Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Scammed or no i need your answer P1MP

Well its been a few days since P1MP was giving out VIP for accs and it was also stickied so i trusted it and P1MP suppoedly had a good rep this is him choosing me so yea him and me were agreeing how to do this and in the end i wanted the payment in cash instead he agreed with this. I couldn't make a paypal so i asked him to make 1 for me and put the money in there since he is supposedly supposed to be a trustful guy. here are pics of us dealing he said he would send it in 2 days but it has pasted 4-5 days now... as u can see the title is the same and it was sent on Saturday today is Wednesday... so i dont know whats up P1MP. Oh he also says this too but it didnt get sent as u can see it was sent 2 days ago and he says in 8 hours he would send it but nthing got sent so ofc i keep asking him whats up... and so i told him to send it to another acc since i thought something was wrong and then he said he sent to the wrong 1 and he said he would do it after school but its past 1 day and nthing still... he also says he was almost finished school yesterday too much after tht he nvr came back on for some reason but this may be becuz he has things to do but just a few hours ago he logged onto mpgh couldn't have done it then? he also hasnt msg me back....
    and im uploading a video of my paypal acc tht it received nthing so i just wanna im not really accusing P1MP as a scammer just im a lil worried right n0w tht he might be. So P1MP pls answer to this cuz ur not answering ur pms.. bro i hpe u aint a scammer ive haerd good things about you....but atm im kinda losing my trust for u...
    Simply just not there yet.
    [IMG]https://loot-ninj*****m/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/final-fantasy-versus-xiii.jpg[/IMG] Dont mess wit me yo

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7[IMG]https://i158.photobucke*****m/albums/t94/bobbbbbbb_bucket/remake.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    ya i cant beleive he did that -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    is pimp Banned??

Thanks
    Doubt it he "scammed" me to, well sorta i still havn't given him my acc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12