Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Thumbs up [GUIDE] Getting Steam Games for Free {Exclusive}

Alright so I thought it was about time I shared some of my secrets to the gamers I've been fairly busy with school so I haven't had much time for gaming as of late but I have had some spare time to do some research into earning Free games on Steam with the little time after School I have. Yup you read that right Free games, all legally acquired and I have been paying nothing but my own time (around 20 minutes) to get these games on Steam. I'm hoping this guide will help you guys also get started in earning your own free games and keep you safe on the internet

All you need is a little time set aside each day and you could be earning free games each day like I have been See the following images of my steam account recently (personal details removed I'm just showing all the free games I've been earning).
    https://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1693/ukss.jpg
    https://img46.imageshack.us/img46/550/x26r.jpg

IMPORTANT
    DO NOT USE YOUR MAIN EMAIL ADDRESS WHILE ATTEMPTING THE TRICK!
    ONLY LOG INTO THESE SITES FROM ONE LOCATION AND DON’T MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS (NO PROXIES/VPN/TOR) THEY WILL BAN YOU
    I won't be held responsible if you break the above rules and you get spam email / viruses / banned from the sites I link. Just be sensible about what you do on the internet.

Also please do not beg here I won't give you freebies, just follow my guide and you will get your games eventually. (You won't be getting the expensive stuff straight away but you can get cheap games quite quickly as I have been doing and you can work your way up).

I will try to answer any questions you may have and update this guide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so now you know what to expect, but now it's time for you to understand that this is NOT free and will never be patched by Steam nor will it be stopped. To buy this guide you'll need to contact GamingMajor@gmail.com and have $5 with you. Once I send you the guide you can always re-download the guide from your private file sharing account or link. I recommend you to keep it in a flash drive or something similar to Google Drive!

I hope to see you all in CS:GO soon?

Thanks
    Let's give this a try.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Khazuk For This Useful Post:

VisionaryHD (12-22-2014)