Thanks

Marshall End rank many good guns, very cheap 20 euro

Hello im selling my main account on AVA. I paid 100+ euro a few weeks ago to SellingAccIsWork - The account works fantastic but i just dont have enough interest to continue playing AVA it no longer suits me. instead im going to bite the bullet and sell it. i even spent a little of my own money and won the Rx4 At Sea for ya.

The account is Marshall rank (Silver 2 star) with enough weapons to suffice. For this im selling it for 20 euro. less than a quarter of what i paid for it and may actually ending up selling it back to its old owner if nobody else takes it. It has most if not all Blue ticket weapons which can no longer be purchased. Incredible value for an ijji era account.

imgur.com/ a / P k Z A F

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1282687&page=3

if interested email bhenderson384@gmail.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfrog View Post
    Hello im selling my main account on AVA. I paid 100+ euro a few weeks ago to SellingAccIsWork - The account works fantastic but i just dont have enough interest to continue playing AVA it no longer suits me. instead im going to bite the bullet and sell it. i even spent a little of my own money and won the Rx4 At Sea for ya.

The account is Marshall rank (Silver 2 star) with enough weapons to suffice. For this im selling it for 20 euro. less than a quarter of what i paid for it and may actually ending up selling it back to its old owner if nobody else takes it. It has most if not all Blue ticket weapons which can no longer be purchased. Incredible value for an ijji era account.

imgur.com/ a / P k Z A F

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1282687&page=3

if interested email bhenderson384@gmail.com
    Why would you buy that trash account for $100? I saw the account he was selling and it doesn't have much guns. My account is 4 stars general with every gun in the game and I'm selling it for $100 usd.. zz you got ripped man I feel bad :/

Thanks
    i actually payed $155 AUD in my currency, No not much guns. But he is a trusted seller. I'd rather have an account with less guns that no account at all. A few months ago i paid $190 AUD upfront and was blocked on skype after paying. Then spent a long time getting it refunded. Many scammers. Money is not a problem to me, the problem is finding somebody who actually intends on selling after payment.

Thanks
    whats ur Skype, i will add you! mine is my email which i sent u a email through xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This is a very good AVA Account. The problem might be getting it as its being sold at a really low price. Beware!!!!
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/IamTheHulk.jpg[/img]
    . I will Only Buy, Sell or Trade with People Who I Deem Honorable. MPGH is The Best Forum But There A Lot of Scammers Here.

If You Need Help or Advise, PM Me Here or Message on Skype.
    I Am Always Online in Skype or Here in MPGH.
    My One and ONLY Skype: it_call_center

BE AWARE OF IMPERSONATORS
    CLICK ON MY NAME TO ADD ME
    ~:~~:~-..-~:~~:~

Useful Links: Current List of OMM - List of Middleman Impersonations - Report a Scammer - Download the OMM Trading App