Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Game breaking Glitch [USE IT If YOU DARE]

RED = important info

I did a quick search and didn't see any posts about this so i guess people are keeping it to themselves or just don't know, Not going to go into great detail since i haven't tested it a lot, however the "merge glitch" works with Acs.

Info:
    You need to be really quick like i'm talking at least 5x faster than the merge glitch, as soon as you press buy, the shut that shit down real quick.
    You need the amount of AC's that the item costs obviously.
    This wont work all the time as with the merge glitch, i got it working twice then on the 3rd try it bought the item and i just kept it.
    The items bought with this glitch become un-sellable so i think AE knows about it, this is also to prevent buying items and just selling them for Acs.
    This will probably work with gold, but gold is so easy to get i wouldn't bother.
    I thought the glitch would work due to AQW's purchase system

Merge glitch
    Check requirements (merge items),
    Give item,
    Take gold, - *close client*
    Take items, from inventory
    *Opens new client and logs in*
    Gets merge item, keeps merging items

This is why you dont loose items but you loose your gold most of the time when merge glitching however with Acs it gets a little trickier

AC glitch

Check if you have ACs,
    Give items, -*close client*
    Take ACs from inventory
    *Opens new client and logs in*
    Gets AC item keeps ACs

It will almost instantly take the ACs, as it takes the gold with the merge glitch So you need to be really Fast.

• Make sure you have the same amount of AC's that is required to buy the item
    • Open the shop containing the item
    • Hold alt And press the "buy" Button on the item
    • As soon as pressing the "buy" Button press F4 allowing for the key combination to be Alt+F4
    • Re-open your client to see if you were fast enough
    • If it did not work, you can sell the item and try again or just accept the item once purchased. When failing this glitch to my knowledge there is no loss of AC's, you simply get the item as if you purchased it normally.

The is the proof i can provide, its not much but it's what i have:
    What happens when i try to sell an item have used this glitch on.

DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU LOOSE YOUR AC'S, MAKE SURE YOU REALLY WANT THE ITEMS BEFORE YOU TEST THIS. YOU ALSO MIGHT GET BANNED I'M NOT SURE GOOD LUCK. IF IT WORKED FEEL FREE TO REP AND THANKS.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magez123 For This Useful Post:

darkalienware01 (03-19-2018),matt0698 (02-26-2018),Omni-Zamasu (01-28-2018)

Thanks
    Perhaps testing this with an inhuman speed macro would be great since it works.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Perhaps testing this with an inhuman speed macro would be great since it works.
    I haven't been able to test it since black Friday, i got some items for free, i don't have Ac's at the moment so i cant continue testing. However if you are going to buy an Ac item, its worth a try i guess if you fail you still get the item no trouble, if it works you get the item and keep your Ac's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Is it merge shop or regular shop? The whole thread looks like merge, but you said you used if for Black Friday which was normal.

I feel like this is similar to the "ghost" items in meatbun's thread, in which the items would appear like they were there but almost unusable. Not trying to say your method doesn't work, I'm just curious why the item can't be sold. I'll definitely be doing some testing with this soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

6. The Following User Says Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

magez123 (12-14-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Is it merge shop or regular shop? The whole thread looks like merge, but you said you used if for Black Friday which was normal.

I feel like this is similar to the "ghost" items in meatbun's thread, in which the items would appear like they were there but almost unusable. Not trying to say your method doesn't work, I'm just curious why the item can't be sold. I'll definitely be doing some testing with this soon.
    Interesting, I have just tested the item seems to be fully enhanceable, equitable, and usable, Damn i got flow. i can also confirm you don't loose the item on logout. The shop was the black Friday shop so a regular shop, have not tested on a merge shop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by magez123 View Post
    Interesting, I have just tested the item seems to be fully enhanceable, equitable, and usable, Damn i got flow. i can also confirm you don't loose the item on logout. The shop was the black Friday shop so a regular shop, have not tested on a merge shop.

Can it be banked?

I wonder if the purchased items could be used to merge, I'm not sure what you'd be able to use though. Maybe dragon runestones (especially since they are only a few ACs). I can't think of many AC items that you could buy and use to merge with much benefit, but I'm sure somebody will think of something.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on the fact that it says "free storage in bank" I'm guessing the server thinks the item is worth 0AC, like a drop (which has the same message).
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

Can it be banked?

I wonder if the purchased items could be used to merge, I'm not sure what you'd be able to use though. Maybe dragon runestones (especially since they are only a few ACs). I can't think of many AC items that you could buy and use to merge with much benefit, but I'm sure somebody will think of something.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on the fact that it says "free storage in bank" I'm guessing the server thinks the item is worth 0AC, like a drop (which has the same message).
    Yes i thought something like that too however i thought it would be more reasonable to think that AE had just realised that the merge glitch could work on other shops, and yes it cant be banked. it seems to be a fully functional item other than the fact that you cant sell it

Thanks
    it seems to be a fully functional item other than the fact that you cant sell it
    Say you manage to fail, I need to make sure I get the point, you can sellback for the actual price or the 24 hour 10% fee?
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    Say you manage to fail, I need to make sure I get the point, you can sellback for the actual price or the 24 hour 10% fee?
    Yes that was the case when i did it, it worked multiple times however that isn't 100% confirmed though. so its a risk.
    From my testing, on failing you still get the item and that version is sellable for AC's however when the glitch works the item is no longer sellable.

Thanks
    it worked multiple times however that isn't 100% confirmed though.
    I'll work on a macro since it's just a regular shop and test with 0 lag, will report if meme doesn't get a high reward method.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash For This Useful Post:

magez123 (12-14-2017)

Thanks
    I think it's been patched, I tried with gold and it doesn't seem to work (I've tried multiple times)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jake64 View Post
    I think it's been patched, I tried with gold and it doesn't seem to work (I've tried multiple times)
    I said it will probably work with gold, i haven't tested it and you need to be really fast, took me around 5 tries for my first item.

Thanks
    eh so you buy the item with AC, then you press the button which picks up the item, then you close the game down and re-open it and it didn't spend any ACs?

I don't get it man, shouldn't this only work on merge shops since you need to pick up the item when buying with ACs?

Thanks
    @magez123 I haven't managed to do it manually or with an ahk, guess it's highly based on luck or you need lag.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    @magez123 I haven't managed to do it manually or with an ahk, guess it's highly based on luck or you need lag.
    I can confirm it works, however we still aren't sure what factors must be present. When I did it I closed the client almost instantly, since I do it manually maybe a few ms delay on a macro could work. But we need further testing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisshitsite123 View Post
    eh so you buy the item with AC, then you press the button which picks up the item, then you close the game down and re-open it and it didn't spend any ACs?

I don't get it man, shouldn't this only work on merge shops since you need to pick up the item when buying with ACs?
    Its done the same way the merge glitch is performed

- - - Updated - - -

Okay i did a test and it took me around 10-15 tries to get it but i eventually got it, i think it took so long because i was recording and it was causing lag anyway here's the gif:

i made a new account, and bought random items from the shop at battleon till i got one completely free. This was a pain to do so you guys should be thankful

I'm sure if someone could figure out the perfect close time for a macro this glitch could probably break the game.

Edit: whoops forgot some peoples users, oh well

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magez123 For This Useful Post:

Trash (12-15-2017),[MPGH]meme (12-14-2017)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast