Thread: COSMOS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

COSMOS

I need some clarification.

Yesterday I was using COSMOS on zombies in a private lobby yesterday with no issue. No ban, no hitches, nothing. I can still get into the game today, I was just in a multiplayer lobby not too long ago.

Someone reported that they used cosmos just about an hour ago, from me posting this thread, and during the first value search, gets banned immediately before the search finishes. Has something changed behind the scenes in the last 12 hours? Is this even realistic?

Anyone using cosmos in cold war feel free to reply to this thread.

Update 11/24: It has now been 48 hours and still no ban. It has been 9 hours since I last used cosmos
    Last edited by dedsox; 11-24-2020 at 06:26 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dedsox View Post

Yesterday I was using COSMOS on zombies in a private lobby yesterday with no issue. No ban, no hitches, nothing. I can still get into the game today, I was just in a multiplayer lobby not too long ago.

Someone reported that they used cosmos just about an hour ago, from me posting this thread, and during the first value search, gets banned immediately before the search finishes. Has something changed behind the scenes in the last 12 hours? Is this even realistic?

just used cosmos player for around 3 hours no ban or nothing, i saw the post by another guy claiming he was banned, i just tested it again and injected it again still no ban i can still edit with no problems

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    No bans here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieceofshit View Post
    i have another hack

come pm on mpgh

u press f1 you get dick in ur butt

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dedsox View Post

used it yesterday scanned and changed some values woke up today got perma banned from cold war

Thanks

Trying on two accounts. Will update if banned.

Not have been banned yet. Will update tomorrow.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiror View Post
    used it yesterday scanned and changed some values woke up today got perma banned from cold war
    Changed values in Zombies? Which ones? Were you in a Solo lobby or public?
    Last edited by dedsox; 11-23-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks
    My cosmos worked fine yesterday, but for some reason now the game crashes whenever I try to load it. If you have a workaround, please let me know.

Thanks
    I'm the dude from other post so this is what happenned :

I was looking for a method or tool to just change my points to stay legit. I saw on another topic that people were using COSMOS software and that it worked.

So I decided to use it, went to their site and downloaded the full version. I renamed the .exe file to something like this: 7fdsq567f465f4qs5d6f.exe then opened it. I started Cold War, I started a private game on Die Maschine Solo.

When I was in a game, I launched a search on COSMOS for the value 500. The scan did not have time to finish, I had a screen with a load then the message: "InitSys was excluded from Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War servers. Login with another profile to play online. "

I closed the game, got an update from MW, and now Battle.net is telling me that I am banned from MW. Next to the play button, there is a FORBIDDEN logo marked "This account has been banned." And as soon as I launch the game, it tells me, "This account is permanently banned."

And when I run Cold War I always get this message at launch: "InitSys has been banned from Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War servers. Login with another profile to play online."

Some precisions :
    I have never cheated, glitched, or used any software on Modern Warfare.
    On Cold War, I slid twice off the map and reached round 42 once and round 47 once. I have never touched the multi, I have never cheated and never used no other software, trainer or other than COSMOS. And I have always done only private SOLO games.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InitSys View Post
    I'm the dude from other post so this is what happenned :

I was looking for a method or tool to just change my points to stay legit. I saw on another topic that people were using COSMOS software and that it worked.

So I decided to use it, went to their site and downloaded the full version. I renamed the .exe file to something like this: 7fdsq567f465f4qs5d6f.exe then opened it. I started Cold War, I started a private game on Die Maschine Solo.

When I was in a game, I launched a search on COSMOS for the value 500. The scan did not have time to finish, I had a screen with a load then the message: "InitSys was excluded from Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War servers. Login with another profile to play online. "

I closed the game, got an update from MW, and now Battle.net is telling me that I am banned from MW. Next to the play button, there is a FORBIDDEN logo marked "This account has been banned." And as soon as I launch the game, it tells me, "This account is permanently banned."

And when I run Cold War I always get this message at launch: "InitSys has been banned from Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War servers. Login with another profile to play online."

Some precisions :
    I have never cheated, glitched, or used any software on Modern Warfare.
    On Cold War, I slid twice off the map and reached round 42 once and round 47 once. I have never touched the multi, I have never cheated and never used no other software, trainer or other than COSMOS. And I have always done only private SOLO games.
    I guess that's why when I tried to search using COSMOS, the game just shut itself down. Had I tried it earlier before the game's latest update, COSMOS would have worked but I'm sure I would have been banned too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InitSys View Post
    They banned your Activision account, thats why you can't play MW anymore.
    Cosmos is known for them and blacklisted as well.

Thanks
    Well then i really dont understand it.... because im playing with cosmos right now and im not banned, 24 hours ago i started using it and still nothing the only thing im doing different is launching cosmos when cod is already open thats it, so i dont know why all of you are getting banned, but my guess was if it was really detected i would have been banned long ago

PS: i am also using search type BYTE instead of INIT32 maybe this helps
    Last edited by sander95; 11-24-2020 at 06:19 AM.

Thanks

Update: Haven’t been banned yet.

It’s been 24 hours and haven’t been banned.

Thanks
    Are you guys using the beginner version or the full cosmos?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSpiderman View Post
    Are you guys using the beginner version or the full cosmos?
    I am using the full version.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Anyone have a cosmos trainer yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast