Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
OMG, you so dumb lol Is it that hard for you to comprehend, Can you understand when A question is directly asked or asked in general? That was A general statement, of course, you didn't say God love everybody, hell you don't even believe in the bibical text, so why would I even say you said that?? Man stay in school

When I said "Show me where God said he loves everybody" I wasn't saying as if you actually said it. As you can see later I said where do christians get the crazy lie from? Stop acting like A woman and getting emotional, only A female would call someone out there name over a statement. Dude calm down its not that serious I promise chill the hell out.

You are directly telling to someone to stay in school while you can't even provide proper research + statements when it comes to "biblical text", if you were comprehensively providing something to stay true to your statements about "Christianity is lie" and among of the other things, then I would comprehend and understand what you're trying to say, but apparently and/or for some reason, you can't even comprehensively do research when it comes to Bible being lie and Bible being this, I don't need to read some idiocy when something that in reality doesn't exist because people dream awfully a lot about the fictional characters as Jesus, all of these Jesus talks been from "false" books of Jesus of ANY KIND, how many times have people been trying to accurately draw "Jesus" on something? How many times have people gone to "heaven" and come back from coma "Because" "Jesus" helped them? All of this is a holy bullshit, and I'm still amazed that people believe in a fictional character like Jesus and other crappy imaginary autistic things....

You should stay in school with the awful grammar of yours, no offense, but it's fucking shit... Just because people pray for some dumbass at heaven doesn't mean they are "loved" or "saved", you're just an idiot who can't comprehend that all of I did was to trigger you and troll you, "stay in school" well maybe you should start to understand who is a troll and who isn't