Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

AQ Worlds (AQW) Giveaway l Publicist Team

Adventure Quest Worlds Giveaway l Publicist Team

Hello, my dear friends! I'm not sure if you all have already heard of us, but we are the Publicist Team and we are pretty much in charge of organizing and announcing official community events/tournaments/etc. This time, we are announcing an Adventure Quest World Giveaway! It consists of a giveaway of €10 Paysafecard which will be handed out by myself to the giveaway's winner. Usually we set a post count requirement in order for people to be able to join our giveaways, but since we would like to see this section getting even more active than it already is, we will not set it this time! All you need to do is post in this thread and say why you joined MPGH and what do you like the most about it.

Also, you may NOT join the giveaway with alternate accounts as in case you try to do so, we will find out and you will be disqualified from it.

May the giveaway begin! Its winner will be announced within 7 days so join it while you still can!

Thank You For Joining The Giveaway And Have Fun,
    - Publicist Team
    Last edited by Hunter; 06-26-2016 at 09:00 AM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (03-08-2016),Black (03-09-2016),Cataclypse (03-08-2016),Chris_Cros (03-08-2016),demonetized (03-13-2016),[MPGH]Flengo (03-08-2016),Gaydow (03-08-2016),Lunatic's Sheep (03-13-2016),[MPGH]Mayion (03-10-2016),Nik (03-10-2016),Oliboli8769 (03-08-2016),RaphZet (03-16-2016),Sylar (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I honestly don't remember how I stumbled upon MPGH or why I joined. All I remember is the first thing I did when I made an account, was buy a Netflix account. That's where my passion of Netflix began. After that I started to participate in more sections and I found that I really loved the Minecraft section because I knew so much about it. The thing I loved the most and I still love is helping people out on the Minecraft section. The satisfaction of a thank you is endless to me.

I would however, change two things and I'm sure everyone can agree to the first one. Make the MPGH website faster! I hate the connection timeouts and the 2 minute wait to make a post or give thanks. The second would be the bring more activity back into the Minecraft section. It has really died a lot and I'd love to see it grow back again.

Good luck everyone else!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nik For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I joined MPGH after finding about Combat Arms and Crossfire hacks then i started to move on other games such as AQW etc. The thing i like about MPGH is the people, the one who dedicate their time into making bots/hacks for us, the hack creators that is reading this right now, u da real mvp.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Imblueman For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I originally joined MPGH back in 2014 for CS:GO Hacks. I found this site through a friend and have been hooked ever since. What I like most about MPGH is how active the community is. I come back each day to find something new, useful, or entertaining.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AsianNguyen For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I joined mpgh Like in 2013 or 2014 dont remember but i joined purely for ava hacks and now it has grown into so much more im slowly learning programming and computer languages there is so much invaluable stuff i have learned frm this site alone that its become a part of my daily routine

10. The Following User Says Thank You to huffy330 For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I found out about MPGH when I was looking for dmbots that could supply my botting needs for AQW. I often lurk here, although I'm not much of a post or commenting person. I just post stuff that either I need or ask questions about some stuff. Looking back, everything here made it easier to like it. It wasn't some website with hackers or botters. It had this feeling of closeness and familiarity bec we're all playing the same thing. That's what I liked about MPGH.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to .:Death:. For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I found MPGH through @clockwork235's CS:GO hacks. Such fun time back then...
    I would actually love if you upgraded MPGH's servers. Because they honestly are sh*t. Especially in ~18:30 (GMT +2) probably because MPGH is sending thread update e-mails at that time.

Thanks for the giveaway!
    Last edited by sh89040h825h432ik4jk34rld; 03-08-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'll be completely honest here, i just joined MPGH to download an AQW bot file. and I haven't spent enough time to like something here yet.
    But what got my attention was the huge community here.

I hope the best for all participants

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amazingous For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I joined MPGH for Realm of the Mad God hacks not realising the huge market for selling items etc and that's when i got interested in the whole site and started to adventure about it. I also had interest in the Runscape market but it seems as if that section is rather dead on here which is sad and i'd love it if it were just a bit more popular.

Goodluck to everyone who replies on here, thanks for the giveaway

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    I joined for the cs:go marketplace as well as clockwork's cheats

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    We'll I joined this forum after the darkmystic forum got shut down, JamesRo and Drakath probably don't remember me but I was pretty active on that forum, I think the first time I came to mpgh was when snape posted hellquest or some other cheat. I've kind of been in the background silently Thanking people and such. Cheers

21. The Following User Says Thank You to OSM_Shadow For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    A year ago I joined MPGH because, free middlemen, great community, great staff and an amazing CSGO: Marketplace section with frequent visitors. I like MPGH because of the CSGO market, my colleagues and the friendly users I have met here.

Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sylar For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I used to play rotmg a whole lot, one day somebody re-connected to a dungeon and my response was, " ARE U A FLIPPING GOD?" He laughed and said he was a hacker. 20 seconds later I'm googling hacks. After a few months I couldn't find an updated client and a stumbled across a heaven of hacks. Nilly had just released his hack that allowed people to change their hacks ingame. That was a miracle to me, after months of being dc'ed by hacks I could now adjust them to will. Needless to say I instantly became a fan, and I have no intention of leaving.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Luis For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Well, actually i joined MPGH for it's hacks. Actually... yeah. I like the most about the MPGH is the staff ^^

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_Cros For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Well, I haven't been here long enough to know anyone or anything. Personally, I just came to download AQW bots, since I get really lazy, but hopefully I get to release my own bots (which I think are fantastic) and hopefully get to know people. My username says it all
    And best of luck to all of you.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ijustdownload For This Useful Post:

Hunter (03-08-2016)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast