Thanks

Update on my OVERSTOCK REFUND

this is my previous post:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1252055

TLDR for that post:
    Basically i bought a macbook pro, i fake signed it and the ups guy said it was received by me(not the fake sign)

So i proceeded with the refund, investigation happened for a week. Overstock asked me for drivers license so they can compare signature with mine and what was signed, obviously it wasnt the same. UPS called me asked questions on what happened, i answered the questions. I didnt really have to talk to my refunder on what to say, its kind of obvious. But i kept my refunder updated. The UPS folk said oh seems like its a different signature.

2 days ago i receive an email from overstock saying i need a police report because they think they delivered the package to me and all that bull shit. I wasnt going to get a police report, I didnt want to have a legal record of the refund. so i returned it. My refunder told me that I can return the item. He said ill take care of the return label and refund for that. So he did so.

Thing is that overstock is pretty much dead unless you want to get a validation of a police report. and if your UPS guy didnt mess up like mine and actually read the name, overstock can still happen.

Another thing is that do QVC. QVC is still fairly easy. My nigga min gets the job done for that with in 24 hours. Order a macbook pro WITH ACCESSORIES under 3k. Youll be alright. Contact min and he will help you out.

Good luck everyone. Probably gonna do refunds later.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggathekilla View Post
    Another thing is that do QVC. QVC is still fairly easy. My nigga min gets the job done for that with in 24 hours. Order a macbook pro WITH ACCESSORIES under 3k. Youll be alright. Contact min and he will help you out.
    I'm pretty sure QVC is dead also.
    Last edited by Bezos; 05-05-2017 at 04:55 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bezos For This Useful Post:

Rob (05-05-2017)

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    With Qvc, Hsn and Overstock now either dead or about to be dead what do you guys think is going to be the next big store?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    Last edited by Rob; 05-05-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

Really? All the threads about qvc dying and you just now realized that?
    Anyway back on topic.
    With Qvc, Hsn and Overstock now either dead or about to be dead what do you guys think is going to be the next big store?
    You got a stick up your ass bud? Where did I say I just now realized that? I'm well aware it's been dead for a while, I'm actually pointing it out to OP in response to his comment on QVC.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bezos For This Useful Post:

Rob (05-05-2017)

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jonath198 View Post
    You got a stick up your ass bud? Where did I say I just now realized that? I'm well aware it's been dead for a while, I'm actually pointing it out to OP in response to his comment on QVC.
    Meant that more towards OP and misinterpreted his message.
    Apologies because unless someone's been refunding for a long time qvc is going to fail.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:

Bezos (05-05-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

TLDR for that post:
    Basically i bought a macbook pro, i fake signed it and the ups guy said it was received by me(not the fake sign)

So i proceeded with the refund, investigation happened for a week. Overstock asked me for drivers license so they can compare signature with mine and what was signed, obviously it wasnt the same. UPS called me asked questions on what happened, i answered the questions. I didnt really have to talk to my refunder on what to say, its kind of obvious. But i kept my refunder updated. The UPS folk said oh seems like its a different signature.

2 days ago i receive an email from overstock saying i need a police report because they think they delivered the package to me and all that bull shit. I wasnt going to get a police report, I didnt want to have a legal record of the refund. so i returned it. My refunder told me that I can return the item. He said ill take care of the return label and refund for that. So he did so.

Thing is that overstock is pretty much dead unless you want to get a validation of a police report. and if your UPS guy didnt mess up like mine and actually read the name, overstock can still happen.

Hope you do realize QVC will cancel the refund. Lmao. The representatives still refund, the corporate denies. Overstock not dead completely, still possible.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadized For This Useful Post:

loops77 (05-06-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

TLDR for that post:

overstock, is not dead bro! https://prntscr.com/f4n521 just did one today!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog21 View Post
    overstock, is not dead bro! https://prntscr.com/f4n521 just did one today!
    Yeah, Did one for 600$ early in the week and then SelfMade did one for 2k this week as well.

Was the package signed or not? Probably not, that's why it worked. On other cases, its patched.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
    Yeah, Did one for 600$ early in the week and then SelfMade did one for 2k this week as well.

Was the package signed or not? Probably not, that's why it worked. On other cases, its patched.
    no the package was signed for. And I didnt use empty box like other people do or not even never arrived either! It was a private method and it worked. I have actually tested this method on target, staples, amaon, and now overstock, worked 4 times! this is more advanced refunding method then the empty box or never arrived!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    With Qvc, Hsn and Overstock now either dead or about to be dead what do you guys think is going to be the next big store?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    What is the next store?
    Because im tryna get on this train lol. The window is open for not too long I.E. overstock, qvc, and HSN.
    Gotta seize the opportunity when it comes

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post

lol i still get over that 10% that the guy didnt wanna pay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    There is Evine and the Shopping Channel but idk why no one does them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    another one bites the dust..

Thanks
    All companies are slowly starting to wake up and see what's happening to them. People took refunding too far and now it carries a real legal risk.
    BUSINESS IN A BOX