Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

SkidSmasher pre-release discussion.

So as some of the people on my list know (and have told others) I plan to be releasing my new cheat SkidSmasher, it's not done yet, nowhere near done, it has about 9 hours put into it so far with some features that almost no one else has. I have a lot of ideas for things that can be devastating in HvH, I can't talk too much about them because then that ruins the idea right? Anyway, SkidSmasher is a fully C++ cheat that I plan to release in the coming weeks (hopefully before January 2nd because I go off to University then) that will contain your average everyday things, this will be the last thing I ever make in GMod and then it'll all be over, so first, I just want to tell people that have been with me since the start, it has been a fun ride and it has been fun knowing a lot of you. I disliked many of you, and many of you disliked me, you guys always thought I would never help the community but always failed to approach me for help (the people I turned down recently were people I saw no potential in) anyway, without further ado here's some images and footage of what's to come.

Some images of pretty code:

Some videos:

Please note that the current aimbot has absolutely no prediction, when added in it will be much better, I will be working on ESP last probably, seeing as I hate doing ESP, I find it a pain in the ass, it currently has a lot of crash handling, so it tells you where something crashes, it also has an auto updater and interface bruteforcer, so it will take much longer to get outdated!

Thanks for reading!
    Any questions? Ask below!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheyCallMeDaz For This Useful Post:

FiBsssSSSsss (02-18-2015),kingboy111 (12-14-2014),LeYeezus (12-14-2014),lolman59 (12-15-2014),MasterEdd (12-14-2014),ShitFucks (12-21-2014),Skully'1 (12-18-2014),zhenzhenzhen (12-15-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    wow dude definitely the best

Thanks
    Hit me up if you need some DWORDs hooked dude.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers57 View Post
    Hit me up if you need some DWORDs hooked dude.
    Thanks man, I was trying to find out why my DWORD hook wasn't working today but I found out it was because it was actually an unsigned char instead of a DWORD. You are definitely the code god.

Thanks
    Did you hook those vectors too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers57 View Post
    Did you hook those vectors too?
    Of course, I sig scanned for them because that's the best way to do it. You have to hook the Vector to return m_vecAbsOrigin's serverside position to get the perfect fakelag fix. It's pretty complex stuff, but after reading the tutorial on your blog it made total sense to me. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    WHat about die for juan or something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSuper View Post
    WHat about die for juan or something
    Okay, here's the development of my cheats.

Die juden was a derived version of Herpes CS:S from 2011, around June or July of this year (Die Juden came to life in March) I started overhauling lots of it and it was renamed to Illya, the aimbot was redone, ESP was redone, and there was a code cleanup, then I decided I wanted to rewrite Illya from scratch but never had the motivation to do so, so I never did, recently I got the motivation to do so and decided to make SkidSmasher.

So it goes like this
    Herpes CS:S (from 2011) -> Die Juden v1 (revived in March of 2014)
    Die Juden v1 -> Illya
    Illya (Die Juden base with less clutter, better code) -> SkidSmasher (completely new base, rewrite from scratch)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post

Die juden was a derived version of Herpes CS:S from 2011, around June or July of this year (Die Juden came to life in March) I started overhauling lots of it and it was renamed to Illya, the aimbot was redone, ESP was redone, and there was a code cleanup, then I decided I wanted to rewrite Illya from scratch but never had the motivation to do so, so I never did, recently I got the motivation to do so and decided to make SkidSmasher.

So it goes like this
    Die Juden v1 -> Illya
    Illya (Die Juden base with less clutter, better code) -> SkidSmasher (completely new base, rewrite from scratch)
    Nice , Mister White still never got the hack xD (His computers broken I bet he told you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSuper View Post
    Nice , Mister White still never got the hack xD (His computers broken I bet he told you)
    I totally forgot, I'll make him his own I guess.

Thanks

So it goes like this
    Die Juden v1 -> Illya
    what about your herpes paste (non c) that one doesn't get to be in the spotlights?

also to everyone who might plan on using this for a long time it will probs get vac detected like ley's cheat so ye, have fun killing everyone in hvh who doesn't have aaa for 2 weeks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I totally forgot, I'll make him his own I guess.
    He said he was actually gonna give it to me (He won't be getting a new PC for a long time and got tired of gmod). I have my own now, but I'll tell him what you said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
    what about your herpes paste (non c) that one doesn't get to be in the spotlights?

also to everyone who might plan on using this for a long time it will probs get vac detected like ley's cheat so ye, have fun killing everyone in hvh who doesn't have aaa for 2 weeks
    I never C+P'd anything from Herpes though, it was well known that I used Fr1kin's cheat with NoSpread, I never claimed otherwise, I renamed it from hack though, even Fr1kin knew that I renamed it from hack and said nothing about it. However, the modules for it were made by Fr1kin and then updated by Vec. Not sure what you're even saying. If we're going to include every cheat I've ever made we might as well just list them all here.

Took part in:
    Orion (barely did anything on it)
    OrionCSS (made by vec, extra shit like nospread and norecoil added in by me, port of OrionTF2)

Made:
    Singularity (baby base given to me to learn Lua, added in lots of stuff myself)
    FrostBot (was scratch, used detours from noPE and Fr1kin's XQZ)
    CF v2 (was scratch, used Fr1kin's huge lua hitbox table, menu style was stolen from ColdFire, rest was written by Captain Gooby/Barney Stinson from HF)
    Die Juden (based on Herpes CS:S)
    Illya (based on Herpes CS:S, mostly rewritten)
    SkidSmasher (new cheat)

Also, I'm not using the pitch AAA I posted, I've already got plenty of other ideas on how to do it.
    Everyone I've ever used code from was credited.
    Last edited by TheyCallMeDaz; 12-14-2014 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks
    Just a warning @TheyCallMeDaz you cannot edit threads after something like 24 hours, if that happens just mention me in a post with what you want me to add to the OP (if anything) since it looks like you will be updating this some time.
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trollaux For This Useful Post:

TheyCallMeDaz (12-14-2014)

Thanks
    Make sure to make the ESP large

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast