Thanks

Unhappy My wallhack is not working properly what should I do?

I would like to ask all of you who is using wallhacks. My problem is MY WALLHACK SEEMS not working properly. Yes, I can see behind walls but sometimes not the ENTIRE PLAYERS... Let's say that the wallhack is kinda glitchy. Is there anything I can do with it? Sometimes I can't see them through walls, sometimes I can only see their head or their guns. It's too confusing. How can I solve this?

I also can't see them through smoke. The wallhack is not stable for me. It's like, the wallhack is turning on and off repeatedly. So I always need to go to the specific WALLS that makes me see them clearly. Btw. I'm using it in CF PH.

The wall hack is very buggy for me, I can see them behind walls but only their head, sometimes I can see their entire body but it's always changing depends on walls. There are walls that I can't see them clearly, and sometimes not. So if I'm like running around, I can see them like they are BLINKING because they appear and disappear sometimes.

Thanks
    Just be lucky you have a wallhack... I've been waiting almosot 4 weeks for one on CFNA