Thread: C++ Tutorials

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I love C++ primer plus. It's an awesome book. It wasn't that hard, it's what i started C++ on. Yes it's long, but it's extremely useful as a starter book. It even delves into the nuances of the language.

I really liked it because it explained how everything worked, which is what i was looking for. I'm not satisfied with "Just think of it as magic for now", that a lot of books employ.

But yeah, whatevs, this book is da bomb .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
    I love C++ primer plus. It's an awesome book. It wasn't that hard, it's what i started C++ on. Yes it's long, but it's extremely useful as a starter book. It even delves into the nuances of the language.

I really liked it because it explained how everything worked, which is what i was looking for. I'm not satisfied with "Just think of it as magic for now", that a lot of books employ.

But yeah, whatevs, this book is da bomb .
    Hells yeah! *high five* Gimme some love...and cookies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Ummm... you want me to include the book into the tutorial o_O... yeh ummm... I don't think so.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
    Hells yeah! *high five* Gimme some love...and cookies.
    Mmmm, cookies.....

Oi! Yeah The C++ Primer rocks! What i'm learning from myself currently. I have a PDF of it but for some reason I can't upload it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
    I am the tyranny of evil men, and you are all the weak. But i'm trying Ringo,i'm trying real hard, to become the shepherd.
    excuse me miss, would you kindly reflect some photons off the epidermis covering your sternum directly into the camera iris or vacate the proximity immediately
    [IMG]https://i882.photobucke*****m/albums/ac23/miki_d420/RealizingYoureALeecher2copy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Ummm... you want me to include the book into the tutorial o_O... yeh ummm... I don't think so.
    I never said the book, I just said the PDF file which was downloadable.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
    Mmmm, cookies.....

Oi! Yeah The C++ Primer rocks! What i'm learning from myself currently. I have a PDF of it but for some reason I can't upload it here.

I'm doing MSDN for now. ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    if any one wants C++ Primer Plus 5th edition book in pdf format ill post it for you guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Definitely a must have. You can't just learn the basics of C++ because hackers use advanced C++ to manipulate code in processes, etc.
    Goals In Life:
    [X] Become an Advanced Member
    [X]Release a tut on mpgh
    [0]Post 300 posts
    [X]Make a working hack
    [X] Learn c++

Thanks
    I didn't start off learning C++ from typed out or written tutorials, I watched a series of videos, went along with the projects, and took notes. It's a pretty effective way for visual learners.

antiRTFM's C++ Tutorials:
    YouTube - Kanaal van antiRTFM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice job.
    Could be more tuts though =D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hmmmm... I need to fix this up a bit. I'll get to it in a sec... I suppose I should add some beginner tuts tooo...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

11. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

crushed (12-05-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Hmmmm... I need to fix this up a bit. I'll get to it in a sec... I suppose I should add some beginner tuts tooo...
    Yes, you should. That'd be nice for noobs like me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Exactly, choobs like me need this shit lol.
    begginer tuts please.

@Combatant - Thanks alot, I'll definately be taking a look @ them on the weekend.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Lol. ok... ok... I guess there might be some point in beginner tutorials. And this is rather poorly designed. I rushed it together. Ok, I'll you my word... I'll completely redo this whole thread by this weekend. k?

No more laziness from me, scout's honor :P

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

15. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

crushed (12-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Lol. ok... ok... I guess there might be some point in beginner tutorials. And this is rather poorly designed. I rushed it together. Ok, I'll you my word... I'll completely redo this whole thread by this weekend. k?

No more laziness from me, scout's honor :P
    So much for the honor man. I take your honor away nao. You has no noob tut. I need Code for breakfast. D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
    So much for the honor man. I take your honor away nao. You has no noob tut. I need Code for breakfast. D:
    It's Exam week. I am a liar... so sorry. This weekend for sure. lol... i think.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast