Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MastahWindu View Post
    They will appear to the last player or if the rest of the survivors spectate till the end. (Basically you will get reported instantly) Doing this guarantees a ban, don’t recommend anyone to use it unless you have spare accounts
    no I mean sometimes all the players if they spectate theres a small chance that there are shown no perks for example if you used sprint burst 4x on survivor the killer or survivors would only see one sprint burst

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MastahWindu View Post
    They will appear to the last player or if the rest of the survivors spectate till the end. (Basically you will get reported instantly) Doing this guarantees a ban, don’t recommend anyone to use it unless you have spare accounts
    If you're gonna complain how you can get banned for hacking on a hacking website please comment this somewhere else

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beansrreal View Post
    no I mean sometimes all the players if they spectate theres a small chance that there are shown no perks for example if you used sprint burst 4x on survivor the killer or survivors would only see one sprint burst

- - - Updated - - -

If you're gonna complain how you can get banned for hacking on a hacking website please comment this somewhere else
    "sometimes" and "small chance" is not worth the risk. One time showing up is enough. People will report, game stats will be send to BHVR -> impossible without cheats -> instant ban. simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by batumtz View Post
    still safe using this?
    it was never safe in the first place. PLaying public with that is 100% ban after one single ingame report