Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Thumbs up How to avoid triggering a VAC ban.

This tutorial I will show you on how to avoid risking a VAC ban on secured games such as Rust, CS:GO etc.

This is intended for injectors and dll files but may work with executables.

Requirements: A USB.

Why? Valve scans your main HDD not removable devices, so this is the method I use to avoid a ban and have not been banned for a while now.

Simply put your injector/dll onto the USB and inject from there.

Have fun hacking.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Masonliles For This Useful Post:

Suffa (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Pretty sure they would get sued (Like punk buster did.) if they scanned your hard drive. The way anti cheats work is they scan the code in the memory for the game client. Once a hack signature is detected you receive a delayed ban allowing you to go tell everyone else its working so they think its ok and then they wipe you all at once. I'm sure there is a more complicated way of explaining this but lets just keep it simple ok.

Anti-cheats are NOT* allowed to scan your hard drive. It is invasion of privacy and against the law. Some anti-cheats will check active processes and host file but not all. The easiest way to avoid vac bans is to stay away from 32 bit games and cheats. VIP hacks always cause bans (eventually) but they work the best however anti cheat systems generally spend all their time detecting signatures for these types of hacks, then patch them after a period of time. You could already be banned and not know it, spend 60 bucks login tomorrow to get a message saying you need a new account.

You have to pick a side.
    Side A:
    I hack games because people are hacking making the game non-competitive and the company waits to long to ban them. So I support the hacker cause the company does not care about the customer bases complaints.

Side B:
    I quit playing that game because people do nothing but hack and get banned on there non-stop.

Side C:
    I play legit and try not to QQ to much about the hacking cause I know the company is trying to control them.

Side idiot:
    I spent 300 dollars on their micro transaction store then they banned me cause I used a 20 VIP hack for three months and I lost everything.

Side noob:
    Hacker!!! He hacks--- Hacker.. QQ more noob there are hackers in shooting games deal with it, they will get banned, reroll and do it again and again. Just to hear you cry.

Side intelligent:
    Play games that don't have hackers like MMORPG's, and get your LARP on.
    Dead Island Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Contagion Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Debohax Injector v1.0 By. Debohax

Dying Light Hack v1.3 By. Debohax

[IMG]https://i303.photobucke*****m/albums/nn132/MercurySilverstone/Decorated%20images/gamegenie.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Get rek'd?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debohax View Post
    Pretty sure they would get sued (Like punk buster did.) if they scanned your hard drive. The way anti cheats work is they scan the code in the memory for the game client. Once a hack signature is detected you receive a delayed ban allowing you to go tell everyone else its working so they think its ok and then they wipe you all at once. I'm sure there is a more complicated way of explaining this but lets just keep it simple ok.

Anti-cheats are NOT* allowed to scan your hard drive. It is invasion of privacy and against the law. Some anti-cheats will check active processes and host file but not all. The easiest way to avoid vac bans is to stay away from 32 bit games and cheats. VIP hacks always cause bans (eventually) but they work the best however anti cheat systems generally spend all their time detecting signatures for these types of hacks, then patch them after a period of time. You could already be banned and not know it, spend 60 bucks login tomorrow to get a message saying you need a new account.
    I don't know where you were but there was a whole debacle about VAC checking your DNS and puting out silent black-list HDD checks.

Anyway there was a thread on Reddit about this as well : https://www.reddi*****m/r/gaming/comme...vac_and_trust/

Thanks
    I thought it only scan game memory, not HDD...

Thanks
    They started to do it for a while, not quite sure if they still do.

Thanks
    Pack / Obfusicate / Encrypt your Hack Output = Not banned after 17 days

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debohax View Post
    Side intelligent:
    Play games that don't have hackers like MMORPG's, and get your LARP on.
    In MMORPG's there are still a ton of hackers, dupers and bots. So that's actuality incorrect