Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

HELP ! - Coding A Generator !

Simply put , I have freshly cracked accounts daily

I want these accounts to be put in an area not public to others , every time a person reloads the page , or clicks on generate , it should pick a random email and password in email : password format or just ' take a line ' from the list and put it there . Me and @Murkyy are currently working on a free giveaway site , that you just go and generate whatever account you want for free , so with that said , please help <3
    If i can get this in html or an embed code or in java , that would be very appreciative , also or if you can just help me along the way like telling me what to do , where to place my list , a html or java ( embed ) code i can use that would generate one by one and by random , stuff like that , like yeah .. sorta like that ..

All help is appreciated

Edit :
    Note this generator will be web based .-.

Thanks
    or Java? Oh well I'm not sure about Java but I know about javascript, and even though this isn't VB I guess I can still help you...

Code:
    var retarded = new Array ();
    retarded[0] = "You don't ";
    retarded[1] = "Know how";
    retarded[2] = "To Program";
    var OP = Math.floor(3*Math.random())
    document.write(retarded[OP]);
    Hope it helps, google anything else you need help with lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

leaguesdesk1 (07-14-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    or Java? Oh well I'm not sure about Java but I know about javascript, and even though this isn't VB I guess I can still help you...

Code:
    var retarded = new Array ();
    retarded[0] = "You don't ";
    retarded[1] = "Know how";
    retarded[2] = "To Program";
    var OP = Math.floor(3*Math.random())
    document.write(retarded[OP]);
    Hope it helps, google anything else you need help with lol.
    don't u think i've tried googling this already -.- otherwise i would have never came here

Thanks
    The code I gave you will work fine for all your skiddy needs.

If you actually tried to google this you'd find out Java has nothing to do with this lol. You can do everything with the three basic shits

CSS for the design and formatting
    html for the styles and features
    Javascript for the programmatic side of stuff

Everything you need is here
    https://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

The rest is resting ontop of your shoulders.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

leaguesdesk1 (07-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The code I gave you will work fine for all your skiddy needs.

If you actually tried to google this you'd find out Java has nothing to do with this lol. You can do everything with the three basic shits

CSS for the design and formatting
    html for the styles and features
    Javascript for the programmatic side of stuff

Everything you need is here
    https://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

The rest is resting ontop of your shoulders.
    I'll see what i can do thanks

Edit : @Dab1996426
    Please help me more i've been trying to get somewhere for 2 hours , but all ive learned how to do with html is create numbered list and bullet lists change the font color and change the font size stuff like that -.- i dont think there is any place to show me how to randomize a list that is private and appear from one line .-. please helpz ... can u just like make me the code please? I'll look over the entire code to learn how u made it
    Last edited by leaguesdesk1; 07-14-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks
    lol... you can't figure out you need an array and random function? this isn't anything to do with web language but a basic concept of programming in todays world.

Code:
    var ImaRay = [
        "Set The",
        "Array Length",
        "For Random"
    ];
    var rngesus = Math.floor((Math.random() * cars.length));
    Notice what I'm doing, I'm setting the items I want into an array then setting another variable of using the math.floor function to display the Random function which the Random function is defined by multiplying Math.Random(unknown) by the length of the Array (the number of items you have) and then simply displaying it like so

Code:
    document.getElementById("Generator").innerHTML = ImaRay[rngesus];
    <p id="Generator"></p>
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-14-2015 at 09:33 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

leaguesdesk1 (07-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol... you can't figure out you need an array and random function? this isn't anything to do with web language but a basic concept of programming in todays world.

Code:
    var ImaRay = [
        "Set The",
        "Array Length",
        "For Random"
    ];
    var rngesus = Math.floor((Math.random() * cars.length));
    Notice what I'm doing, I'm setting the items I want into an array then setting another variable of using the math.floor function to display the Random function which the Random function is defined by multiplying Math.Random(unknown) by the length of the Array (the number of items you have) and then simply displaying it like so

Code:
    document.getElementById("Generator").innerHTML = ImaRay[rngesus];
    <p id="Generator"></p>

Can i get your skype please so its easier to talk ? cuz honestly this is getting me almost no where , i don't even know where to enter that

also..
    in your " Imaray "
    you put quotes around every single statement you wanted it to randomzie , i cant do that because , there are hundreds of accounts , i want it to select 1 line from that selection that i quoted from meaning i quote the beginning of 1 account and quote the end of the last account on the list , but 1 account = 1 line

also i've been on codeacademy for the past 6 hours trying to get somewhere , but i havent moved a single step , and im focusing on html & css on codeacademy

Edit : Ima go to javascript on code academy and study that now ..

ok well i decided to mix html with javascript and thank god i did , i put a <script> and a ending tag and put the javascript stuff inside there , i hadn't known that before , ok well ima go experiment some more

Edit : Also I tried your code but it didnt work :/
    Last edited by leaguesdesk1; 07-15-2015 at 01:27 AM.

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Learn the language first before you attempt to do things like this.
    You can't run before learning to walk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post

Very well said.

Thanks
    Well you can definetly try running before you know how to walk but you're going to fall flat on your face after a few steps. What you're asking for is exactly what I had in mind from the begging but your whole Java issue threw me off making me somewhat troll you.

You should do this with PHP imo It'll just be a lot easier to get the substrings out of whatever and then use them for something else. And once again so you understand the very basics

CSS = Design, Alignment, Positioning, If this was VB.NET CSS would be the GDI
    HTML = The main things like the Textboxes, Buttons, etc...
    JavaScript = The Programmatic side of those Textboxes and buttons and what they will do.

PHP is used for calling / referencing each other and having it so other people can access the PHP files to either input or output from it. IE: A php code that lets users visit the PHP url with their Username at the end of it to enter that username into another PHP file full of usernames or something.

Basically what you are wanting to do here ultimately is going to require all of the above but for the most part everything can be done with HTML and PHP no Javascript required. Well that's what im thinking off the top of my head. Also to be fair what you are trying to do here is a good lesson for general programming knowledge and expecially considering what I taught you in my code. You now know how to create an Array, The Functionality of Math.Random, and how I used the Length of my Array to define the Numbers that the Math.Random goes through. It's small things like this that will help you figure things later on out much easier and come up with better solutions to things.

And if this was actually VB.NET you could just reference MSDN for literally everything then almost literally C/P it to work. But since this is Web languages or whatever your best bet if you can't find any relative information is to go sign up for a Web language site like that wschools or whatever (which is the best one) and ask someone who is good with web languages to point you in the right direction. Because I don't know how to code in Web Languages, when I have to use them I figure everything out on the spot, and when it comes to PHP things get really hectic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    That's what i'm trying to do m8
    I spent more than 17 hours studyin how to walk m8

- - - Updated - - -

Well you can definetly try running before you know how to walk but you're going to fall flat on your face after a few steps. What you're asking for is exactly what I had in mind from the begging but your whole Java issue threw me off making me somewhat troll you.

You should do this with PHP imo It'll just be a lot easier to get the substrings out of whatever and then use them for something else. And once again so you understand the very basics

CSS = Design, Alignment, Positioning, If this was VB.NET CSS would be the GDI
    HTML = The main things like the Textboxes, Buttons, etc...
    JavaScript = The Programmatic side of those Textboxes and buttons and what they will do.

PHP is used for calling / referencing each other and having it so other people can access the PHP files to either input or output from it. IE: A php code that lets users visit the PHP url with their Username at the end of it to enter that username into another PHP file full of usernames or something.

Basically what you are wanting to do here ultimately is going to require all of the above but for the most part everything can be done with HTML and PHP no Javascript required. Well that's what im thinking off the top of my head. Also to be fair what you are trying to do here is a good lesson for general programming knowledge and expecially considering what I taught you in my code. You now know how to create an Array, The Functionality of Math.Random, and how I used the Length of my Array to define the Numbers that the Math.Random goes through. It's small things like this that will help you figure things later on out much easier and come up with better solutions to things.

And if this was actually VB.NET you could just reference MSDN for literally everything then almost literally C/P it to work. But since this is Web languages or whatever your best bet if you can't find any relative information is to go sign up for a Web language site like that wschools or whatever (which is the best one) and ask someone who is good with web languages to point you in the right direction. Because I don't know how to code in Web Languages, when I have to use them I figure everything out on the spot, and when it comes to PHP things get really hectic.
    hmm..
    so i studied javascript for that long for no reason .-. .....

edit : ok i guess its time to study php this time for a whole day.. sorta pissed i wasted my time on javascript just cuz u wanted to troll me .-. but i'm sure that javascript will come in handy later so thx anyway :P
    Last edited by leaguesdesk1; 07-15-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by leaguesdesk1 View Post
    I spent more than 17 hours studyin how to walk m8
    That's some real dedication.

Makes the people who study languages for weeks ( full-time ) to learn it look like idiots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

That's some real dedication.

Makes the people who study languages for weeks ( full-time ) to learn it look like idiots.
    17 hours in 1 day -.- not in total ..

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by leaguesdesk1 View Post
    17 hours in 1 day -.- not in total ..
    So ... 1 day total?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

So ... 1 day total?
    dude .. i just fucking started yesterday , why are u being so rude ?
    like honestly what the fuck
    i'm here asking for assistance and you are just pointing out stupid stuff that is in no way of helping me .
    you make it seem like 3 weeks can pass by in 1 day
    like honestly if you arent here to help me and just to make me mad , please dont talk to me . You said ' you cant run without learning to walk ' i didnt care about that , but you are just here to be rude and not assist me with anything but rather do the opposite so please stfu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast