Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    added .
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceitful View Post
    Add me on skype. You and Raple will get the last 2 vouch copies. Skype: sol_cannon
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    After purchasing the book, I can see potential. But you require a large investment to 'get the ball rolling' in my position i scrounged up $20 to see if it was worth my time. Being in Australia the awkwardness of most websites is unbearable and there is no real disclaimer on the ebook or this advertisement saying the different aspects on where you live. The only reason is most websites I won't list them because I don't want to compromise the relationship with the seller as I'll be politely looking for a refund. But the sites that he has in the ebook which assist in the deliverance of the guide are sometimes incompatible with proper operation of the ebook with countries such as Australia and New Zealand. In Australia their are taxes on most things and restrictions on how much money you can make online. sites affiliated with the ebook are restricted by these laws and sometimes don't offer the same things as it would if you lived in another country.

My Customer Review.

The guy is nice, and seems it might be a recommendation if you purchase the premium package for only $10 more, But however if you live in Australia the method isn't so easily handed on a platter for you. It's a good Idea but not one that is easily compatible with Australia's 'retarded' laws.

I'll be requesting a refund today the dude seems like a reasonable business man, and has most of the short questions i asked down pat, and his E book is written flawlessly there are only minor improvements I could Mention.

All in all, the guide will work if you have the time and effort to put into it but for me the investment for $20 without the warning of the compatibility some sites have with Australian Users was a let down, And I don't blame the seller it would probably be not known unless a user from Australia Registered.

Cheers

Everywhere and everything at once, I am you and you are me, we are the same ~
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    After purchasing the book, I can see potential. But you require a large investment to 'get the ball rolling' in my position i scrounged up $20 to see if it was worth my time. Being in Australia the awkwardness of most websites is unbearable and there is no real disclaimer on the ebook or this advertisement saying the different aspects on where you live. The only reason is most websites I won't list them because I don't want to compromise the relationship with the seller as I'll be politely looking for a refund. But the sites that he has in the ebook which assist in the deliverance of the guide are sometimes incompatible with proper operation of the ebook with countries such as Australia and New Zealand. In Australia their are taxes on most things and restrictions on how much money you can make online. sites affiliated with the ebook are restricted by these laws and sometimes don't offer the same things as it would if you lived in another country.

My Customer Review.

The guy is nice, and seems it might be a recommendation if you purchase the premium package for only $10 more, But however if you live in Australia the method isn't so easily handed on a platter for you. It's a good Idea but not one that is easily compatible with Australia's 'retarded' laws.

I'll be requesting a refund today the dude seems like a reasonable business man, and has most of the short questions i asked down pat, and his E book is written flawlessly there are only minor improvements I could Mention.

All in all, the guide will work if you have the time and effort to put into it but for me the investment for $20 without the warning of the compatibility some sites have with Australian Users was a let down, And I don't blame the seller it would probably be not known unless a user from Australia Registered.

Cheers
    I really appreciate the honest and thoughtful review. Unfortunately, like you stated, I am a reasonable business man, and can not go against my own Terms of Service. I have sold 3 copies to Australian customers, and they have not complained. I am really sorry you were not able to buy the $30 version for the refund + support. It isn't personal, but like I said, I have my ToS. I hope you understand and don't take this the wrong way, but it explicitly states that the $20 package does not offer a refund.

~Regards,
    Conceitful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    After chatting with the user on skype, I was lastly insulted and discriminated by the undermining nature of which I was directed that I couldn't Read a Terms of Service, This investment was allot to me and it seems of which the $20 is an incredible amount to this seller, His method is not very unique but can work, Just make sure you have money to invest into it as just purchasing this guide alone can bring a large drawback.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    After chatting with the user on skype, I was lastly insulted and discriminated by the undermining nature of which I was directed that I couldn't Read a Terms of Service, This investment was allot to me and it seems of which the $20 is an incredible amount to this seller, His method is not very unique but can work, Just make sure you have money to invest into it as just purchasing this guide alone can bring a large drawback.
    I never insulted or discriminated you, if you can show proof please. I did say that you should have read the Terms of Service carefully, that is not an insult. Sorry you were not able to get a refund.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceitful View Post
    I never insulted or discriminated you, if you can show proof please. I did say that you should have read the Terms of Service carefully, that is not an insult. Sorry you were not able to get a refund.
    I shall provide evidence, it's appalling your deniability for what has happened

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well, to my surprise, this eBook actually works!

Originality - 10/10
    I have not seen any method like this out there!

Price - 8/10
    It's a good price and you will EASILY make your money back. It might take some time, but it will get you money! I will be getting ~$25 each month and I just started!

Support - 9/10
    OP gave me great support and I wouldn't have gotten my first payment if it weren't for his support. Also, if you buy premium, you get put into a group with others and you can help each other out!

Compatibility - 5/10
    Not sure if this works world wide because @KarmaKills lives in the AU and has had some problems.

Time and Effort - 7/10
    It WILL take you some time to get this set up. BUT! if you do this correctly, you will get lots of money EASILY!!!

Ease of Use - 4/10
    Method takes some time, and it's not the easiest ebook in the world.

Content - 4/10
    This ebook is missing a LOT of information. I talked this over with the OP and he will be adding a LOT more information into Cash Revenue v3!

Overall Rating - 8/10
    This will make you money, but it will take some time. OP states that it usually takes 1-3 days to get your first payment, and it's true! I got my first payment in 2 days, and will be getting paid ~$25 per month and more if I continue!

Proof of payment!

The first payment is only $0.69 because the first month payment is $1, BUT, I will be getting paid around $25 each month!
    Thanks for letting me receive a vouch copy!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucifer For This Useful Post:

Vibrations (07-20-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Detailed Vouch review:

Price: 9/10

High for the mean time. The price is going to be lowered based on what the owner told me.

Support: 8/10:

OP answered me whenever I sent him a message on skype.

Originality 10/10

Never seen anything like it before.

Time: 3/10

It takes a hell lot of time (or less than a day) to get your payment. Depends. Ranges from forever to like 1 day or such.

Revenue: 10/10

Based on what the OP posted and what I got from him on skype, the payment is extremely high.

Content: 4/10

You gotta be good at english and actually have a decent IQ to get this.

Overall rating: 9-10/10

Why? Simply because of what you're going to get paid. You're gonna get paid high for minimum effort (if any was included).
    Me and @Raple's Sheep spoke yesterday on skype and got alot of things going through and he made his first money today idk whether he posted yet or nah, but will keep you updated.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

Vibrations (07-20-2014)

Thanks
    Thanks for the vouch copies guys! v3 being released in less than 2 hours!!!
    @Raple's Sheep @DarkLordXYZ

Thanks
    Interested! Awaiting v3 and price lowering

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allison22 View Post
    Interested! Awaiting v3 and price lowering
    Just released v3! https://www.mpgh.net/forum/725-ebooks...d-vouches.html

Thanks
    Close this please
    @Symmetrical

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123