Hello there! In this thread i will simply be asking anyone if they can play with me in a server called Minetime, the Pvpfest(KitPvp) server. My favorite server is called Minetime(Minetime.com). I feel this server is unique simply because using hacked clients is allowed in it. This is a network of server including factions, infection, prison, kitpvp, and more! I have been playing this server for about one year now. I always play the Pvpfest server specifically becuase i like Pvp in minecraft. Everybody uses hacked clients in this server because without it you would get demolished. The economy int his server is very simple. You can buy armor in spawn, echant armor up to protection 1, and buy god apples, with Sharp V sword enchantment. I feel like this server is unique because if you donate, you can get access to /fly, with potion effects command like speed, strength, resistance, and regeneration, whenever you like. You can even give these effects to other people, though they are only x1. Because hacking is allowed in this network, almost everyone uses a hacked client. Who has the most powerful hacked client is always a discussion. I love the server and I'm a donator rank on it called [Admin], even though it's not a staff rank at all! I can fly and give myself buffs and give them to other people. Oh and did i mention that you can also do /fix all whenever you like? As a result of the /fly and speed effect, one can fly really fast sometimes, specially when using the twerk module/hack. The server does have auctions, and a rather small and simple spawn, which is hovering above the map. The map consists Of 7 main bioms, all in huge domes. I understand why so many people don't want to play this, because it's so p2win. But if you get used to it and actually buy a rank with /fix all, it actually becomes fun! Now, it is really easy to get Enchanted diamond armor and Notch apples, since as many of you know there is an exploit with FloAuction. So this makes it really easy to get stacks of gapples. You can enchant up to Protection 3 Diamond armor. Though you have to echant in the pvp arena. Here, fights can last long or be 1 second fights! Anyways that's whats Pvpfest all about pvping with hacks! So, am i only here to say this? No! I have to say I'm nowhere near been the "Best" in this server but, am pretty decent. I'm looking for someone to play this server with me and be my team. I will repair your armor whenever you need, give you good buffs, and support you! My IGN is Willper00. I'm preferably looking for someone who has a custom hacked client. I suggest your killaura does ALOT of damage. Anyways, i also suggest that in your client you have macros(binding commands to keys), StatusHUD, and more quality modules. If you are interested in this please say so! Thanks!!!!