Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation New undetected cheat!

Hello MPGH,
    here is the release of a new way of cheating in PlanetSide 2!
    You want to know more ?
    Read the thread!

How does it work/what does it do ?

This has only one feature, but I believe this feature is one of the most useful features a cheat can have:
    It permits, after pressing a combination of keys, to block your internet connection in upload for the targeted program only.
    It means you can still upload a YouTube video while using the cheat.

But how can blocking the internet connection in upload be useful ?

Well, that is simple:
    By blocking the upload, the data sent from you to the server aren't sent for a certain period of time, it means that all your movements aren't sent to the server, movements and other actions.
    But these actions are just not transmitted to the server, however these actions are happening client-sided.
    Once you disable the cheat, all actions that weren't transmitted to the server all happen at the exact same time.

Examples:

I am an engineer, and I begin to repair a phalanx turret.
    While repairing the turret, I activate the cheat.
    For the server, I am still repairing, however, client-sided, as long as I keep pressing the left click to repair, I can move, and go inside of the spawn, where I am safe, and I can still see the indicator telling me the tower is still being repaired.
    When it is fully repaired, I disable the cheat, and the tower gets fully repaired in an instant, and on top of that I am safe, inside of my spawn.
    It also works when you compromise or repair a generator.
    Or when you heal someone with a medic.

I can also enable the cheat at any moment, and my movements won't get transmitted to the server, so while everyone else don't see me moving, I can actually move, and then disable the cheat, so everyone see me teleported.
    That also works with vehicles.

Example with screenshots:

All screenshots come from an outer source, because I can't insert screenshots through [ATTACH=CONFIG].

I know that the invisible wall at the warpgate is only loaded at a certain distance, so let's try to pass through it while it is unloaded due to my cheat.

Let's start by spawning a flash:

Then, I go far from the warpgate:

Until I notice (in the minimap) that the icons disappeared (it means the consoles and the invisible walls are unloaded):

At this point, I enable the cheat, by pressing Ctrl+F (configurable), there is no GUI, and probably won't be, so if I didn't tell you that I activated the cheat at this point, you wouldn't know.

When I go back, I can notice (in the minimaps) that the icons are still unloaded (it means the server thinks I am still too far from the consoles and it doesn't send me the data to load the consoles and the invisible wall, they keep unloaded):

In front of the stairs to the warpgate, I cannot see the consoles (the utilmate proof that the invisible wall isn't loaded):

As there is no invisible wall, as you can see, I can freely enter the warpgate's spawn with my flash (you can notice that even the warp consoles aren't loaded):

Finally, I disable the cheat, the server receives the data's stating that I am inside of the warpgate's spawn (up to know, the server thought I was still at the edge of the warpgate, too far to load the consoles and invisible wall), and sends me all the data's about players around me, their position, the invisible wall, the consoles), from the point of view of other players, I just teleported my flash inside of the warpgate's spawn, now all players can see this when they spawn:

(The flash stayed at this position for 25 mins because people kept entering it and getting out of it, impressed by the fact that there was a flash inside of the spawn, until a heavy assault took a rocket launcher and exploded it in a huge majestic big boom)

This example also works for a Mosquito/Reaver/Scythe because they are little enough to pass from the sides, but can then only be placed in the middle of the consoles (ground/air vehicle consoles).
    Other vehicles are too big (like the galaxy) or aren't able to move here because of their too low speed (like the lightning).

I believe magriders can pass, the only problem you have is that you are time-limited:
    The server detects that you completely stopped sending informations, and detects this as a short internet connection crash, so it doesn't kick you from the server.
    However, after a short amount of time (one minute or two, maybe three), if the server didn't receive any packet from your client, automatically kicks you from the game (you receive a message "You have been disconnected from the server").

On top of this example, there are tons of bug exploits to find and use with my cheat!
    This is an example: drop in pod and then bounce off a wall while the cheat is enabled, it produces a bug permitting you to pass through matter. You can do it over a biolab or an amp station, and try to bounce off the spikes on top of it, then pass through the biolab/amp station down to the SCU, and then activate it even if the SCU shield generator is still active, and should, technically (but we're cheaters you know ), avoid anyone to go in the SCU room...

Example with a video:

You still want more ?
    Here it is:

Your cheat is cool, but how do I install it ?

Well, that's a good question, it's really simple:

1) Download the cheat from this thread (it's attached to it).

2) Extract the zip archive wherever you want (for example on your desktop).

3) In the folder you extracted you can find 4 other folder with numbers in it.

4) Start PlanetSide 2, you don't have to spawn or anything, just start the game, you can even do the next steps while the game is loading.

5) Open the folder "1. WPE Pro", and start "WPE Pro - modified.exe" (virus scan at the end, with the virus scan of all DLL's with the program).

6) In the new window opened, click on the folder icon on the left, to open a filter, a new window asking where the filter is opens.

7) Inside of the window asking for the filter, look for the filter in the folder "2. Filter", and open it.

8) Check the box on the left of the new filter named "Block Upload".

9) On the top left corner, there is a big button, on the right of this button is a little arrow, a list of program names open, find and click on
    "PlanetSide 2.exe".

10) Now go the folder "3. WPE Assistant", and open "Wpe_Ass_beta2.exe".
    (Optional: you can open "Wpe_Ass.ini" before opening Wpe_Ass_beta2.exe" and modify options in it.
    The main option is the "ToggleKey", by default it is set as "ToggleKey = f", this is the key to toggle the cheat on and off, actually the full hotkey is Ctrl + <ToggleKey>, by default Ctrl + F).

11) In WPE Pro, you should notice new elements appear in the GUI, at the bottom of the window there is a list of hotkey, including "ToggleKey: Ctrl + F", this is the hotkey to activate the cheat. The icon of PlanetSide 2 should change in the task bar and become a blue square with a white square inside, it means the cheat works and is targeted to PlanetSide 2!

12) To use the cheat, simply press the hotkey (ToggleKey) once to enable the cheat and block internet connection in upload, and press the hotkey a second time to disable the cheat and allow the internet connection in upload.

Explanations with screenshots:

Once the cheat is downloaded and extracted, I told you there are four folders.
    The fourth folder is "4. Help screenshots", it contains screenshots to explain how to install and use the cheat (I know screenshots are always better than text).
    All screenshots come from an outer source, because I can't insert screenshots through [ATTACH=CONFIG].

First screenshot:

Second screenshot:

Third screenshot:

Last screenshot:

Explanations with a video:

Unfortunately you still have problems installing and using the cheat ?
    Well this video I made is for you!

I'm sorry if the content of the folder is not exactly the same, my old thread has been deleted because I didn't follow the rules, and since then I changed not only the thread, but the content of the cheat, so now it is just more clear!

Is it safe ? Is it a virus ?

I personally ensure you it isn't a virus...
    However you can never be sure, unless you got a valid proof!

Scan of the attached archive:
    https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/c...470d/analysis/
    PlanetSide 2 Cheat.zip - Jotti's malware scan
    If you look at this report too rapidly, you will think it is a virus with all these red errors...
    If you read more carefully, you will see that most errors contain the word "WpePro" in it or "Winsock Packet Editor", or at least "sniffer".

What does it mean ?
    It means that the anti-virus knows this program because it is a well-known hacking/cheating program, and the anti-virus spotted the program, and sends an error for it.

Is it a virus ?
    Actually that is not what the analysis tells you, it just informs you that the program you are using is a packet editor/sniffer, and that it is a hack (not a virus).

Special thanks

First, thank you if you read the full post.

There are special credits to give:
    - Thanks to Bradyok, for the latest update of WPE Pro.
    - Thanks to Zlobr, for the latest update of WPE Assistant.

If you like the cheat, don't forget to leave a friendly "Thanks" on the page

If you don't like it, I'm sorry, now you can go back to buy paid and charged cheats for 15$/month...

How to contact me ?

You can contact me by mail through these two different mails:

- Chaeris27@gmail.com
    - Chaeris@riseup.net

Alternatively, you can contact me through my skype:

chaeristheg33k

This username was made when I was 11/12, that's why it sounds so bad.

If you have any question, suggestion or information to give, feel free to contact me (I prefer skype because it is faster than e-mails).
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Chaeris; 10-23-2013 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Finally a in-game video was added!

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Chaeris For This Useful Post:

abbylane (11-17-2013),anu498 (02-01-2014),Aus22334455 (11-29-2016),awesomeguyman (10-23-2013),awsqed (11-27-2013),BeyondBlue (10-24-2013),Desden (10-22-2013),DIDIC11 (10-24-2013),dtm4 (10-23-2013),dulp1999 (11-08-2018),Eis (10-28-2013),fa999 (10-25-2013),FizzyMcmuffins (03-14-2014),h4usi (11-28-2014),Ialmdev5DLL (02-26-2014),iconist (11-10-2013),ItzNer0 (10-22-2013),klumel8 (10-25-2013),KyleAJ13 (04-14-2014),libubai (09-03-2020),lilu (08-02-2014),littleapple890 (11-10-2013),michael53239 (03-01-2014),Mike10170 (12-06-2013),moneyKid (10-31-2013),mottardnicolas (10-24-2013),MrAmurrica (11-02-2013),Nightrongaming (12-17-2013),Rimzler (11-07-2013),RoDog909 (03-25-2014),Schnoopi (09-29-2014),smok3r666 (10-23-2013),sparkydude2 (07-17-2015),squale (10-25-2013),TH3 KILL3R (01-19-2014),TheOneTrueHacker (07-05-2016),TheUltimateCraver (12-29-2014),Toasterman12 (09-13-2014),torinoo9 (12-15-2013),VenomHazers (04-18-2014),vytukas (11-16-2013),WarD3vil (03-30-2015),xCyberxx (10-25-2013),Youtro (11-14-2013),zuckerprinz (10-22-2013)

Thanks
    i tried your cheat yesterday and i can just say.... awsome....
    i only have problems with the DC's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What do you call the DC's ?

Also fun thing:

If you could post a screenshot of you in a totally illogical position/place or share your stories (what did you do with this cheat), and ULTIMATELY SHARE ALL BUG EXPLOITS YOU HAVE FOUND (once a bug exploit is found, it's like if a new feature of the cheat is discovered!), that would be awesome!
    Last edited by Chaeris; 10-22-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks
    oks let me make a screenshot
    Edit;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ewefwef.jpg  

Last edited by smok3r666; 10-22-2013 at 12:19 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to smok3r666 For This Useful Post:

Chaeris (10-22-2013)

Thanks
    Nice bro and thanks for turorial video !
    i add you at skype
    we only need now a ingame video.
    I LOVE YOU THANKS!

EDIT:Fix you pictures!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I am posting screenshots to the thread right now, it finally works, I can post them.

BTW you didn't answer: what do you call "DC's" ?

Waiting for your fun screenshots anyway

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaeris View Post
    I am posting screenshots to the thread right now, it finally works, I can post them.

BTW you didn't answer: what do you call "DC's" ?

Waiting for your fun screenshots anyway
    When i say DC's i mean ''Disconected from the server''

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The hack can only be sent through attachment, and can only be downloaded after a moderator validated the thread and the cheat.
    Any infraction to this rule will delete the thread and probably permanently ban me from the forum...

So that's why I prefer to follow this simple rule and wait for the approval

EDIT: just updated the zip archive, there was a random "Thumbs.db" in it, you know this annoying file from windows explorer...
    It means if a moderator already checked the file, it has to be checked once again...
    Sorry for that :/
    Last edited by Chaeris; 10-22-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The video contained a download link and you need to scan the entire zip file.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Making scans, the other video is older, going to edit the description (I forgot to do it earlier).

EDIT: Description edited, virus scan from Jotti added, removed useless scans of separated files, added an in-game video, anything else ?
    Last edited by Chaeris; 10-22-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    File appears safe.

USE AT OWN RISK.

Not tested, Post back results.

/Approved
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by smok3r666 View Post
    i tried your cheat yesterday and i can just say.... awsome....
    That's the first test.

He also posted that:
    Quote Originally Posted by smok3r666 View Post
    oks let me make a screenshot
    Edit;

Thanks for your approval, I know cheaters (like me) need a cheat in this game.
    Fortunately, this cheat doesn't need updates, maybe for little fixes (avoid server disconnections for example, and also the ability to see the movement of the others while using the cheat).
    If I make updates, it will be under the form of a single filter named (always): "Block Upload.flt"

EDIT: I have an idea.
    Finding bug exploits with this is possible, hard, BUT OVERALL THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER DONE!

What about creating a cheating Outfit in PlanetSide 2 ?
    Bug Exploit Outfit ?

Which server, which faction, who would like to join, their username.

For server, I'd say a European server, West Europe.
    Faction... Vanu is fun -> My cheat + Magrider = Total randomness

Waiting for your answers.
    Don't forget to contact me on skype (some already done it):
    chaeristheg33k
    Last edited by Chaeris; 10-23-2013 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaeris View Post
    That's the first test.

He also posted that:

Thanks for your approval, I know cheaters (like me) need a cheat in this game.
    Fortunately, this cheat doesn't need updates, maybe for little fixes (avoid server disconnections for example, and also the ability to see the movement of the others while using the cheat).
    If I make updates, it will be under the form of a single filter named (always): "Block Upload.flt"

EDIT: I have an idea.
    Finding bug exploits with this is possible, hard, BUT OVERALL THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER DONE!

What about creating a cheating Outfit in PlanetSide 2 ?
    Bug Exploit Outfit ?

Which server, which faction, who would like to join, their username.

For server, I'd say a European server, West Europe.
    Faction... Vanu is fun -> My cheat + Magrider = Total randomness

Waiting for your answers.
    Don't forget to contact me on skype (some already done it):
    chaeristheg33k
    ok i found if im with the cheat activated more than 2min i get a Auto Disconect from the server but if im
    fast enought i can go inside a safe zone or infiltrate in an a active enemy base to make some kills

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I do the same
    The point is to infiltrate in un-reachable places with this cheat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I can't edit the main post anymore...
    And I'd like to do it because:

UPDATE!

New feature:
    You can now see enemies moving!!!
    You should no longer get disconnected!!!
    EDIT: You can get disconnected, it just seems it takes longer (personal impression maybe ?)

To check if the cheat is working, as an:
    - Infinitrator, try cloaking, if it doesn't work, then the cheat is enabled
    - Light Assault, TAKE OFF, YOU CAN NOW FLY FOREVER GUY !!!
    - Medic, try to activate your zone-heal, if it doesn't work then the cheat is enabled
    - Engineer, try to spawn a turret or ammo pack, if it doesn't work then the cheat is enabled
    - Heavy Assault, activate your shield, if it doesn't work, then the cheat is enabled
    - MAX, try to active the rush ability, if you can't rush, it means the cheat is enabled
    - Mosquito/Scythe/Reaver, AFTERBURN FOREVER BITHCES, GO AS FAST AS HELL
    - Liberator, if boost available then it is unlimited, if not then try to gently hit a wall or something, you shouldn't get damaged
    - Galaxy, try to hit a wall, if you take damages the cheat isn't enabled
    - Flash, if boost is available, then it became unlimited, if not then try to hit something, you shouldn't receive any damage
    - Harasser, same as flash
    - Lightning, just try to hit walls, you know what it means if you actually receive any damage
    - Heavy tank, same as lightning. Untested but activating the NC shield may not work, and you should probably have infinite boost with the magrider
    - Sunderer, same as lightnings.

The zip file contains a single "Block Upload.flt" file, and has no executable files in it.
    However, here are the scans for the file:

Block Upload Filter.zip - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/b...is/1382550834/
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Chaeris; 10-23-2013 at 12:38 PM.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chaeris For This Useful Post:

ASFALTO666 (03-04-2014),awesomeguyman (10-24-2013),GoGuGa (11-29-2013),imsonub (11-12-2013),libubai (09-03-2020),littleapple890 (11-11-2013),torinoo9 (12-15-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast