Hello everyone,
Hope you're all having a nice day!

About a year ago, I was playing osu with my vpn on, as I usually have it on when I'm doing anything really, mainly to bypass internet filtering. I don't know exactly what happened, but I'm guessing I had my vpn set on auto location, and it disconnected, and then connected to another location in a few seconds. I got auto banned by bancho. So I'm guessing either my connection going from 1st vpn server location then to my location and then to 2nd vpn location triggered it. That or maybe one of those vpn ips were banned. I don't know because when I contacted support they told me I was multi-accounting and I didn't have any way to prove otherwise, so I lost my account.

I really miss playing the game with my friends, and I would like to create another account. I've done a bit of research; I probably won't be having any problem with skill level since I haven't played for so long, and my ip-ban has been probably lifted (and my ip is dynamic now anyways). I know that there are some device identifiers that I will need to take care of in order to not get banned again. There are some very nice passports out there, but I'd rather not use them because I'm not the brightest person around and will most probably fuck up, and secondly because it will just be more convenient for me this way since I only want to create an account once and plan on using it forever.

So long story short I'd like someone to tell me what I need to do in order to create a new osu account once and for all in a fool-proof way. Please help me!

And of course, thanks for reading