Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Bugs/Exploits in FEARLESSRP Server in GMOD

I only tested these bugs on FearlessRP servers in Garry's Mod. Even though most of that stuff is harmless to server, you could get banned for using them because they are considered as exploits.

If you try /givemoney 0 to a player, you'll get an error. To truly give $0 to someone, try something like that /givemoney 0.00293032

r_screenoverlay is a console command that only work when the server has sv_cheats set to 1. A way to use it without having sv_cheats 1 is to type the following in chat:
    /";r_screenoverlay effects/combine_binocoverlay.vmt
    .. BOOM, magic. (You can change effects/combine_binocoverlay.vmt to any effects you desire, you can check a list of effects on google..)
    To remove the effect, type in chat:
    /";r_screenoverlay 0

You can do the same thing through the console:
    cmd say "/;r_screenoverlay effects/combine_binocoverlay.vmtt
    or
    "say ""/;r_screenoverlay effects/combine_binocoverlay.vmtt
    (Notice the extra 't' at the end of the command)
    To remove it, same concept:
    "say ""/;r_screenoverlay 00
    or
    cmd say "/;r_screenoverlay 00
    (Notice the extra '0')

Weed bug:
    Let's say you have 25 weeds in your inventory, go see the guy that buys weeds (Zaakaria?!) and when he ask you the amount you want to sell, type in something like that: 24.000909230923
    After that, what's going to happen is that your current money will update and have decimal numbers. But there's more, if you check in your inventory, you'll see that you have no weed... But actually, you do. Because you sold 24.000909230923 weed when you had 25, you now have 0.999090769077 weed, but it won't showed because it's rounded and it's considered as 0. From now on, keep selling small amount like 0.1 for a while. Eventually, it will tells you that you don't have enough weed, then start giving a smaller amount like 0.001... etc.. Whenever you want, you can still use the weed you have in your inventory even though it appears you no weed. To do so, use this command in chat:
    /inventory weed use 1

When you take out a weapon and you don't wanna display a message like:
    SomePlayer took a weapon out of his inventory, you can type this in console
    alias "say" "echo DisplayMessageBypassed"
    Now after you alias the command say, you won't be able to chat with other player, to be able to use the command say again, you can either close and start your game again or use the command say_team "Message" instead of say "Message".

That's it! Have fun and don't hesitate to experiment on your own to find new stuff.
    Last edited by guidrumstick; 07-19-2014 at 09:16 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to guidrumstick For This Useful Post:

Renamon Toast Crunch (07-22-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guidrumstick View Post
    I only tested these bugs on FearlessRP servers in Garry's Mod. Even though most of that stuff is harmless to server, you could get banned for using them because they are considered as exploits.

If you try /givemoney 0 to a player, you'll get an error. To truly give $0 to someone, try something like that /givemoney 0.00293032

r_screenoverlay is a console command that only work when the server has sv_cheats set to 1. A way to use it without having sv_cheats 1 is to type the following in chat:
    .. BOOM, magic. (You can change effects/combine_binocoverlay.vmt to any effects you desire, you can check a list of effects on google..)
    To remove the effect, type in chat:
    /";r_screenoverlay 0

You can do the same thing through the console:
    cmd say "/;r_screenoverlay effects/combine_binocoverlay.vmtt
    or
    "say ""/;r_screenoverlay effects/combine_binocoverlay.vmtt
    (Notice the extra 't' at the end of the command)
    To remove it, same concept:
    "say ""/;r_screenoverlay 00
    or
    cmd say "/;r_screenoverlay 00
    (Notice the extra '0')

When you have weed in your inventory and want to sell it to Zaakaria (not sure of the name..?!), when it ask you the amount you want to sell, you can type in a decimal number like: 0.01, 1.23, 0.000002, ... you get the point.

When you take out a weapon and you don't wanna display a message like:
    SomePlayer took a weapon out of his inventory, you can type this in console
    alias "say" "echo DisplayMessageBypassed"
    Now after you alias the command say, you won't be able to chat with other player, to be able to use the command say again, you can either close and start your game again or use the command say_team "Message" instead of say "Message".

That's it! Have fun and don't hesitate to experiment on your own to find new stuff.
    Hey, the weed one if I sell it using the deceimals will I earn loads of money back like the perp drug dealer exploit? or no?

Thanks
    alias rsay say
    alias say

Thanks
    I updated the weed bug, check it out

Thanks
    I'll tell you a little more about that bug, let's say you have 25 weeds in your inventory, sell 24.092309230. Then your money will update in a strange way. Now you should have 0.90769077 weeds because 25 - 24.092309230 = 0.90769077. After that, keep selling 0.1 for a while... After a couple of deal, it will tell you have don't have enough weed, from now on, sell a smaller amount for a while, for example: 0.0001
    You can keep doing that as long as you can, eventually, after doing that for a while, you can still use the weed you have in your inventory, even though it appear you have no weed, if you actually did the step i shown you before, you should have very very very tiny amount of weed in your inventory, something like : 0.000002302 ... that's pretty small uh? Like I said it won't show up, but it's there.. Finally, to use your weed, use this chat command:
    /inventory weed use 1

If you used this bug correctly, you should have made the same amount of money that you would have made if you sold 25 weeds on 25 weeds, except now you have an extra weed that you can use anytime you want!!

Sorry my text is long, I really don't wanna bore you but I just wanted to make things clear.
    Last edited by guidrumstick; 07-19-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks
    Doesnt work without sv_cheats on servers

Thanks
    I'll tell you a little more about that bug, let's say you have 25 weeds in your inventory, sell 24.092309230. Then your money will update in a strange way. Now you should have 0.90769077 weeds because 25 - 24.092309230 = 0.90769077. After that, keep selling 0.1 for a while... After a couple of deal, it will tell you have don't have enough weed, from now on, sell a smaller amount for a while, for example: 0.0001
    You can keep doing that as long as you can, eventually, after doing that for a while, you can still use the weed you have in your inventory, even though it appear you have no weed, if you actually did the step i shown you before, you should have very very very tiny amount of weed in your inventory, something like : 0.000002302 ... that's pretty small uh? Like I said it won't show up, but it's there.. Finally, to use your weed, use this chat command:
    /inventory weed use 1

If you used this bug correctly, you should have made the same amount of money that you would have made if you sold 25 weeds on 25 weeds, except now you have an extra weed that you can use anytime you want!!

Sorry my text is long, I really don't wanna bore you but I just wanted to make things clear.
    Ah okay then dude, wait so basically its not like an exploit. you're not earning any extra money.. or being able to sell it multiple times to becomr rich ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Just get an sv_cheats spoofer. Alot of hacks come with them now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mono331 View Post
    Doesnt work without sv_cheats on servers
    r_screenoverlay obviously need sv_cheats set to 1 for it to work. But this exploit allows you to run r_screenoverlay without sv_cheats.
    And by the way, the r_screenoverlay exploit ONLY works on FearlessRP servers.

Thanks
    what the fuck these arent even exploits they are just bugs useless ones at that
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trollaux For This Useful Post:

Melted Bu11et (07-20-2014)

Thanks
    you're just executing the console command through chat, because of ";
    anything after "; is ran as a console command, any source game does this

Thanks
    thank you for these god tier exploits
    8:53 PM - Xenomorphic 1 hr 7 min cooldown: So is MPGH only exist so people can c+p from ************* and troll the gmod section?

[IMG]https://i739.photobucke*****m/albums/xx38/jorroa5990/flatexch2_zpsec96a7e2.gif[/IMG]

15. The Following User Says Thank You to D3M0L1T10N For This Useful Post:

guidrumstick (07-21-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Melted Bu11et View Post
    you're just executing the console command through chat, because of ";
    anything after "; is ran as a console command, any source game does this
    You're right, in any source games, you can run command by typing "; in chat, but still, I can assure you that if you'd try something like
    ";r_screenoverlay in chat in any source games, you would get a message in console telling "you can't run this command unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1". And by the way, it's impossible to run command in chat in FealessRP by typing "; followed by the command. Try it yourself, you'll see.

Thanks
    i don't want to join that god awful server anytime soon

Thanks
    what is the "perp drug dealer exploit"? and how do i do it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast