Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cool GTA V ALL PLATFORMS ONLINE - √ CASH DROP √ SAFEST √ TRUSTED √ CHEAPEST √

do NOT talk in the game chat about modding or MPGH related things, keep it all on Skype
    do NOT ask if I will accept steam gifts or anything of that nature for payment I do not want them
    Must use the same Skype to get the returning customer benefits. It can be a different account though do NOT post unrelated spam replies on this thread, they will all be removed
    do NOT copy and paste any part of this thread into your own sales thread in this same section
    Must leave a vouch if you are interested in using the returning customer rates on your next purchase
    we will give out free refills in-case of reset if you can provide proof of being banned because of using this service
    i take no responsibility for people using my name pretending to me or impersonating me in anyway and committing fraud alus acts
    only contact me through the skype provided in this topic and or the youtube channel attached to the video posted in this topic
    I accept payments via PayPal made out to Family & Friends only
    In-case of lag situations where money does not drop at full speed my service rate is limited to 10 bucks an hour.
    We provide a 100% no ban rate for using our services however we are not responsible if you do get banned in anyway WHAT SO EVER
    Vouch for this service in this topic at completion of our service at all times to validate our service for other members on mpgh
    If you are in anyway associated with rockstargames you are not allowed to use this service or contact us anywhere
    FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GIVE FULL COOPERATION TO THE PERSON HOSTING THIS SERVICE AT ALL TIMES

IF YOU BREAK THE TERMS OF SERVICE YOU WILL GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO ANY KIND OF WARRANTY THIS SERVICE PROVIDES DURING AND AFTER THE SERVICE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    gta5 services.jpg  

Last edited by GumbyBum; 07-29-2015 at 05:28 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GumbyBum For This Useful Post:

AceHood640 (08-07-2015),jojoquinha (11-03-2015),thomas430 (08-14-2015)

Thanks
    can u do it for my account on xbox 360 my gamer tag is AceHood640 and i will pay for the gold one on the picture