Thread: Automation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Automation

Hi

I want to get into coding things that automate stuff for me , For example a new game is out and i want to bot it without being detected etc and all that stuff
    Preferably a coding language that i can use to expand to other languages aswell , this coding language has to work for any kind of game to make an automation , with alot of options in the coding

Lemme know what you think is the best coding language to start for me and where i could start

Thanks for reading
    Failed Trades : 0
    Succesfull Trades : 7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If you have no knowlage of coding, most highschools / colleges have a club to teach people with no experience, also checking out some tutorials on lydna or youtube will teach u some shit

Thanks
    As a C++ hobby programmer myself, I'd recommend C++. The truth is though that most languages can be used to wrote bots for games, the bigger part is learning to reverse a game well enough to properly write a bot.

Don't listen to what other people say about autoit and other "scripting" languages being undetectable, its not true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I see , to make a bot undetectable , how does that process go ?
    Failed Trades : 0
    Succesfull Trades : 7

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxious View Post
    I see , to make a bot undetectable , how does that process go ?
    First check and see if the game has an anti cheat (google, check loaded modules, etc) if they do, figure out how it works (google again, or reverse it yourself), then based on how it works you'll have to bypass it accordingly (hooking, modifying functions, etc). That and if you keep your not private it should stay undetectable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    U need at least 2 years ,1 C++ and 1 ASM to do the things which u are talking about.

2 years to learn the very basics and to do some stuff... Its not that easy,but since u have enough knowledge and experience,trust me u will feel like a "god" level urself
    Last edited by Kappatos; 02-13-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you don't have any coding experience an easy place to start is web languages (Java Script, HTML etc). I am in school and taking a Java class after self teaching myself some HTML and once you get use to the formatting and such it is quite easy to start picking up a language. I've heard python is easy for beginners but I've never coded anything in it myself.

A easy way to start learning is to find a website that does lessons and gets you to do short programs such as CodeHS and others. Just find one you like and can get use to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kappatos View Post
    U need at least 2 years ,1 C++ and 1 ASM to do the things which u are talking about.

2 years to learn the very basics and to do some stuff... Its not that easy,but since u have enough knowledge and experience,trust me u will feel like a "god" level urself
    I think your math is wrong there. People learn at different paces and such. I've only spent maybe a couple weeks in Java and can write basic programs and understand most bits of code. It depends on how much effort you're willing to put forth into learning.
    Last edited by BioHazard; 02-21-2017 at 03:47 PM.

[IMG]https://i1316.photobucke*****m/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png[/IMG]
    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon

Thanks
    Don't start with web if you're wanting to automate games. HTML is only a styling language, and js isn't bad, but python will get you going with windows applications faster.

Thanks
    I'd second Nimboso on Python, that one you can get up and running quite fast and the environment is quite good. C++ has a bit nasty library dependency system if you use Microsoft IDE. Granted, even on Windows systems third-party build systems like CMake can be used to reduce your workload by a large factor but the initial setup time is still somewhat high. Furthermore, if you want to one day start learning C++, I'd advice you to learn plain C first. It is much less painful to introduce classes and STL after you have basic syntax down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dildo View Post
    If you have no knowlage of coding, most highschools / colleges have a club to teach people with no experience, also checking out some tutorials on lydna or youtube will teach u some shit
    You must have some really good highschools and colleges in Canada if they teach that.. In the UK you dont get SHIT! neither in college nor highschool.