Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

NRCore w/ Necessities (DungeonGen Excluded)

This is just Nilly's core source (straight off of his ******) with all of the necessities required to play. Such as XMLs for all the items, the basic maps such as Nexus and Realm, and I have made a quick marketplace map and vault map and threw it in since that was not included (that's why they both have no details, made em in like 30 seconds), and basic behavior files and whatnot.
    Basically everything is included except for the custom items/behaviors/worlds that Nillys server has.

You will need:
    https://******.com/ServiceStack/redis-windows
    If the link above gets removed, just search ServiceStack/redis-windows on ******.

and you will also need https://redisdesktop.com/download

I have windows so I use those, at least. When you have both of those downloaded, you want to go to the source you just downloaded from the ******, go to src/msopentech/redis-64.2.8.2120/ and run redis-server.exe, once that is open, you can freely run Server.exe (remember, run Server.exe as admin) and wServer.exe from your NR Servers bin folder without errors. Remember to open your solution in Visual Studio and (re)build the solution if you need to reconfigure (IP, database names, etc) anything before running server and wServer.
    Now the Redis Desktop Manager you downloaded will be used to edit database values and whatnot, it's like an equivalent of HeidiSQL for SQL databases.

(There is a pre-built localhost client included in the client source, in the bin-debug folder, named WebMain.swf)
    Now for the client you are gonna want to download IntelliJ if you don't have it.
    https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/?fromMenu
    You will also need a Flex SDK to import. You can find a link to an old version on this thread which should still work; https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=903758 but a more newer version is always better.
    Open the whole client source in IntelliJ, and when it's all loaded and stuff, dont get worried if you see lots of errors and stuff, thats because the SDK isn't imported yet. Click CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S at the same time on keyboard, and click "Dependencies", Click "New" and choose the Flex SDK, Click "Apply" and then click "Ok". Now there should be a green arrow looking button which is what you should press next, that is what compiles and builds the client for you to play on.

Marketplace GUI screen is not included in the client as far as I know, but the /market command still works.

Mystery boxes, packages, xmls, worlds, and a few more stuff is not functional how it is in most other sources. They are located in NR-CORE-Master/bin/resources/ folder, as seen below.

Data contains Mbox and packages and a few more small things.
    Web contains sfx and junk.
    Worlds contains map files and jw files

You might be asking, what is a .jw, basically this is what holds the worlds information; The music it plays, whether you can teleport in that dungeon, whether or not you want blocksight enabled, what portal IDs will travel you to nexus, ID of the world, etc.
    This is what the Nexus one looks like for an example;
    Code:
    {"id":-2,"isLimbo":false,"persist":true,"name":"Nexus","sbName":"Nexus","difficulty":-1,"background":0,"restrictTp":false,"showDisplays":true,"portals":[1821],"music":[""]}
    If you use a different map file name than your .jw name, then you must add this to the .jw
    Code:
    "maps":["WhateverNameYouChose.jm"]

Want to rank yourself? Remember that Desktop Manager you downloaded for Redis, open it, (make sure redis-server.exe is running) now obviously make sure you have registered an account first, click the db in top left corner, it might say "Unnamed" until you name it, click "db0", then click "account.1", which is the 1st account registered in db which should be yours, correct? Ok good, now click "Add row" and make the "Key" say "Rank", and make the "Value" say "100". Now find in that scroll bow where it says "Admin", double click it, go down on the screen where it show the Value box and it should show a 0 in it by default, erase the 0 and write a 1, now click Save underneath the Value box (Desktop Manager must be fullscreen for it to show every button, if you do not see certain buttons I am saying to click, that is why)
    Basically what I just said but in one picture with arrows:

You are probably wondering why nothing had to be configured, that is because everything is already configured for localhost.
    If you want to change server IP and relative stuff like that; you can go to server.json and wServer.json in the server and wServer projects. The client IP, I honestly haven't looked for it but you can just search for the localhost IP using CTRL+SHIFT+F on IntelliJ.

If you want to re-add the Dungeon Gen project, the code that was originally pointed towards that in the wServer project, is in World.cs, DynamicWorld.cs, DungeonTemplates.cs, and Wmap.cs, you will notice the code because it is commented out.

Please let me know if I left anything out or if you are still having trouble. I believe I went over everything in order to get it running and playable.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/fz8kbdjos9
    https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-an...UwNDI5MzA5OQ==

@Ahlwong @Raple I can't post attachments for some reason, I keep uploading it over and over again and it just doesn't work so I will send it to one of you on Skype to add to this post.
    Last edited by Riigged; 09-02-2017 at 08:45 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

BARm (09-06-2017),Demon (09-02-2017),Orbit (06-13-2018),ShotPT12 (09-09-2017),staro (09-26-2017),UKGamingHD-ALT (09-08-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Hello riiged, i cant seem to find WebMain.swf in my bin folder as you say here. Any help? Thanks.

/Jonatanzx

Threadstarter
    "1v1 rust qs only kid"
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonatanzx View Post
    Hello riiged, i cant seem to find WebMain.swf in my bin folder as you say here. Any help? Thanks.

/Jonatanzx
    What do you mean? I haven't even been able to attach the source, lol.

If you are talking about the source off of his ******, thats because you have to compile the client source. Just wait until my attachment gets posted by a moderator, or you can read "Client Config" to learn how to compile the client.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    nillys source leaked?

- - - Updated - - -

+thats fucking loads of commands

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RotmgSyahid View Post
    nillys source leaked?

- - - Updated - - -

+thats fucking loads of commands
    Nilly's source has been released as stated by rigged saying he got it straight off his ******.

Thanks
    u can also use redis client to gid admin

- - - Updated - - -

wait so to add xml's u can add them in the bin resources client and additional instead of going into client etc?

Thanks
    Can anyone help me to try to Add a MarketPlace server to my Client? ty

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How good is the Nilly's Core Source in term of stability?

Like example the old Club Source would be a 1, Fabiano would be a 3.
    Last edited by Demon; 09-02-2017 at 05:44 AM.
    Nice

Thanks
    I cant find the BIn folder in the Nilly Source :/

Threadstarter
    "1v1 rust qs only kid"
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Filisha View Post
    I cant find the BIn folder in the Nilly Source :/
    There is a reason a lot of stuff is missing in the source straight off of his ******, it is to prevent people from leeching. Simply wait until a moderator can upload my attachment and this one will have everything required to make it playable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    He didn't release the source with the XML's because he wanted private server owners to add in their own ones and to reduce copy-pasting

“If things go wrong, don’t go with them.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I can't upload the file since MPGH won't let me. I've asked Raple to do attempt to upload and see whether or not he can.

If not, I'll ask Dave and see if I can upload it to an outside host or see if there is an alternative way.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't upload the file since MPGH won't let me. I've asked Raple to do attempt to upload and see whether or not he can.

If not, I'll ask Dave and see if I can upload it to an outside host or see if there is an alternative way.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post

- - - Updated - - -

out of curiosity is there any reason why you can't upload it?
    Last edited by katiente; 09-03-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Threadstarter
    "1v1 rust qs only kid"
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Orbit Yeah was pointless tho i understand if he wanted to remove custom behaviors dungeons and items, but he could have at least left in the original rotmg stuff from prod (which basically was in the resource pack he linked)

And @katiente i guess its just mpgh bug because i cant attach stuff either thats why i asked ahlwong and i guess hes affected by the bug too
    Last edited by Riigged; 09-03-2017 at 10:29 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

katiente (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    @Orbit Yeah was pointless tho i understand if he wanted to remove custom behaviors dungeons and items, but he could have at least left in the original rotmg stuff from prod (which basically was in the resource pack he linked)

And @katiente i guess its just mpgh bug because i cant attach stuff either thats why i asked ahlwong and i guess hes affected by the bug too
    hey ive sewnt you a dm would appreciate if you can answer the question ive asked there if you wont answer it then ill try to learn thw hwole langauge of coding with flash in my lsessons i have the option to learn flash/javascripts but i only wanna do it for flash games yet only for the thing i asked if you do tell me ill just choose learning javascript only Regards kayagolder

yet my grammar is fucked up not english so im sorry for making grammar mistakes or doing typo's

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast