Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

All CSGO Bans thorough analysis, examination and explanation.

Dear every users and admins of MPGH I have some very interesting facts and I want to share with each and everyone of the people that are reading this thread! and beware what I am about to cover about Valve's little banning secret.

I have read MPGH users and Reddit/Steam users persistently complain about bans whether it's VAC or Permanently Untrusted bans or Overwatch Bans, I am going to explain all the bans that most users don't realise until now.

First off is a VAC Ban - This is the most common ban ever on CSGO, it is to prevent hackers from using public cheats (free cheats) because it is the easiest and well quickest way to detect and ban cheaters and as I mentioned in my previous tutorial, VAC is 100% automated with no human interactions whatsoever. Valve knows that their anti cheat is trash, so they invented another prevention called 'Overwatch' The notification looks like this in-game when you get a VAC Ban.

Overwatch - Overwatch is with actual players, but it operates differently than VAC. So in context when someone plays competitive on Valve's official server players can report the cheaters when they feel that you're hacking and if those reports exceed over 11 over the course of 21 hours then your most recent match will be sent as an 8-round demo for Overwatch players to examine. (To become an Overwatch Investigator please refer to the CSGO Overwatch FAQS on their official blog page. Investigators are professional or more more experienced players so even if you are legit and convicted of hacking then you have nothing to worry about. However if you are indeed cheating then once you're convicted of cheating it says this in the following photo.

Onto our final ban - Permanent Untrusted Bans This is the most advanced and most difficult ban ever. many people refer to this as VAC ban or Overwatch bans. But it's not. It is separate ban every other bans. It is unique!
    This is a bit more advanced it detects inhuman reactions such as tracing through walls, triggerbots, snapping between players (aimbot) and others and it only bans you if you do these repeatedly. This just doesn't stop here! If your convicted account is linked with other accounts whether it's password or if it's remotely close to your banned account then it'll ban you. The best proof is when I got convicted on account A and my account B got an untrusted ban on there. you might think it is a coincidence, but it's not. I've tested this by using 3 accounts, all same password and it has banned me within 30-45 minutes after 1 got banned and even when I was playing without cheats, it still gave me a permaban. This is what I like to call a Valve's manual ban, it also works if Valve is watching your Twitch hacking video, subbed to your YouTube channel (Watch this if you don't believe me - ). It bans all the account that has gotten convicted of cheating and has the same information whether it's password, email (i think). It looks like this -

NOTE - If your phone is linked to more than one account and you cheat on that account then all the accounts that got linked to that number gets banned.
    Thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope that I have shed some light on Permanently Untrusted bans or any bans that got you confused.
    Last edited by gnawd1998; 09-02-2017 at 11:15 PM. Reason: stuffed up on one part, deleted URL for external website.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gnawd1998 For This Useful Post:

raiinman (01-27-2019)

Thanks
    Pretty much worth the read, would like to know more sources even though it already seems straightforward.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks mate
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I'm interested in your steam group! Count me in! I'll join later.

Thanks
    lol few months ago i lost 5 account (same number) cuz someone wanted to buy my account and i went first and he cheat on it but i dont even know u can get untrusted in few mins?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gnawd1998 View Post
    This is a bit more advanced it detects inhuman reactions such as tracing through walls, triggerbots, snapping between players (aimbot) and others and it only bans you if you do these repeatedly. This just doesn't stop here! If your convicted account is linked with other accounts whether it's password or if it's remotely close to your banned account then it'll ban you. The best proof is when I got convicted on account A and my account B got an untrusted ban on there. you might think it is a coincidence, but it's not. I've tested this by using 3 accounts, all same password and it has banned me within 30-45 minutes after 1 got banned and even when I was playing without cheats, it still gave me a permaban. This is what I like to call a Valve's manual ban, it also works if Valve is watching your Twitch hacking video, subbed to your YouTube channel (Watch this if you don't believe me - ). It bans all the account that has gotten convicted of cheating and has the same information whether it's password, email (i think). It looks like this -
    I hope you are trolling because this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard so far.
    Pasters:
    Quote Originally Posted by undetected88 View Post
    Are you planning to share source?
    could you please share the Source? <3
    Also Pasters:
    don't reupload my cheats.
    Credits: All credits to me
    --------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGicSuR View Post
    externals, cause you can only get ban for 1 file.
    Quote Originally Posted by XeSynTh View Post
    Hello guys. I need help with a source code that I made and I need help compiling it. If anyone wants to compile it for me or leave step by step instructions on how to compile it that would be amazing.
    AimTux will never get detected ...
    I am here for Comedy posts/threads

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gigagiga For This Useful Post:

Fed0rSK (09-23-2017)

Thanks
    What happens to permanently untrusted bans? I got one as a game ban on my profile. I heard it changes to a VAC ban eventually. What does this mean for my account? Will I lose access to all games or only source games?

Thanks
    thanks for this, an indept tutorial bud

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    You are very welcome mate. I’m glad that you liked my explanations.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as name suggests. This is an automated but it detects every movement to check if you are hacking or not. If your reaction time is beyond human capabilities then you will get banned. Remember that it only bans you if you do these actions repeatedly. So do NOT turn on triggerbot, have low FOV aimbot, check every corners to see if there are any enemies, be careful not to be blatant with walls. Even if the enemies are close pretend that you don’t know where they are.
    Do not use the same password for your account nor same email. That’s how Valve bans you through untrusted as well. Untrusted means that your account can no longer play because you convicted of cheating on your other account with the same password or email.
    It turns into a VAC after a few days.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s because you know nothing about hacks, coding nor CSGO. If you haven’t heard of it then now you have. I’m not here to listen to your opinion, I’m just helping by telling the facts, either you take it or reject it, is your account’s funeral, don’t come to me when you have many accounts untrusted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    already know bans but I have a very confusing question. My old account was VAC banned from CSGO, I logged on it and guess what, its showing as an overwatch ban IN GAME, but not out. I was banned for around 3/4 of a year? and it changed to overwatch ban(only in game.) And guess what, it isn't red. It's still yellow like the VAC but it says convicted by overwatch. I've NEVER seen that before. Wtf valve are you drunk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    yes it is ''thorough'' analysis

Thanks
    This is almost all wrong...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Alright, let's see what do you deem right.

Thanks
    thanks man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast