Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

What happened to your fortnite accounts

I am here speaking on behalf of Foojuu.

We both would like to apologize to whose account was banned, we had the feelings that the small little bans that happened everyday would add up to a massacre ban.
    We would like to also point out the fact that just because your accounts was getting banned doesn't mean we are carding and we would like to prove that right now by telling all of you what our method is.
    we are using a vcc website that allows me to pay directly out of my cc instead of buying bitcoin and then send it to the vcc website to reload. Next we purchase the vbucks on the user account and we would only have $200 per vcc or that would be pretty stupid to just add one vcc for all the orders. After purchasing vcc for the customers we wait a day to three and then we contact epic games and if that don't go through we either charge back through the company or we charge back through our bank (using refund methods). This is the part of the method we believe that got 60% of our customers banned, we charge vcc to purchase the vbucks, the vbucks appear instantly even though there are not enough funds to cover the transaction and when epic games see this transaction they will also send the refund letters due to not having enough funds on the card and having to ban your account.

What you can try to do if you were banned
    Email them.

Pretend like you did not know what happened and email them asking why you were banned and ask them that there were unknown transaction that was not made by you. make a believable story.

Leave a message to them
    Call +1 (919) 854-0070‬

Press the number 0 and leave them a voice mail containing your email address and the same message you emailed them.

Also me and foojuu would like to point out there will be consequences for the people who charge back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Damn, this story is getting bigger and bigger
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like."

Want to reach 100 thanks my BOYYYYYS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm Dying Lmao

4. The Following User Says Thank You to -Love For This Useful Post:

Synching (05-09-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You gotta be kidding me when you say don't chargeback? Regardless of the method used, you fucked up these peoples account. Your fault, not theres. So I would 100% chargeback.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun1234 For This Useful Post:

-Love (05-09-2018),5683245657894 (05-13-2018),boy (05-09-2018),Callie (05-13-2018),Doom (05-09-2018),Gaydow (05-14-2018),Iridesence (05-09-2018),Mr.Potato77 (05-10-2018),saca (05-09-2018),Synching (05-09-2018),Trol553 (05-11-2018),Valerian (05-09-2018)

Thanks
    Lol i didn't pay attention at the end but when this dude mentioned don't chargeback. You deserve to be banned for destroying peoples accounts.
    I hope that they will all open scam report + chargeback payment to you.
    You made a huge mistake, now you are telling people what to do in order to recover their own accs?! Why dont u do it ladboi?
    Last edited by baz1ng; 05-09-2018 at 12:28 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baz1ng For This Useful Post:

-Love (05-09-2018),boy (05-09-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    That dude literally have it in his TOS that he is not responsible for banned accounts. Y'all should know that his method was not legal and he did state that 5 people got banned from it too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gawsrgwregrgrgrg For This Useful Post:

Iridesence (05-09-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by MistahChuot View Post
    That dude literally have it in his TOS that he is not responsible for banned accounts. Y'all should know that his method was not legal and he did state that 5 people got banned from it too.
    he lied about the number of people banned and that his method was safe,
    if "60% of his customers got banned" you're telling me he only had 8 customers? no. he had dozens and not once mentioned his method was illegal, and if it is it shouldn't even be on the marketplace anyways.

the entire shop was ran off of misleading the customers and lying about the methods they used. both my accounts got banned BEFORE the thread design was even changed. that means before they claimed that banned accounts werent their responsibility.

and that little "method" he claims that they use is called carding bro, straight up carding and fucking with customer's accounts, ITS OBVIOUS THAT ANY CREDIT CARD WITH NOT ENOUGH FUNDS WOULD BE REFUNDED AND THE ACCOUNT WOULD BE BANNED FOR FRAUD, how do you even feel good about yourself knowing that you are 100% fucking off your customers and putting them at risk using such a stupid "method"
    Last edited by boy; 05-09-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bou View Post

he lied about the number of people banned and that his method was safe,
    if "60% of his customers got banned" you're telling me he only had 8 customers? no. he had dozens and not once mentioned his method was illegal, and if it is it shouldn't even be on the marketplace anyways.

the entire shop was ran off of misleading the customers and lying about the methods they used. both my accounts got banned BEFORE the thread design was even changed. that means before they claimed that banned accounts werent their responsibility.
    Dude I read the scam report you had on him, I read the Skype chat. Y'all talk about his payment method not working on your account. Dude you should of known it was carding or refunding when he said that his payment method was not working. This marketplace contains alot of stuff that's not legal so what are you talking about shouldn't been on the marketplace.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Dude I read the scam report you had on him, I read the Skype chat. Y'all talk about his payment method not working on your account. Dude you should of known it was carding or refunding when he said that his payment method was not working. This marketplace contains alot of stuff that's not legal so what are you talking about shouldn't been on the marketplace.
    carding isnt allowed on this site, so no matter what his tos says its gonna be voided, am i wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

carding isnt allowed on this site, so no matter what his tos says its gonna be voided, am i wrong?
    He didn't card though, he refunded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    He didn't card though, he refunded.
    you didn't even buy from him from what it looks like so why are you defending a guy who got nearly all his customers banned

Thanks
    @MistahChuot yes mostly everything on MPGH related to games is bannable... but the users know of the risks involved in doing and decide for themselves whether they want to do it or not. As @Bou stated in the scam thread... they purposely left out the chance of the ban risk and instead just said they are not liable for banned accounts. This is a sort of scam per se... it is crucial for buyers to know the risk and rewards.

The thing which makes this different from other cases is that the company did not immediately react. They just put the banning off for some time and then imposed a massive banwave suddenly which was an effective countermeasure imo on their part. This was the only reason how @Foojuu and @Glitch were able to keep the shop running... everyone was happy with the v-bucks while their fortnite account wasn't banned (for the time being).

That put aside... I can't believe that people are so butt hurt about the ban. It was warranted... everyone here knows it... there were so many discussions on the topic of Epic Games clearly being able to see the refund but not acting upon it, which implied an impending banwave before the banwave actually happened . But of course people kept buying v-bucks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

you didn't even buy from him from what it looks like so why are you defending a guy who got nearly all his customers banned
    I know I didn't buy from him and it's a lose lose situation either way. I'm just stating facts, shit that really happened. It sucks having your account ban but everyone knew that the method was not legal, that's why the vbuck was heavily discounted. Sucks that your account got banned but you should of known the obvious that it had a chance of getting banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridesence View Post
    @MistahChuot yes mostly everything on MPGH related to games is bannable... but the users know of the risks involved in doing and decide for themselves whether they want to do it or not. As @Bou stated in the scam thread... they purposely left out the chance of the ban risk and instead just said they are not liable for banned accounts. This is a sort of scam per se... it is crucial for buyers to know the risk and rewards.

The thing which makes this different from other cases is that the company did not immediately react. They just put the banning off for some time and then imposed a massive banwave suddenly which was an effective countermeasure imo on their part. This was the only reason how @Foojuu and @Glitch were able to keep the shop running... everyone was happy with the v-bucks while their fortnite account wasn't banned (for the time being).

That put aside... I can't believe that people are so butt hurt about the ban. It was warranted... everyone here knows it... there were so many discussions on the topic of Epic Games clearly being able to see the refund but not acting upon it, which implied an impending banwave before the banwave actually happened . But of course people kept buying v-bucks
    Either way, they were doing something which they most likely knew would get most or all of the people who used their service banned at some point, but they just slapped "not our responsibility if you're banned". I would for sure call this a scam as i feel they knew and still did it because they were money hungry or something. But they fucked a lot of people.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahvy View Post
    Either way, they were doing something which they most likely knew would get most or all of the people who used their service banned at some point, but they just slapped "not our responsibility if you're banned". I would for sure call this a scam as i feel they knew and still did it because they were money hungry or something. But they fucked a lot of people.
    That's what I said too

As @Bou stated in the scam thread... they purposely left out the chance of the ban risk and instead just said they are not liable for banned accounts. This is a sort of scam per se... it is crucial for buyers to know the risk and rewards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast