Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Post FushBot - Multi-Client Trove Fishing bot / Blitz and Glitz

FushBot
    FushBot is a Trove Fishing Multi-Client Bot running on top of Cheat Engine's Lua Engine. It is the brainchild of Cellux, initially inspired by the AutoHotKey script created by @HaHaItsJake .
    Once this is running at a relativly high level (all current planned features implemented) we will create a proper git project somewhere.

I've been personally chucking my lures into the bottom left item slot, and until we get to a more feature-rich bot (i.e. throwing boots away) you guys will have to do the same.

Regarding updates to this thread, I will create a new thread every patch-ish, all version updates (i.e. features added) will be edited into this thread. That should mean a new thread every week or so with patches, otherwise just come back here.

Current Features
    Checks amount of lures available.
    Presses Fish button to throw lure out
    Presses fish button to bring lure in, once the lure is actually bobbing.
    Multi-client (each Trove client still eats around 300-450MB of RAM each)
    Run on CheatEngine's Lua adaption - so easily editable!

Planned/In Development Features
    Throwing boots away!
    Simpler setup
    Lower game client footprint (RAM usage)
    If you have any more features you might want, ask below. If you have any ideas on how we could do the above, I would love to hear it!

Addresses
    Lure Amount
    varLuresAvailable = '[[[[trove.exe+90D828]+9c]+78]+90]+58'
    Bottom left inventory slot!
    Lure is out
    varLineCast = '[[trove.exe+909C84]+a818]+f2d0'
    Bobbing
    varBobbingWater = '[[trove.exe+909C84]+a818]+fd40'

Bot Prerequisites
    Cheat Engine 6.4
    Downloadable from the CheatEngine website (Google it!)
    WinAPI*
    The version we use has been custom compiled using CheatEngine's lua Engine libraries, source: https://******.com/stevedonovan/winapi
    lua5.1-32.dll*
    build date: 15/06/2014 9.45pm
    msvcrt.dll*
    File version: 7.0.7601.17744
    libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll*
    part of GCC
    *These files all need to be placed in either the Cheat Engine root directory (i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.4) or your System32 folder (e.g. C:\Windows\System32)
    Download:
    [MPGH] [VirusTotal]

Script Download (.ct)
    v008: [MPGH] [VirusTotal] [Jotti]
    v007: [MPGH] [VirusTotal] [Jotti]
    v006: [MPGH] [VirusTotal] [Jotti]

Please remember that the script needs to be executed before it can function.
    To execute the script, ensure Trove is open and Cheat Engine is attached, then go to 'Table' -> 'Cheat Table Lua Script' -> Click "Execute script" button.

If you find something doesn't work, post your error messages or problems below, and we'll work them out.

Change Log
    008:
    Added the ability to fish in Lava and Chocolate.
    This took some refactoring of the Bot itself, but it's all working now. So #yolo
    v007:
    Added a low-graphics mode.
    Honestly not sure how much this affects it, but the options are there. Shader detail: 0, Super Sampling: 0.25, Draw Distance: 20
    Disabled a large majority of the popup messages
    Once the bot has successfully started, should now only show debug info. Specifically on start/stop and if there are any errors.
    v006:
    Bugfixes, something dun goof'd
    Removed debug mode. Because of ^
    v005:
    Updated to new Blitz and Glitz update.
    Added catcher in case script has not been executed.
    Tells you to execute it first with a howto.
    v004:
    Enabled Debug Mode
    Allows the script to only print information into the Lua Engine when the Enable Debug Mode script is enabled.
    v003:
    Uh, I can't remember :X
    v002:
    Added catcher in case of lag when casting line.
    If the bot things it's cast the line, but it actually hasn't - then it will re-cast it with the Stepper function (runs every 3 seconds).
    v001:
    Initial release

How to multi-client bot in Trove with FushBot.
    Remember to throw the requirements DLLs into the Cheat Engine root directory, default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.4\

1.) Login to the Glyph client with your first account.
    2.) Open Trove.
    3.) Open 32-bit CheatEngine (this does work on 64-bit machines) [Available at C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.4\cheatengine-i386.exe by default]
    4.) Connect to the Trove client (It should be the only one there at this point)
    5.) Wait for Trove to load (i.e. get in-game)
    6.) Open the Cheat Table in CheatEngine (You can drag the CheatTable on top of Cheat Engine) for this to work.
    7.) On the popup stating "This table contains a lua script. Do you want to run it?" click Yes (This is essentially executing the script, also available by going Table -> Show Cheat Table Lua Script -> Execute Script button, if you happen to press No)
    8.) If this is the first time you've ever run the script, make sure to click the "Test WinAPI is available" script checkbox. This is just neccesarry for the first time ever, and if it doesn't show a lovely information box popup, then something's gone wrong. Likely you've not chucked the requirements in the CheatEngine folder.
    9.) Get into a position to Fish, click Run Fushbot.
    That's it for this client.

To add another one (you can minimize that trove/cheatengine pair if you want):
    1.) On the Glyph client, click Log out
    2.) click login again, log into another account
    3.) Open another CheatEngine client
    4.) Click the computer icon to connect to another window, then click the [Window List] button. The bot auto-renames it's selected client to FushBot1, FushBot2 etc so just select the new and fresh 'Trove' window.
    5.) Wait for trove to load (get in game)
    6.) Load the Cheat Table into Cheat Engine
    7.) Click yes on the popup
    8.) Get into position to fish, click Run Fushbot.
    9.) Rinse and repeat. You can do this for as many as your computer can run.

Optionally, you can click the Enable Low-Graphics mode, which just turns down the graphics settings a bit. Rather than going Escape -> Settings -> video -> Advanced checkbox -> turning the scrollers down to minimum.

To handle which one is which, if you've opened each trove client, and cheatengine client in pair, then it will come up in order when you hover over the icon in your Window Task bar
    It should be the first CheatEngine linked to the first Trove client etc.

You can start and stop Run FushBot as many times as you want, it should just pick up again from where it left off. In case you need to drop Fish off at where you're storing it etc.

For example, be fishing, stop the Run Fushbot script, press F to stop fishing, go to whereever you're dropping fish off, go back to where you were, re-click the Run FushBot script, minimize, open the next Trove client/CE pair.
    Last edited by Hero; 04-24-2015 at 07:45 PM.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Cellux For This Useful Post:

AZAZE (07-30-2015),blargherz (08-03-2015),bunny1done (07-21-2015),chofo3o (06-14-2015),chris20194 (04-24-2015),cofi00full (04-24-2015),cryophobe (07-01-2015),danilka277 (07-14-2015),DarkYagami (04-22-2015),dqjimmypb98 (04-28-2015),EmCreew (06-15-2015),hirandy1001 (05-04-2015),ioppoq (05-07-2015),kirostat (06-23-2015),kissmeilike (08-29-2017),LingYun (06-13-2015),maddoggy00 (05-11-2015),madric11 (07-15-2015),mouser29 (06-27-2015),MrChocolateCTG (07-29-2015),Nechrito (07-16-2015),NeYz5 (08-15-2015),niklion (07-19-2015),oOJaydonOo (07-15-2015),poresitoloko (04-26-2015),riou735 (07-20-2015),samrockandmrbean (05-03-2015),ShadowRebeller (05-05-2015),Shunkei (09-22-2015),slinkineva (04-21-2015),vlekje518 (06-24-2015)

Thanks
    FYI with version 007 releasing.

it looks like it takes around 2h to fill the inventory on average with the boots.

You can also click + drag the boots off inventory onto the ground and the bot will continue running as if you were doing nothing.

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    /Approved .

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    Spams F and wastes lures not sure, if cheat engine freezing is the cause of this. I have a high end computer....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Val View Post
    Spams F and wastes lures not sure, if cheat engine freezing is the cause of this. I have a high end computer....
    If you'd be keen to help me out at some point, I'd love to work with you to make it better.
    I have a terribly low-end computer, thus the 4 bots max in the screenshots.
    One thing you could check yourself though, is perhaps decreasing/removing the Sleep timer in the catchFush function.
    I'm planning to rewrite that for a major performance boost, but will definitely need someone with access to a faster machine to test it for me.

Temporarily, give this a go:
    Table -> Cheat Table Lua Script -> Line 143

This is where the catchFush function lives.

Option 1:
    Try removing the sleep(1) after the second send_message prompt - this send_message(256) is simulating a keydown press (just like holding the F key, but it's only really holding it for 1ms. You could try removing the sleep(1) line, and it should instantaneously press, then depress the "F" key.

Option 2:
    Increase the sleep(3000) timer to something say, 5s. Or even 10 if you really want. Note that CheatEngine itself becomes unresponsive during these sleep times, so be prepared for it to crash if you're clicking it to do something else or something.

Give those a go first, otherwise I'll have to do some research in what we could do to replace the key_down and key_up messages, or a timer perhaps?
    Hmmm, I'll work this out when I wake up, new challenge, yay!

I do eventually want to replace the sleep() function with something more custom, and doesn't freeze up cheatengine. Super annoying when you're trying to do something.

I'll be back and doing things in around ~8 hours.

Thanks
    When I hit execute Script, it comes up with an error saying this requires to be running the 32-bit version of cheat engine. I cannot seem to find the 32-bit version

I downloaded cheat engine v6.4.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbrin View Post
    When I hit execute Script, it comes up with an error saying this requires to be running the 32-bit version of cheat engine. I cannot seem to find the 32-bit version

Search for 32 bit version of ce
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

Search for 32 bit version of ce
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbrin View Post

Open With...>C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.4\cheatengine-i386.exe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cellux View Post
    If you'd be keen to help me out at some point, I'd love to work with you to make it better.
    I have a terribly low-end computer, thus the 4 bots max in the screenshots.
    One thing you could check yourself though, is perhaps decreasing/removing the Sleep timer in the catchFush function.
    I'm planning to rewrite that for a major performance boost, but will definitely need someone with access to a faster machine to test it for me.

Temporarily, give this a go:
    Table -> Cheat Table Lua Script -> Line 143

This is where the catchFush function lives.

Option 1:
    Try removing the sleep(1) after the second send_message prompt - this send_message(256) is simulating a keydown press (just like holding the F key, but it's only really holding it for 1ms. You could try removing the sleep(1) line, and it should instantaneously press, then depress the "F" key.

Option 2:
    Increase the sleep(3000) timer to something say, 5s. Or even 10 if you really want. Note that CheatEngine itself becomes unresponsive during these sleep times, so be prepared for it to crash if you're clicking it to do something else or something.

Give those a go first, otherwise I'll have to do some research in what we could do to replace the key_down and key_up messages, or a timer perhaps?
    Hmmm, I'll work this out when I wake up, new challenge, yay!

I do eventually want to replace the sleep() function with something more custom, and doesn't freeze up cheatengine. Super annoying when you're trying to do something.

I'll be back and doing things in around ~8 hours.
    PM me your skype.

Thanks
    I would like to suggest a feature, or rather some information regarding troves anti-bot measures. I've noticed that sometimes the bot randomly just stops fishing and btw this have happened for all bot versions that I've used. What i think is happening is that the game will sometimes just not have the lure bob and stop fishing. The bot will then wait indefinitely for the lure to bob and eventually time out. When I've caught this I simply manually press f and the bot continues. The feature I'd like to be added would for the bot to try and recast the lure if it haven't catched a fish for like 2 min.

Another thing I've noticed is that if you stay at the same location for a long time the character will randomly start to take minor, but periodic damage (like once a second) until you move away from the location. This has however only happened to me twice, so the condition for its activation is not JUST staying at the same place for an extended amount of time coz I've done it for longer but not have this happen.

Dunno what you can do about the latter issue though, perhaps have the bot notify the user when your taking damage.

Edit: I just had it happening again, the taking damage thing is actually an invisible creature hitting you, I killed it and got experience and glim from it.
    Last edited by Z3wz; 04-22-2015 at 07:04 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Val View Post
    Are you using this bot only with water? It doesn't work with lava and chocolate, it misses the varBobbing ;D

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3wz View Post
    I would like to suggest a feature, or rather some information regarding troves anti-bot measures. I've noticed that sometimes the bot randomly just stops fishing and btw this have happened for all bot versions that I've used. What i think is happening is that the game will sometimes just not have the lure bob and stop fishing. The bot will then wait indefinitely for the lure to bob and eventually time out. When I've caught this I simply manually press f and the bot continues. The feature I'd like to be added would for the bot to try and recast the lure if it haven't catched a fish for like 2 min.

Another thing I've noticed is that if you stay at the same location for a long time the character will randomly start to take minor, but periodic damage (like once a second) until you move away from the location. This has however only happened to me twice, so the condition for its activation is not JUST staying at the same place for an extended amount of time coz I've done it for longer but not have this happen.

Dunno what you can do about the latter issue though, perhaps have the bot notify the user when your taking damage.

Edit: I just had it happening again, the taking damage thing is actually an invisible creature hitting you, I killed it and got experience and glim from it.
    try fishing in a club world.

- - - Updated - - -

**FIXED**
    Last edited by ragecrysux; 04-22-2015 at 10:25 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ragecrysux View Post
    try fishing in a club world.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, is this script only for 32bit users? cant seem to open the LUA on a 64bit computer
    To be clear, I meant for the "recast lure after two minutes if no catch"-thing to only happen once. If it doesn't catch any fish even after recast then you don't keep recasting and thus not wasting more that one lure.
    And to you specifically, you can't fish in a permafrost biome in a club world biome... but what your saying is true, no mobs spawn there.
    Last edited by Z3wz; 04-22-2015 at 08:55 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3wz View Post
    To be clear, I meant for the "recast lure after two minutes if no catch"-thing to only happen once. If it doesn't catch any fish even after recast then you don't keep recasting and thus not wasting more that one lure.
    And to you specifically, you can't fish in a permafrost biome in a club world biome... but what your saying is true, no mobs spawn there.
    why would you want to fish in permafrost biome, there isnt any special fish(or expensive) there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ragecrysux View Post
    why would you want to fish in permafrost biome, there isnt any special fish(or expensive) there.
    Permafrost was just an example... Still, Frigid Firefish can only be caught there so yes there's reason to fish in the Permafrost Biome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm not understanding the multi client functionality, It seems to work just fine with one client but I can't seem to get more than one. Can someone shed some light on how I might go about doing this?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast