Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Looking for help on some custom CSS.

Heya. I'm not really sure where else to go with this, as there is no CSS section, and I couldn't really find any programming services here.

Basically, I am trying to do an animation for a stream, using Streamlabs. I know enough CSS to be able to get a custom animation in there, however I have some problems beyond that. I would like to be able to do something like this, from Ninja's stream:

And I don't mean the actual animation, but rather how it is animated. With a normal animation, you would have it animated in, stay on the screen for a set time, then animate out. In the example, the text stays until the next alert is ready (rather than being a set time), then animates the old one out and the new one in.

Pretty much, I don't know enough CSS to know how to do that. I have also tried using Streamlabels, so I can just pull from a text file. However, again, I don't know enough CSS to be able to store the text, animate it, then check the text file for changes every x seconds, etc.

Any help, resources or offers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Wilds; 05-07-2018 at 01:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilds View Post
    Heya. I'm not really sure where else to go with this, as there is no CSS section, and I couldn't really find any programming services here.

Basically, I am trying to do an animation for a stream, using Streamlabs. I know enough CSS to be able to get a custom animation in there, however I have some problems beyond that. I would like to be able to do something like this, from Ninja's stream:

And I don't mean the actual animation, but rather how it is animated. With a normal animation, you would have it animated in, stay on the screen for a set time, then animate out. In the example, the text stays until the next alert is ready (rather than being a set time), then animates the old one out and the new one in.

Pretty much, I don't know enough CSS to know how to do that. I have also tried using Streamlabels, so I can just pull from a text file. However, again, I don't know enough CSS to be able to store the text, animate it, then check the text file for changes every x seconds, etc.

Any help, resources or offers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    the provided picture isn't CSS at all , the background is a part of video and the text is just a simple animation using photoshop , if you mean you want to make the same thing for the text using CSS , you need to learn css3 animations for it , you need to split the texts and do some transitions , you can use Transit lib for it