Hello everybody,

I want to start a little discussion (in final I will maybe just ask a question )...

First of all, I know a lot of cheats there (different trainers, sliders in cheatengine etc.) something is free somethink is paid, something got both versions.
The best one for free is WeMod with trainer which made Mr AntiFun, it has a lot of features, but there is the important thing that I want to talk about

Some important info for first: I want to talk about myteam

So there are a lot of players, who can get for example 1500 wins in Triple Threat Offline PER DAY. It is impossible! You need for that 200-250hours...
So there must be some glitch or hack how to do it. But I can't found anything about that. So please let me know, if you know how to do it. I tried speedhack (cheatengine) or increase game speed (with trainer), but after that I never receive my win.
There must be some similar way with domination too. Do you know something about it?

And finally. MyTeam Unlimited (online 5v5). There is some glitch or hack too. To get 12-0 wins in easy way. I saw that some players got 12-0 multiple times, but they can't play, they're noobs. Also I played some game I won and then I get lose. Or I was connecting to the game and then I was kicked by some weird error and I got lose too...

So please If you know something about how to cheat fast offline modes (Triple Threat, Domination) or online modes I will be glad if you share it with us.