Thanks

ROTMG Auto Dodging Cheat Client

I'm very new to game hacking in general and I want to learn how to create my own hacked clients. Recently started playing ROTMG and it doesn't seem to have any kind of anticheat which makes it seem like a good place for me to start learning.

I want to be able to create a cheat client that can perform auto dodging and I know its possible to read the memory of the projectiles and calculate the safe spots but I'm not sure what all the tools and frameworks I need to learn and use to do that. Can I get some tips and guidance on how to get started as well for game hacking in general?

Thanks
    There is a mod like this already out there. I think its called shift walk I'm not sure though i don't think its public. there is a video of someone using it in a shatters like a year ago but that's the only thing i could find on it.

If your looking into make stuff for rotmg i think people are making a push for using melonloader. Beex has a good video on it and its simple to make code for.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jmg37 View Post
    There is a mod like this already out there. I think its called shift walk I'm not sure though i don't think its public. there is a video of someone using it in a shatters like a year ago but that's the only thing i could find on it.

If your looking into make stuff for rotmg i think people are making a push for using melonloader. Beex has a good video on it and its simple to make code for.
    Its not shift walk name of that cheat is dogebawt client, worth 200 $

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RickEndy For This Useful Post:

jmg37 (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    just watched the video for it. it honestly doesn't seem to difficult to make something to run as a mod for melonloader. just looks to be moving the char to free areas that don't have projectiles and moving the char away form projectile right before they would hit. Would just need to get the projectile data for velocity and path.

Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by RickEndy View Post
    $200 is outrageous but it has no competition so ig they can do what they want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickEndy View Post
    $200 is outrageous but it has no competition so ig they can do what they want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    There is a competition. X-Client.