. I also communicate with the customers and give them tips whereas websites are unable to do this. I can carry in all roles! You won't be unsatisfied!

Contact me! : Skype- Nathanbehrensftw

NORTH AMERICA ONLY

Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind0wnz View Post
    Buying a boost for Silver I - Gold V Promotion Games. Will post results after.

Excellent boost! Carried hard! Great guy, would buy from again and recommend to anyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by demondrag464 View Post
    Bump and Vouch
    He is really good at what he does, He got me up a division in just about 3 hours starting from 0 LP, Definitely recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by hidingshadow View Post
    This guy's good. I can't imagine anyone being close to good as him xD. Everyone should buy his Elo Boost, Stomped every game.

He stomped every game as Vayne and Ezreal it was unbelievable. I vouch for him, did it in 5 hours never lost a game. Never lost his lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elo.boost View Post
    Great ADC player, definitely legit. Took only a few hours to get me from silver 1 to gold. Definitely vouch and reccommend.
    [/URL]

Uploaded with

TRUSTED VOUCHES!!:
    Quote Originally Posted by mrla View Post
    Guy is incredible. Did a game as trynd he had a HORRIBLE team and he still managed to get the victory.

Enemy team had strong kill lead but his objective plays were holding the team in there
    Allied jungle sucked but he countered by taking blue from enemy jungle ( he was top)

He led the team to take baron and crushed from there on out. He had the enemy chasing them and let the team pick off the out of positions!

Game 1 - 9-8-4 312 minions

Great player- Doing another game.

Second game got a 23 min surrender. Completely demolished the lane as Jax vs Karma

He didn't even try hard. 11-3-1 173 cs

Complete stomp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iussus View Post
    Good booster. Quite a few consecutive victories, Silver 1 to Gold 5.

I am a North American elo booster only.

Payment: To be completed through PayPal, does not have to be 100% paid up front. We can work out a payment plan if you are not comfortable paying it all right off the bat.
    ALL ORDERS MUST BE PAID THROUGH GIFT

Prices: (Keep in mind these are cheaper than the average elo boosting service and I am also faster than the websites. These prices are about 15-20% lower than the average elo boosting website AND are done by a more competent player than the platinum and diamond 5's you might have losing on your account.)

Contact me: I will be available on my skype:

I offer both Net wins boosting and Per division boosting.

ALL ORDERS OF 5 DIVISIONS + WILL RECEIVE A 5% DISCOUNT

Per Division Prices: ($) (Receiving low amounts of points could mean higher payment)
    Bronze 5-3: 15
    Bronze 2-1: 20
    Silver 5-3: 25
    Silver 2: 30
    Silver 1: 35
    Gold 5-4: 40
    Gold 3-2: 45
    Gold 1 : 50
    Plat 5-4: 60
    Plat 3-2: 70
    Plat 1: 80

Per win Prices ($): (This is how it works if you were wondering. If you order, say, 10 wins, and i lose any, i will subtract a win from my current, Example: If you order 10 wins, i lose 1, i win a total of 11 games.)

Placements: 6
    Bronze: 5
    Silver: 7
    Gold: 8
    Platinum: 11

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    WTF those prices...
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    D: haha right? Them prices :O

Thanks
    Bump, and these prices are lower than all websites and im a more efficient booster.