Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Infamous Mod Menu Banwave News

I will post any News regarding to Infamous here now.
    Please don't post any bug reports, ban reports or feature requests here for now.

As you know now Infamous Users and Devs got banned by Rockstar. It looks like only Infamous is affected.
    We are currently investigating the situation and we will report you if we know anything new.
    Until that you guys need to wait. Thank you.

Greets
    tr0teK
    Last edited by tr0teK; 09-17-2015 at 11:35 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tr0teK For This Useful Post:

alexsta44 (10-06-2015),Bloodynugtz (10-05-2015),Comodo12 (09-17-2015),DadDelta (09-19-2015),kunta (09-17-2015),Tommer84 (09-23-2015),TurdBurglar (09-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    An Update to the ongoin banwave
    It looks like I got banned too. But it looks like they banned me from the whole game. Can't play Online or Singleplayer. My game crashes everytime I choose one of them. Already tried redownloading/reinstalling everything and starting without mods. Still crashes. Very unlikely that this is a HWID ban but something similiar I guess. But definitely not an coincidence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by tr0teK View Post
    I will post any News regarding to Infamous here now.
    Please don't post any bug reports, ban reports or feature requests here for now.

As you know now Infamous Users and Devs got banned by Rockstar. It looks like only Infamous is affected.
    We are currently investigating the situation and we will report you if we know anything new.
    Until that you guys need to wait. Thank you.

Greets
    tr0teK
    Its not just you guys my PC menu "RipTide Ultra PC" got me (the creator) insta-banned as well rockstar new ban system detects any unauthorised code entries into the online system and returns an alert to rockstar servers an a automated instant ban trigger

Also i cant even load the game it just crashes on loading screen now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG_GHOST_GaMeR View Post
    Its not just you guys my PC menu "RipTide Ultra PC" got me (the creator) insta-banned as well rockstar new ban system detects any unauthorised code entries into the online system and returns an alert to rockstar servers an a automated instant ban trigger

Also i cant even load the game it just crashes on loading screen now
    even with mods uninstalled ? If yes I encounter the same problem. The game crashes in singleplayer and online even without any mods installed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    even with mods uninstalled ? If yes I encounter the same problem. The game crashes in singleplayer and online even without any mods installed.
    Yeah same here removed everything including scripthook , dinput, all asi's and yeah game will not get past loading. Never done this before, top of the range PC, never had an issue untill i was banned. I only know im banned becasue of an email i received from rockstar so it seems we cant even access single player anymore. Time to fight for single player acess i guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yeah same here removed everything including scripthook , dinput, all asi's and yeah game will not get past loading. Never done this before, top of the range PC, never had an issue untill i was banned. I only know im banned becasue of an email i received from rockstar so it seems we cant even access single player anymore. Time to fight for single player acess i guess
    My guess is that they ban devs from GTA V completely if they find them. I was unlucky and my Forum name here is the same as my rockstar social club name. Wasn't this the same case with FiveM Developers who got completely banned from GTA V ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    My guess is that they ban devs from GTA V completely if they find them. I was unlucky and my Forum name here is the same as my rockstar social club name. Wasn't this the same case with FiveM Developers who got completely banned from GTA V ?
    Nope its just they can detect any modding online now. Plain and simple, im afraid we all need to accept that modding on PC is now completley finished, the ban system is too much and any executed code from a menu, will result in instant ban. My forum name is different from my Social Club name so thats that theory closed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nope its just they can detect any modding online now. Plain and simple, im afraid we all need to accept that modding on PC is now completley finished, the ban system is too much and any executed code from a menu, will result in instant ban. My forum name is different from my Social Club name so thats that theory closed
    Other people recieved normal bans while I crash joining anything ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So you would have had to have been playing with the menu during the ban to actually get banned I see...guess I dodged that bullet. Let me know if I can be of assistance if you need specific files or something to maybe bypass your bans (just throwing that out there idk how elite you guys are.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Other people recieved normal bans while I crash joining anything ?
    Its the same for me

if you YouTube search "RipTide Ultra Pc Menu" you will see my menu if your interested anyway, probably the best free menu you will ever see
    Last edited by BiG_GHOST_GaMeR; 09-17-2015 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by kunta View Post
    So you would have had to have been playing with the menu during the ban to actually get banned I see...guess I dodged that bullet. Let me know if I can be of assistance if you need specific files or something to maybe bypass your bans (just throwing that out there idk how elite you guys are.)
    I'll keep that in mind. PM me your skype name and I'll add you. Also people got banned who didn't use the menu today. Weird, but we still don't know 100% what Rockstar changed. So we still look into it.

Its the same for me
    Lets see what happens but I guess our accounts are permanently banned from GTA V.

We already have some ideas to bypass the file detection. Depends if they do that. But we need further testing.

Thanks
    Not a dev. cant get into SP at all anymore. My guess is they have moved from a perm online only ban to a permanent ban across to SP too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by umadcuz View Post
    Not a dev. cant get into SP at all anymore. My guess is they have moved from a perm online only ban to a permanent ban across to SP too.
    Thanks for the info.

Thanks
    running scripts over other players is most probably detected now
    also with new updates to gta v they enhance there cheats detection system
    earlier massive ban wave was few days after ill-gotten gains part 1/2
    and its now after the free mode event.

Thanks
    They haven't just giving perm bans!

I got one and it said that I will be unbanned 10/1/2015.

to bad I didn't use it much, I should have having more fun while I tested it (tried it for the first time yesterday and got banned like 5 hours later #R.I.P)

forgot to say that I can access singleplayer easily

- - - Updated - - -

But are mod menu banable in singleplayer??
    Last edited by estratra; 09-18-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast