Thread: Ban Appeal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Ban Appeal

I was banned for advertising an unapproved service and denying a refund, although I was out during that time and told the buyer that I would deal with it later. Advertising was my mistake, I will not do it again before my thread is approved.

I've refunded the buyer (won't let me post links): prntscr . com/ ewlas3

If you contact kingpin on skype (jonath198) He can confirm that refund has been issued.

Thanks
    I can confirm the user has agreed to settle with me and the refund has been received.
    Last edited by Bezos; 04-15-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The above user was not your only buyer. @faid Also purchased. Why fail to mention that?

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    The above user was not your only buyer. @faid Also purchased. Why fail to mention that?
    He did not ask for a refund so I am continuing to complete his service. Should he desire a refund I will go ahead and do so as well.

Thanks
    I paid edups half payment for Surface tablet.. Does this mean I should ask a refund also ? Or can I wait for arrival

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyl5 View Post
    I paid edups half payment for Surface tablet.. Does this mean I should ask a refund also ? Or can I wait for arrival
    I've already done a few surfaces in advance for the first few buyers/vouch unit for when I open my thread, but I guess if it's necessary now I can send out one to you. I'll contact you on skype to discuss.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Currently giving him the benefit of the doubt. He promised me a Fitbit Charge 2 confirmation in 24 hours and I'll wait and update in a couple more hours. I also ordered a surface pro 4. I've paid FULL AMOUNT to him for both orders.

UPDATE: 24 hours have passed & I still have not received any reply nor confirmation email after giving my info.

UPDATE1: OP replied to me and said to wait for confirmation email for another 1-2 days. I was told that order will be done in 24 hours before the updated reply. Here is the screenshot of previous reply.
    Time: UTC+08:00

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faid View Post
    Currently giving him the benefit of the doubt. He promised me a Fitbit Charge 2 confirmation in 24 hours and I'll wait and update in a couple more hours. I also ordered a surface pro 4. I've paid FULL AMOUNT to him for both orders.

UPDATE: 24 hours have passed & I still have not received any reply nor confirmation email after giving my info.
    I told you that confirmation for fitbit would come by tomorrow or the day after earlier today, so that counts as a reply and an explanation as to why the confirmation email has not been given yet: prntscr com / ewycn9

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie alt View Post
    I told you that confirmation for fitbit would come by tomorrow or the day after earlier today, so that counts as a reply and an explanation as to why the confirmation email has not been given yet: prntscr com / ewycn9
    reply updated.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyl5 View Post
    Can confirm that I have receive my Surface tablet. Waiting on Fitbit order but have got no confirmation nor tracking. Edups yellow homie is assuring me that everything is shipping but I have doubts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    UPDATE 22:00 UTC+8:00:

OP sent my Fitbit confirmation email. Now I'll have to wait 5-7 days.
    With regards to my Surface Pro order, it's still not done yet.

Here's a screenshot of Fitbit order.

Thanks

removed link since I can't post links
    I told you that I wouldn't start your surface SE until my thread was up because of the influx of fitbit SEs I had to manage. Also can any GMs reply to this thread? It's been almost 2 days and I'd like to see a reply form one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie alt View Post
    I told you that I wouldn't start your surface SE until my thread was up because of the influx of fitbit SEs I had to manage. Also can any GMs reply to this thread? It's been almost 2 days and I'd like to see a reply form one.
    So you accepted money for Microsoft SE service yet refuse to provide said service until thread opens? That's not how it works here.
    @Tonyl5 Post proof of your tablet. Picture or video works.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks

So you accepted money for Microsoft SE service yet refuse to provide said service until thread opens? That's not how it works here.
    @Tonyl5 Post proof of your tablet. Picture or video works.
    Yessir. Posted some in the previous thread also.

https://imgur.com/a/oa5rO

Thanks

Post proof of your tablet. Picture or video works.

Okay I've registered the warranty and sent in preliminary emails. Faid if you're uncomfortable with the service I'd be glad to refund you. Hova can you tag a GM in this thread? almost 2 days have passed and I have yet to see a reply from any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast