Quote Originally Posted by Schiphol View Post
GIVE REVIEW AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION

THANKS FOR PAYING US A VISIT!

Learn business, creative, education and tech skills
taught by expert instructors. Start streaming
thousands of online video tutorials today.

Lynda mission
To help you learn the skills you need to achieve your full potential.

About Lynd*****m

Lynd*****m is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Members have access to the Lynd*****m video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.

For 20 years, Lynd*****m has helped students, leaders, IT and design pros, project managers—anyone in any role—develop software, creative, and business skills. Now part of Linkedin, Lynd*****m serves more than 10,000 organizations. With tutorials in five languages, Lynd*****m is a global platform for success.

Unlimited learning from all 6,533 courses

Watch as many courses as you like - there's no limit. Dozens of new courses added each week across business, tech and creative. Courses available in English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish.

Watch on your computer, phone, tablet or TV

Watch courses anywhere on your mobile devices. Apps are available for iPhone, iPad, Roku, and Android devices.

Project files to practice what you learn

Practice while you learn. Download the files the instructor uses to teach the course. Follow along and learn by watching, listening, and practicing.

Offline viewing to learn on the go
Download and watch courses on your computer or mobile devices for internet-free viewing.

My Price
Start from $5

Delivery
Instant Delivery

Payment Methods:
PayPal + BTC + ETH + Bitcoin Cash + WMZ [WebMoney]

Hit me on IM:

Add me on IM

IM which you can locate at the bottom left of your page.

Terms And Conditions:
1. Contact me on IM
2. Pay the desired amount
3. Receive your account
- No Refunds
- I check everything before selling
- Subscription type: Premium Plan [Offline viewing + Project files]
- You receive account instantly after payment. Never having to wait.
- You're authorized to change any of the account login credentials or info.
- I only trade my own personal accounts obtained, I don't resell like other sellers.
- Please be patient if I fail to respond on time, we all have a personal life to care.

Proof of Account

Thanks for you great and super timely service. Will be my go to guy.