Thanks

Shad0w Base (Feb 09)

I made this almost a year ago, I think its worth sharing because it hasn't got too much static data. Obviously I removed most of the important parts of my warrock SDK but I left some parts of the ESP/Aimbot code there so you can see how it access a major class.
    Not much development on the menu
    And don't worry about advertisement, the site in the pic is offline.

Screenshot: https://img9.**********/img9/1113/exampleio.png

I can't remember much of the code thats in this archive, here's what I wrote when I first released it.

cDraw (my menu class) is half way done, using sprites and croner's Cfont.
    cAimbot has the basic info gathering done, removed IsVisible function.
    Added Recoil as an example of usage.

Perfect runtime, no lag.
    Removed my detour method from cHelper's
    Added hans' basic detour method to the Base Source file.
    All the class's are managed through manager.h
    Download and learn I guess
    PS: Croner made CFont, not me.
    Last edited by shad0w'; 01-21-2010 at 01:12 AM.
    [IMG]https://i234.photobucke*****m/albums/ee320/silent712/Shad0w1-1.png[/IMG]

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shad0w' For This Useful Post:

-=meow=- (05-09-2014),doyancarding (03-07-2016),falzarex (01-21-2010),Hell_Demon (01-21-2010),ilovecookies (01-21-2010),why06 (01-21-2010),XGelite (01-21-2010),™~jpagz~™ (05-31-2014)

Thanks
    Nice release
    altho warrock is overhacked lol
    thx anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by falzarex aka myself
    GTFO FUCKER U DONT BELONG IN THE INTERNETZ WORLD COZ ITS MINE

This is an epic fail resume
    Hello VBfags.
    A 'member' of the almighty C++ section will soon join you, he is 13 year old, has the IQ and typing skills of a VBfag, so I thought he would fit in here nicely.

A few reasons why he should be in this section instead of the C++ section:
    1) He has the IQ of a VBfag.
    2) He has no sense of grammer/spelling at all.
    3) He thinks he is pro(like most of the people in here)
    4) He thinks copy pasting is fun(exactly what you guys do)
    5) He loves it up the ass(he will keep you VBfags nice and warm)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hey thanks for the sharing, but its Jan 2010 o_O?

Edit: also if it wouldn't be so hard could you give me a brief explanation of some of the classes.
    Last edited by why06; 01-21-2010 at 08:33 AM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Wait?! WHAT?! A WARROCK CODER NOT OVERUSING DEFINES FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON?! :O
    Oh god, why06, call the FBI get this guy protection QUICK! He's the last of his kind! SAVE HIM!

The first warrock guy I've seen that doesn't overuse defines, knows how to use classes, its a miracle!
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

falzarex (01-21-2010)

Thanks
    Not the cops but the SPCP!!
    Society for Prevention of Cruelty to ProProgrammers
    Quote Originally Posted by falzarex aka myself
    GTFO FUCKER U DONT BELONG IN THE INTERNETZ WORLD COZ ITS MINE

This is an epic fail resume
    Hello VBfags.
    A 'member' of the almighty C++ section will soon join you, he is 13 year old, has the IQ and typing skills of a VBfag, so I thought he would fit in here nicely.

A few reasons why he should be in this section instead of the C++ section:
    1) He has the IQ of a VBfag.
    2) He has no sense of grammer/spelling at all.
    3) He thinks he is pro(like most of the people in here)
    4) He thinks copy pasting is fun(exactly what you guys do)
    5) He loves it up the ass(he will keep you VBfags nice and warm)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to falzarex For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (01-21-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Wait?! WHAT?! A WARROCK CODER NOT OVERUSING DEFINES FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON?! :O
    Oh god, why06, call the FBI get this guy protection QUICK! He's the last of his kind! SAVE HIM!

The first warrock guy I've seen that doesn't overuse defines, knows how to use classes, its a miracle!
    Yeh freaked me out too. So I decided to stalk him a little bit. Apparently he's a VIP programmer from another site. And decided to drop in just to see how MPGH is. I think he's just passing through, but maybe he will stick around for a bit, though I couldn't imagine why considering he has nothing to learn here... that's for sure.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

10. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (01-21-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Yeh freaked me out too. So I decided to stalk him a little bit. Apparently he's a VIP programmer from another site. And decided to drop in just to see how MPGH is. I think he's just passing through, but maybe he will stick around for a bit, though I couldn't imagine why considering he has nothing to learn here... that's for sure.
    I'm ex vip coder for some lame homo****** site that I won't mention here, The reason I stick around is to flame noobs and have fun
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

ilovecookies (01-21-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Still a lot of static data though, ill post a more recent base since I feel its necessary to show of my data storage handling.

Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Hey thanks for the sharing, but its Jan 2010 o_O?
    Edit: also if it wouldn't be so hard could you give me a brief explanation of some of the classes.
    Its pretty stripped so I think the amount of work needed to put in to develop on this base isn't relevant to time.

The class's yes thank you for asking:
    Manager.h is where all the class's are defined, its not ideal but its how I like to code.

cHacks class:
    This holds where you are, and a function called hackthread, which is called 50 times a second (in a seperate thread). In here is the ideal place to place hack values. An example is in there.

cAimbot class:
    This holds world player co-ordinates and works alongside player information etc. Also contains a world to screen for esp functions

cDraw class:
    This holds all the draw function neccessary for menu's, box's etc. I havnt fully optimised the actual menu code since... I couldn't be bothered

Thanks to Gordon for an outdated example and drunken cheetah, I also built some structs from a few pointer's. Since then I found more regarding weapons and enemy server which im sure will come out in time.

Helpers, name was from the orginal s_Hook a loooong time ago. This contains basic memory read and write functions as well as patricks find pattern function.

Menu, not proud of this area but basic example code for what could have been a menu, although I scrapped this and went back to basic's.

CVar struct holds menu value's and all of the hack bool's. Pretty tidy compared to some of my old code.

Still I love hacking warrock, and yes I will be sticking around here.

Thanks
    hmmm looks nice. ill have to try it out !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
    hmmm looks nice. ill have to try it out !
    Word of warning WRAddies -> Warrock structs aren't initiated as should be since this isn't a full source.

Quick Fix? I did abstract class' but for this purpose best just use structs.

change
    Code:
    class
    {
    public:
    }
    to
    Code:
    struct { // struct data
    }

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by shad0w' View Post
    Still a lot of static data though, ill post a more recent base since I feel its necessary to show of my data storage handling.

Its pretty stripped so I think the amount of work needed to put in to develop on this base isn't relevant to time.

The class's yes thank you for asking:
    Manager.h is where all the class's are defined, its not ideal but its how I like to code.

cHacks class:
    This holds where you are, and a function called hackthread, which is called 50 times a second (in a seperate thread). In here is the ideal place to place hack values. An example is in there.

cAimbot class:
    This holds world player co-ordinates and works alongside player information etc. Also contains a world to screen for esp functions

cDraw class:
    This holds all the draw function neccessary for menu's, box's etc. I havnt fully optimised the actual menu code since... I couldn't be bothered

Thanks to Gordon for an outdated example and drunken cheetah, I also built some structs from a few pointer's. Since then I found more regarding weapons and enemy server which im sure will come out in time.

Helpers, name was from the orginal s_Hook a loooong time ago. This contains basic memory read and write functions as well as patricks find pattern function.

Menu, not proud of this area but basic example code for what could have been a menu, although I scrapped this and went back to basic's.

CVar struct holds menu value's and all of the hack bool's. Pretty tidy compared to some of my old code.

Still I love hacking warrock, and yes I will be sticking around here.

If people keep comming around here talking about this kinda stuff, I'm gonna be forced to actually learn what you're all talking about. Thanks alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
    I am the tyranny of evil men, and you are all the weak. But i'm trying Ringo,i'm trying real hard, to become the shepherd.
    excuse me miss, would you kindly reflect some photons off the epidermis covering your sternum directly into the camera iris or vacate the proximity immediately
    [IMG]https://i882.photobucke*****m/albums/ac23/miki_d420/RealizingYoureALeecher2copy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
    If people keep comming around here talking about this kinda stuff, I'm gonna be forced to actually learn what you're all talking about. Thanks alot.
    Can't do any harm now, can it?